Thread: Verbal Ambush: Darts of a Pupil Smiter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Verbal Ambush: Darts of a Pupil Smiter

my enemey is your holy simplicity // my complexity disassembles every fake religous mysteries // uncover your true history // youíre as fake as that guy in phone booth is // iím verbal shootin you while gettin head from the Muses // so you know how inspiring my truth is // hit u so hard leave you with mental bruises // bar after bar, youíll die with no chance to pray // then cover your bodys with tar, so only your souls decay // wherever they are // I stay ambitious like Czar // while all you fakes dream about is a luxury car // bitch, you wanna be a star? you want to fuckiní shine? // go against me // scientifically, you gonna burn and turn to a sign of mine // to every MC whoís deaf dumb and blind // i spit mad metaphors like the Quran // unstopable like a divine plan // i slam your dome so hard letterly open your brain // like russian roullete, im lethally insane // with flow like acid rain, shit leaves you drained // i cause more damage than a hurricane // mass destruction, then i start buildin again // enlighten your ways like muslims did to savages of Spain // DZA Tha Dissenter, you better remember the name // cuz soon yall gonna be prayin with what im sayin //
    I ran the ancient ages of Sudan
    reached the highest stages, praised by every clan
    way before the arabian man enslave our minds and steal our land
    the sunny truth I spit, you fake MCs goin to catch a tan
    rhymes so precise, I throw em like pupil smiters, straight to your third eyes
    utilize historyical facts to expose religous lies
    droppin concise knowledge to steer you
    soon to be a sung hero, from Japan all the way to Peru

Not bad shit, not bad at all. Open up your own thread, instead of posting new ones every time.

thanks man, preciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    Open up your own thread, instead of posting new ones every time.
    lol .. then arabic forums would piss you off
    ok man, next time
    peace
    I ran the ancient ages of Sudan
    reached the highest stages, praised by every clan
    way before the arabian man enslave our minds and steal our land
    the sunny truth I spit, you fake MCs goin to catch a tan
    rhymes so precise, I throw em like pupil smiters, straight to your third eyes
    utilize historyical facts to expose religous lies
    droppin concise knowledge to steer you
    soon to be a sung hero, from Japan all the way to Peru