Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueprint 3?

Suga Duga

Default Blueprint 3?

http://www.vimeo.com/1483104
    that beat is crack

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

yeah i heard he was dropping blueprint 3, i wondering if dead presidents 2 gonna be on it..

love that video,saw it earlier today.
    thats gonna be a hot track!!
    nice verse too,love the oasis part

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

i guess im the only one not sooped... who caressssssssss!!!!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Look man, personally I'm tired of Jay-Z and his ass saturating the market with another gimmick album every year.....QUALITY over quantity i always say and of all the albums jay-z ever put out, half of them are crap.....

However, with the right producers Jay can really go in on a track.....he needs to get rid of Timbaland and faggot ass Pharell and work with Kanye, Just Blaze, Primo and maybe even hit up 9th Wonder for a track again....(cuz Threat was ill!!!)
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

o btw i know im gonna get flamed for mentioning Kanye and Just but you gotta admit they are both better choices than Pharell and Tim's garbage ass techno beats nowadays....

Atleast Just and Kanye can still make ill soul sample hip hop beats....and Jay has done his best work on their beats! (Encore, PSA, the whole Blueprint 1 album.....)
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

To me, Jay-Z is like somebody giving you Dog Shit covered in Belgium chocolate... At a glance the chocolate might seem like its a nice treat but when you really bite into it you realize its just shit.
    "It should be Criminal what I get away with" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

"Is there a sex offender that lives on your street? / Call Chopper Read I'll slaughter him for Free//" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post

However, with the right producers Jay can really go in on a track.....he needs to get rid of Timbaland and faggot ass Pharell and work with Kanye, Just Blaze, Primo and maybe even hit up 9th Wonder for a track again....(cuz Threat was ill!!!)
    He needs to stop working with Timbaland... I just dont like Timabland hip hop beats. I am a fan of his pop shit though.

Neptunes is cool as long as is not like 4 tracks on the album. Him and Pharrell make good music.

Yes on more Kanye and Just Blaze. As far a Primo...for some reason almost no big name hip hop artist work with him anymore and I dont know why.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

1. Jay-Z ain't been riding Timbaland's beat on his album since 2003, so stop fronting.

2a. Kanye West is in 2008 what was Premier in 1996. Meaning if you don't have Kanye producing on your album you ain't shit.

2b. Just Blaze is in 2008 what was Pete Rock in 1996. A highly, highly revered producer who just went past the tip of his career and therefore doesn't get enough place on most important releases.

3. DJ Premier didn't step his game up according to times (unlike Pete Rock) and is now completely irrelevant except in GangStarr-related circles. And yes, I said that after finishing my third listen of Reks album.

4. Blueprint 3 is gonna be meh... even worse for Jay after just having dropped third best album of his career.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 08-07-2008 at 12:45 PM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Kanye is the reason why I am exited for this. That would be dope if 9th came back , cuz yeah , threats was Ill as fuck.

Hopefully Jay-Z will go all out. Everybody is running game in the game down to your favorite indie rapper so I dont care about how this cat runs game anymore. I got the internet around the time he started really acting stupid with it (kingdom come) so I aint fixin to buy anymore of the shit but I am looking forward to hearing it and hearing all the remixes as well.

this beat is like back to the 80's. Kanye does it again.

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Yea, I actually think if Jay has half the album produced by Kanye and half by Just Blaze, (like Blueprint 1) then we could have a classic on our hands.....but im sure there is gonna be Pharell beats and Tim beats on there.....

So is this song the first single from Blueprint 3? Street single? Official single?

I am sure Pharell or Tim will get the club banger, lady oriented first single......

1) BLUEPRINT 3-- ** VERY ** creative title; he should do songs ripping off a movie next.

2) Pete Rock led his last album with JIM FUCKING JONES-- I'd have more respect for him if he hit me up for change outside the bodega.

3) What the fuck is wrong with 9th Wonder's drums, almost always? I listen to him bc of the MCs (tho' Skyzoo sucks almost as badly as the Jay-Z imitator who has his tongue up Jim Jones' ass, I forget his name.)

4) Young Gunz >>>>> Jay-Z in 2007-2008 = FACT