once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueprint 3?

Tim's Black Album shit was ill.

This album is going to be fucking fire. That song is dope. Hopefully it will be in the same vein as the first Blueprint. I think these should be the producers Jay should work with:

1. Kanye West
    2. Just Blaze
    3. No I.D.
    4. Dr. Dre
    5. DJ Premier
    6. Bink!

Quote Originally Posted by junius View Post

2) Pete Rock led his last album with JIM FUCKING JONES-- I'd have more respect for him if he hit me up for change outside the bodega.
    That song was butta, you cant deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    That song was butta, you cant deny it.
    Damn right that beat was smooth as hell...can't front on that shit...but Jim Jones ruined it the old ass bumhead. Apparently Pete did a track with him because he produced a track for Dipset before. WHY? Damn work with some decent artists at least...thats kinda why NY's Finest sucked...some of the guests were lame like Papoose, Jim Jones etc.

glad 2 hear he's goin back to style

kingdom come and american gangster were both booty

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    kingdom come and american gangster were both booty
    Excuse me?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    He needs to stop working with Timbaland... I just dont like Timabland hip hop beats. I am a fan of his pop shit though.

Neptunes is cool as long as is not like 4 tracks on the album. Him and Pharrell make good music.

Yes on more Kanye and Just Blaze. As far a Primo...for some reason almost no big name hip hop artist work with him anymore and I dont know why.
    ok..... so u telling me dirt off your shoulders wasnt a great hiphop beat???

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

1) BLUEPRINT 3-- ** VERY ** creative title; he should do songs ripping off a movie next.

4) Young Gunz >>>>> Jay-Z in 2007-2008 = FACT
    I dont get how u got a problem with Blueprint 3, its a continuation of the series(altho 2 was a disgrace) and it helps generate sales. Had Nas randomly named his last album Illmatic 2, than his sales would have atleast doubled just for the namesake

Young Gunz have never been better than anyone, at any point in their piss poor careers

Chris is the worst immitation of Jay iv ever heard, and that other nigga, whatever the fuck his name is (its not like anyone else knows either) is garbage too

I mean fuck, these dudes got sonned and put to rest by KATT WILLIAMS, a comedian, not a rapper, cmon now..

The best beat off of American Gangster was produced by Jermaine fucking Dupri and your all trippin over P & Tim? Cmon now.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    I dont get how u got a problem with Blueprint 3, its a continuation of the series(altho 2 was a disgrace) and it helps generate sales. Had Nas randomly named his last album Illmatic 2, than his sales would have atleast doubled just for the namesake

Young Gunz have never been better than anyone, at any point in their piss poor careers

Chris is the worst immitation of Jay iv ever heard, and that other nigga, whatever the fuck his name is (its not like anyone else knows either) is garbage too

I mean fuck, these dudes got sonned and put to rest by KATT WILLIAMS, a comedian, not a rapper, cmon now..
    Thats the truth bitches.

dear asswipe--

go back and listen (if it doesn't strain you too much) how much Shawn swagger jacked from the Philly dudes. now that was smart, as Jay has done other smart (if artistically uninteresting) things but goddamn, get his cock out yo' mouth; you want "butta" try a little popcorn-- that shit's not even canola oil.

defending "Blueprint 3" ("In My Life Part 7" next please) on ** ANY ** fucking level does show you have a vivid imagination, so hop to it, boy.

thanks,

junius

3) What the fuck is wrong with 9th Wonder's drums, almost always?
    he always uses the standard drum sounds on fruity loops & dont really fuck with em to get a heavy sound out of em, he should double up the drum sounds, change the pitch & shit, get something hard out of em..

i wanna hear Jay Z on some Rza beats, that'd be dope, there was a track on some Green Lantern mixtape, where he spittin over Shadowboxing, and he sounded dope

lyrically this albums gonna be good, he never seems to dissapoint me lyrically, he just needs better beats, its not like he NEEDS them commercially viable tracks, he's one of the few rappers out that can put out what he wants to put out, give him some hardcore beats and its on

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    The best beat off of American Gangster was produced by Jermaine fucking Dupri and your all trippin over P & Tim? Cmon now.
    Falling was one of the worst beats on American Gangster, the fuck you been smokin ???

ya'll are straight haters

blueprint 3 is on the way

and my guess is only "untitled" will be a better album this year

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    Falling was one of the worst beats on American Gangster, the fuck you been smokin ???
    .....Success....