once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

  1. #1
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Exclamation Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    This here is a thread where I be introducin shortys and interviewin them. It is what it is. If you want pics of these here chicks then you can request them and I'll lead you in the right direction. Basicly , I'm a post the interview an then sum them up. They screen names will be on here so if you get the urdge........well ...you know. Aight, let tha games begin. In this interview we have Katya from Cali. She 25 and fine as hell. We stay in touch all tha time an she my best interview yet. I got six more in the vault and the number grows eryday so stay tuned. My intern -Christina- was supposed to tag along on this one so we can start getting double the interviews done but she had a unexpected call so she missed this one.Enjoy.




    infinity_4269: greetings
    sirenesea: uhum..*comes in with a skirt suit & 6 inch heels hair in a bun and puts on her glasses*
    sirenesea: so where is she?
    infinity_4269: she is on the phone with a chick that got dumped and will be here in a minute
    sirenesea: oh okay!
    infinity_4269: lets just start now and then let her jump in
    infinity_4269: i like it like that anyway
    sirenesea: well it'll give me time to prepare
    infinity_4269: haw haw
    infinity_4269: okay, how many sara's do you know
    infinity_4269: ?
    sirenesea: ok so what line of questioning did you have in mind?
    sirenesea: I don't know any saras
    infinity_4269: fucked up yet conservative
    sirenesea: How many dicks do you know?
    infinity_4269: no saras eh? what about sarah's
    infinity_4269: none, no dicks except this dude that think he a robot...think his name fraz or sumthin
    sirenesea: sarah brightman?
    infinity_4269: but do you know her personally?
    sirenesea: no I do not
    infinity_4269: well that doesnt count unless u have had sex dreams about here
    infinity_4269: *her*
    infinity_4269: have you?
    sirenesea: i have not
    infinity_4269: hmmmm
    infinity_4269: point well taken
    infinity_4269: moving on
    sirenesea: ok
    infinity_4269: colored codoms or regular rubber glove white?
    sirenesea: regular
    infinity_4269: hmmmmm....have you ever had the colered ones though?
    infinity_4269: *colored*
    sirenesea: wait up
    infinity_4269: *checks watch and taps foot*
    sirenesea: sorry bathroom
    infinity_4269: thats cool
    sirenesea: ok im back
    infinity_4269: ok
    sirenesea: and where ar you now?
    infinity_4269: so.....have you ever had a partner that used a colored condom?
    sirenesea: *leans back on the chair and whistles*
    sirenesea: we never used condoms
    infinity_4269: *loosens bow tie*
    infinity_4269: okay,good answer. Next Q,how do you cope when the one that you love is with somebody else and there is nothing that you can do about it?
    sirenesea: Go dance and fuck the hotest guy there
    sirenesea: or girl
    infinity_4269: That's funny because I was going to say the same only with an ugly ass chick in place of the guy.
    sirenesea: why ugly?
    infinity_4269: They never say no.
    sirenesea: oh okay
    sirenesea: so what is the flavor of the month?
    infinity_4269: The flavor of the month? Try week.
    sirenesea: ok week?
    infinity_4269: That would be my lil young chick,Andria. She's a country chick and I like to have sex with her with her father's Klan hood on her. It spices up the inter-racial relationship.
    sirenesea: ah so the flavor of the week is sexually charged and highly racist thereby envoking danger...*crosses her legs and leans foward* interesting.
    infinity_4269: So.........you are at a place of business and you notice a onee-hundred dollar bill on the ground right next to a person that looks like they might be looking for something. Do you pick it up and if so what do you do?
    infinity_4269: Nice leg cross by the way.
    infinity_4269: That would be one-hundred not onee.
    sirenesea: hmmmm....I'd take it! It's the bad thing to do.
    infinity_4269: Would you brag and yell out about your new finding?
    sirenesea: *whispers*no of course not
    infinity_4269: Hmmm........
    infinity_4269: Sugar or spice?
    sirenesea: Both!
    infinity_4269: You may only pick one. Sorry.
    sirenesea: Spice
    infinity_4269: Good answer! Bullets or kisses?
    sirenesea: ohhh
    sirenesea: i wanna pick both
    sirenesea: but kisses
    infinity_4269: Okay. French kisses or grandma kisses?
    sirenesea: oh la la French!
    infinity_4269: *takes bow tie off*
    sirenesea: *gasps*
    sirenesea: you have to wait for the interviewie first before taking off your tie!
    infinity_4269: Okay, you are at home and eating a meal that you made yourself and then you find a hair. Do you pick it out and continue eating?
    sirenesea: if its mine I know its clean so i'll just pick it out and continue eating
    sirenesea: Bunnies or kittens?
    infinity_4269: What if you can not tell and it is kinky? The hair.
    infinity_4269: Kittens always.Kittens are mad gangsta.
    sirenesea: then I wont eat it
    infinity_4269: Even if you are really hungry and it is your favorite?
    sirenesea: ahhh
    sirenesea: i still wouldn't
    infinity_4269: Very well. Baseball or watching the show cops?
    sirenesea: none
    infinity_4269: Playing cards or walking a mile?
    sirenesea: walking a mile dear. gotta keep those legs in shape!
    infinity_4269: Good answer which brings me to the next Q. Spit or swallow?
    sirenesea: *gasps*
    sirenesea: depends
    infinity_4269: That's right, you heard me.
    infinity_4269: Depends?
    infinity_4269: on?
    sirenesea: *nods*
    sirenesea: on the hotness factor
    sirenesea: and what I get back in return
    infinity_4269: AAhhh
    infinity_4269: So if there is spiting then where does it get spitted?
    sirenesea: woah on the floor
    infinity_4269: Wow! is that vaccum cleanable?
    sirenesea: im sure it is
    infinity_4269: Right right.
    infinity_4269: Fish or Steak?
    sirenesea: Steak!
    sirenesea: cotton or silk?
    infinity_4269: Cotton
    infinity_4269: wait
    infinity_4269: on what
    infinity_4269: ?
    sirenesea: in general
    infinity_4269: that is a vast Q for somebody that is getting interviewed
    infinity_4269: coming from ,I mean
    infinity_4269: I'm stickin with cotton
    sirenesea: ok then on panties
    infinity_4269: oh shit
    infinity_4269: panties? Silk!
    sirenesea: hmmm good answer
    infinity_4269: How many is too many partners at the same time.*winks at you*
    sirenesea: wow two is enough.
    infinity_4269: Plus you?
    infinity_4269: *leans forward*
    sirenesea: you devil!
    infinity_4269: Muhahaha
    sirenesea: *laughs*
    infinity_4269: So...do you always match your bra with your panties?
    infinity_4269: Or do you just say fuck it sometimes>?
    sirenesea: i say fuck it at times
    sirenesea: but matching makes it preety when you undress in front of the mirror
    infinity_4269: Could the colors be way off or are they some what in line?
    sirenesea: the have to be in line
    infinity_4269: Any advice for the readers on teen sex? We have some frisky minors out there reading.
    sirenesea: buy condoms and for the girls get birth control!
    sirenesea: bottom or on top?
    infinity_4269: Good words.
    sirenesea: *nods*
    infinity_4269: Sum yourself up for me in a few words.
    sirenesea: so whats your answer?
    infinity_4269: oh,ooppps.
    infinity_4269: Bottom.
    infinity_4269: I'm an ass graber.
    infinity_4269: Grabber
    sirenesea: oh okay
    infinity_4269: So..about yourself.....
    sirenesea: latina chick who looks italian, dancer , and overall nice to people
    infinity_4269: Good Good. Me likey.
    infinity_4269: So .....what do girls want and need?
    sirenesea: we want money and we need sex
    infinity_4269: that isn't what I think too, that is what I know.
    sirenesea: so, metal or lace?
    infinity_4269: So...any last words to leave the readers with? Oh..and ...metal? wtf? for what?
    sirenesea: *laughs*
    sirenesea: maybe leather would be more suitable?
    infinity_4269: *lays hand on your leg and laughs with you*
    sirenesea: oh my
    infinity_4269: now ,I wanna know about this metal thing.
    infinity_4269: This brings about so many more questions. We might be bringing you back soon.
    sirenesea: handcuffs!
    infinity_4269: We are definatly bring you back soon.
    infinity_4269: Metal.
    sirenesea: *laughs*
    sirenesea: you better!
    infinity_4269: *puts arm around you minus the fake yawn and laughs with you again*
    sirenesea: so did I pass the test?
    infinity_4269: Oh yeah, your great! I would expect no less though. Would you like to do a quick wrap up tomarrow of about 3 more Q's?
    sirenesea: sure
    infinity_4269: I need to get to sleep
    infinity_4269: you were great
    sirenesea: ok sleep well dear!
    sirenesea: thank you!
    infinity_4269: im gonna edit the talking but leave everything else
    sirenesea: too bad the other couldn't show up
    infinity_4269: she should be back for the next one
    sirenesea: i would have grilled her!
    infinity_4269: she had some friend calling her crying
    sirenesea: *winks*
    infinity_4269: haha
    sirenesea: aww well she has to be good friend
    infinity_4269: we'll get her
    sirenesea: we will!
    infinity_4269: yeah that is a good friend
    infinity_4269: she really wanted to be here
    sirenesea: well good night dear. sweet dreams!
    sirenesea: i can't wait to meet her
    infinity_4269: ill except her award on her behave tho
    infinity_4269: sweet dreams to u too
    infinity_4269: *kisses ur forehead*
    sirenesea: *hugs* ciao!
    infinity_4269: nightnight


    Now as you can see, this interview was rushed but I left it raw to see if anybody really wants Katya to come back. She got away without the word association part of the interview. Anyway, hit this up with ur comments and stay tuned cuz I'm fixin to make this thread last a minute. It's in raw form right now so that you can see the realness and also see where it is going once I post a few more. One.

  2. #2
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    That one guy from B2K has a nice interior.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #3
    _Dolcezza_
    Guest

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    lol.. What is this?

  4. #4
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Dolcezza_
    lol.. What is this?
    It's tha new ish for tha general section. One.

  5. #5
    _Dolcezza_
    Guest

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Right... If you think you can figure me out you're wrong. And girls like b2k.

  6. #6
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    crap...
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #7
    _Dolcezza_
    Guest

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    /

  8. #8
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    You should know about editing posts.



    DieJasperDie: my cousin is french
    DieJasperDie: she's a hottie
    DieJasperDie: but she's only 11 years old or so
    damaja dude: oh well
    DieJasperDie: sometimes i baby sit her
    DieJasperDie: i know i want to..but i know i cant
    damaja dude: hhhahahaa
    DieJasperDie: it's strange
    DieJasperDie: even if i tried i would pussy out
    damaja dude: yep
    DieJasperDie: she sits on my lap sometimes
    DieJasperDie: she's a real flirt
    DieJasperDie: part of me tells me she knows exactly what she's doing
    damaja dude: haha
    damaja dude signed on at 1:13:30 AM.
    DieJasperDie: other part of me tells me she's just being a silly impulsive girl
    DieJasperDie: testestest
    DieJasperDie: sometimes i wonder if im a pedophile
    DieJasperDie: i like to think im not
    damaja dude: I think you just like vulnerable girls
    DieJasperDie: but it makes me feel like im surpressing my dakrest urges
    damaja dude: a girl that will depend on you
    DieJasperDie: well i'll be damned
    DieJasperDie: i guess you got me all figured out
    DieJasperDie: another leak
    DieJasperDie: bbr
    DieJasperDie: eventhough it's techinally morning..
    damaja dude: that's right
    DieJasperDie: my urine doesn't smell like morning urine
    damaja dude: morning urine?
    DieJasperDie: nevermind
    DieJasperDie: dutch expression
    DieJasperDie: i suppose
    damaja dude: I had a younger girl like me once
    damaja dude: many years ago
    damaja dude: I only saw her once
    damaja dude: she'd be 16 now
    DieJasperDie: 4 years difference...
    DieJasperDie: that's ok i guess
    damaja dude: yeah, she was very pretty
    DieJasperDie: i don't think that eases the thought of having had sex with a 9 year old for me
    damaja dude: hmmm
    DieJasperDie: arr what the fuck am i saying
    damaja dude: haha
    damaja dude: I am not the cops
    DieJasperDie: dude, im not some kind of sicko..
    DieJasperDie: i might be a pedophile..
    DieJasperDie: but that isnt the same as a pedosexual
    DieJasperDie: or a rapist
    damaja dude: I don't know what I am
    damaja dude: I am messed up though
    DieJasperDie: i would prbably get with older women too
    DieJasperDie: i mean like 25 or something
    DieJasperDie: that does seem pretty old
    damaja dude: ever thought about incest?
    DieJasperDie: all the time dude
    DieJasperDie: what else can i do when i have such a hot 17 year old sister
    damaja dude: I know what your saying
    DieJasperDie: well i don't know what im saying so why dont you tell me
    damaja dude: I have a sister aswell
    damaja dude: well, 3
    DieJasperDie: wow..
    damaja dude: but only 1 younger
    DieJasperDie: a quartet
    damaja dude: yes
    DieJasperDie: lolz
    DieJasperDie: are they hot
    DieJasperDie: i know you are so i figure they are too
    damaja dude: it's hard to say about ny older ones
    DieJasperDie: why is that?
    damaja dude: they are very different
    damaja dude: one is a nurse
    DieJasperDie: oy oy oy
    damaja dude: I never found nurses sexy because of that
    damaja dude: she is over 30 now
    DieJasperDie: hahahahahahahhahaha
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #9
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    You should know about editing posts.



    DieJasperDie: my cousin is french
    DieJasperDie: she's a hottie
    DieJasperDie: but she's only 11 years old or so
    damaja dude: oh well
    DieJasperDie: sometimes i baby sit her
    DieJasperDie: i know i want to..but i know i cant
    damaja dude: hhhahahaa
    DieJasperDie: it's strange
    DieJasperDie: even if i tried i would pussy out
    damaja dude: yep
    DieJasperDie: she sits on my lap sometimes
    DieJasperDie: she's a real flirt
    DieJasperDie: part of me tells me she knows exactly what she's doing
    damaja dude: haha
    damaja dude signed on at 1:13:30 AM.
    DieJasperDie: other part of me tells me she's just being a silly impulsive girl
    DieJasperDie: testestest
    DieJasperDie: sometimes i wonder if im a pedophile
    DieJasperDie: i like to think im not
    damaja dude: I think you just like vulnerable girls
    DieJasperDie: but it makes me feel like im surpressing my dakrest urges
    damaja dude: a girl that will depend on you
    DieJasperDie: well i'll be damned
    DieJasperDie: i guess you got me all figured out
    DieJasperDie: another leak
    DieJasperDie: bbr
    DieJasperDie: eventhough it's techinally morning..
    damaja dude: that's right
    DieJasperDie: my urine doesn't smell like morning urine
    damaja dude: morning urine?
    DieJasperDie: nevermind
    DieJasperDie: dutch expression
    DieJasperDie: i suppose
    damaja dude: I had a younger girl like me once
    damaja dude: many years ago
    damaja dude: I only saw her once
    damaja dude: she'd be 16 now
    DieJasperDie: 4 years difference...
    DieJasperDie: that's ok i guess
    damaja dude: yeah, she was very pretty
    DieJasperDie: i don't think that eases the thought of having had sex with a 9 year old for me
    damaja dude: hmmm
    DieJasperDie: arr what the fuck am i saying
    damaja dude: haha
    damaja dude: I am not the cops
    DieJasperDie: dude, im not some kind of sicko..
    DieJasperDie: i might be a pedophile..
    DieJasperDie: but that isnt the same as a pedosexual
    DieJasperDie: or a rapist
    damaja dude: I don't know what I am
    damaja dude: I am messed up though
    DieJasperDie: i would prbably get with older women too
    DieJasperDie: i mean like 25 or something
    DieJasperDie: that does seem pretty old
    damaja dude: ever thought about incest?
    DieJasperDie: all the time dude
    DieJasperDie: what else can i do when i have such a hot 17 year old sister
    damaja dude: I know what your saying
    DieJasperDie: well i don't know what im saying so why dont you tell me
    damaja dude: I have a sister aswell
    damaja dude: well, 3
    DieJasperDie: wow..
    damaja dude: but only 1 younger
    DieJasperDie: a quartet
    damaja dude: yes
    DieJasperDie: lolz
    DieJasperDie: are they hot
    DieJasperDie: i know you are so i figure they are too
    damaja dude: it's hard to say about ny older ones
    DieJasperDie: why is that?
    damaja dude: they are very different
    damaja dude: one is a nurse
    DieJasperDie: oy oy oy
    damaja dude: I never found nurses sexy because of that
    damaja dude: she is over 30 now
    DieJasperDie: hahahahahahahhahaha
    This is kinda wack even for you Jasper. What up with that?One.

  10. #10
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    I can't afford to always be drunk
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  11. #11
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default Wu Sample Originals

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    I can't afford to always be drunk
    So because you are perved right now, you cluttered my thread with a go-no-where IM convo. Is thats shits even real or did you just talk to urself? One.

  12. #12
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    So because you are perved right now, you cluttered my thread with a go-no-where IM convo. Is thats shits even real or did you just talk to urself? One.
    I'm sorry for taking away attention from your interesting IM conversation that probably most of us didn't even tried to read. I'm sure if I didn't post that boring conversation of me talking to myself with a made up name, your thread would have stacked up with hundreds of replies from people commenting on your most fascinating IM conversation.

    one
    one
    three
    four
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  13. #13
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    I'm sorry for taking away attention from your interesting IM conversation that probably most of us didn't even tried to read. I'm sure if I didn't post that boring conversation of me talking to myself with a made up name, your thread would have stacked up with hundreds of replies from people commenting on your most fascinating IM conversation.

    one
    one
    three
    four
    Look Jas, I'm just sayin "whats the point?". The convo that I have is thought provoking towards human relation. Not every body is gonna post a reply with the full repost of the IM convo. They can pick bits an pieces. Or whatever. One.

  14. #14
    _Dolcezza_
    Guest

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Sneaky Jasper...

  15. #15
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,682
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    Look Jas, I'm just sayin "whats the point?". The convo that I have is thought provoking towards human relation. Not every body is gonna post a reply with the full repost of the IM convo. They can pick bits an pieces. Or whatever. One.
    They have a choice to ignore that piece of shit conversation I obviously had with myself... I don't tell anyone to go read it. Although I would like it. Your conversation was vomit provoking as most.

    No one cares about anything on this board.


    Ape it.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •