once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1262

Thread: Latest DVD Purchase???

  1. #331
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,862
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Motherfucker, Cemetary Man is a fucken awesome movie. Castle Freak is horrible. Nekromantik 1 is the most fucked up disturbing movie I have ever seen. Let me know what the second one is like. I think I've seen The Company Of Wolves too, though I don't remember what it was.


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  2. #332
    Entrepreneur wu gambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Boardroom
    Age
    33
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    - Backdraft: 15th Anniversary Edition

    Here's to hoping its as good as I remember it being years ago. I havent seen this in maybe 8 years.

    Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8


  3. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Motherfucker, Cemetary Man is a fucken awesome movie. Castle Freak is horrible. Nekromantik 1 is the most fucked up disturbing movie I have ever seen. Let me know what the second one is like. I think I've seen The Company Of Wolves too, though I don't remember what it was.
    Castle freak horible??? You're nuts man, this is by far one of the greatest horror movies EVER made, I've been lookin' for ages to get a hold of this dvd.

    The Company Of Wolves is another classic one, a MUST, best werewolf movie EVER in the genre of little red riding hood and alice in wonderland. Very beautifull scene, you can get lost in that movie.

    Anyway, I just copped:

    -Walking With Dinosaurs
    -Walking With Cavemen
    -Fahrenheit 9/11
    -Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    -Masters Of Horror 4: Imprint & Pick Me Up
    -Masters Of Horror 5: Haeckles Tale & Sick Girl
    -Masters Of Horror 6: Dance Of Death & Fair Haired Girl
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  4. #334

  5. #335

    Default

    Movie in general ...movie in general....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  6. #336
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,862
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    Castle freak horible??? You're nuts man, this is by far one of the greatest horror movies EVER made, I've been lookin' for ages to get a hold of this dvd.

    The Company Of Wolves is another classic one, a MUST, best werewolf movie EVER in the genre of little red riding hood and alice in wonderland. Very beautifull scene, you can get lost in that movie.

    Anyway, I just copped:

    -Walking With Dinosaurs
    -Walking With Cavemen
    -Fahrenheit 9/11
    -Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    -Masters Of Horror 4: Imprint & Pick Me Up
    -Masters Of Horror 5: Haeckles Tale & Sick Girl
    -Masters Of Horror 6: Dance Of Death & Fair Haired Girl
    I saw Castle Freak back in school. I really don't remember it for shit, only that I didn't like it, and that my mates and I used to joke about the name, haha. I might try and dl it and peep it again. I did a quick read up on the Werewolf one and it would appear that I actually haven't seen it. I'll try to get hold of that one too.

    How's Nekromatik 2?


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  7. #337
    Axe about me eVoL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    [So*Cal]
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    man bites dog
    tokyo drifter
    ali

  8. #338
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,862
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    I went nuts with my Secondspin free postage coupon, and bought all dese muddafuckaz...

    U-Turn
    Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist
    High Tension
    CB4
    Menace II Society
    Last House on the Left
    Chinese Connection
    Fists of Fury
    Enter the Dragon [Special Edition]
    Doors [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
    Beyond Re-Animator
    Requiem for a Dream
    Training Day


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  9. #339
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I went nuts with my Secondspin free postage coupon, and bought all dese muddafuckaz...

    U-Turn
    Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist
    High Tension
    CB4
    Menace II Society
    Last House on the Left
    Chinese Connection
    Fists of Fury
    Enter the Dragon [Special Edition]
    Doors [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
    Beyond Re-Animator
    Requiem for a Dream
    Training Day
    nice... you know your shit... all collectable worthy..peace.

  10. #340

    Default

    last 2 i bought were troy and nightmare on elm street (infinifilm edition)

  11. #341

    Default

    Ray
    Raging Bull
    Batman Begins
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Kill Bill 2
    Reservoir Dogs
    Yojimbo

  12. #342
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    R-Point..


    Since ive bought it its been on tv twice.. and i still havent got to watch it.


    Anyone seen this..? what would you rate it.. so it might motivate me to watch the fucker i wasted 10 on haha..



  13. #343

    Default

    -Ashura
    -Serpico (limited edition)
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  14. #344
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,630
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    xmen 3
    the texas chain saw massacre ....remastered...the og
    lock stock and two smoking barrels

  15. #345
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    the texas chain saw massacre ....remastered...the og

Similar Threads

  1. mp3 thread
    By White Owl Clan in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •