once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Keep this secret any longer.....

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.
    another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.

You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.
    hahahah yeaaah you tell that hoe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    well they tie in together. if u a grown ass man on a paper route, bein a pedophile too don't suprise me
    hahah you know what? .. you're completely right

Banned

Don't think it is dude. Rob PM'd me explaining the situation, Black was acting like a Snake and now he's left the garden of eden.

Keep ya head up Rob
    yeah i donno really ... i just got off a 40 minute train ride that usually takes 10 minutes im very angry right now and toned it down coz rob is my boy ... i whore heartedly apologize for any wayne carey accusations ... my bad
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.
    You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.

Teachin Da SeedZ

No artificial sleazy

Mini is initiating a cat fight

this is getting good

blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.
    You're so dirt filled "hoe" is probably an apt name too.

Who the fuck is this skank, really?

Teachin Da SeedZ

the incessant attention-whoring is fuckin this thread up, unless you've got really creepy pm's that are going to make a paper-delivering pedo sound tame then please keep quiet (not rude, just real)if you respect yourself you won't respond to this post

Support the Real. Click HERE

You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.
    youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.

*sits back and waits for the cat fight about to unfold*

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

eh...Im gonna go..get a shower rite now..

youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.
    11th knows how to treat them ho's, it's a detroit thing.

Teachin Da SeedZ

speechless. where do i start ?

#1 never tell a bitch nothing you dont want all of her friends knowing, girls talk alot and also run out of things to talk about.

#2 you prolly scared the teenager off with your stalking. shoulda hit her up asap.

#3 go edit your posts in this thread to make it out like you dont care, Slippy is an expert at that.

Go to bed you coke cock whore .. stop trying to get attention from me .. you're nothing but anorexia, bruised knees, blooding noses and skeet all over your coke up face ... Go get a mother that loves you stop relying on wucorp and my attention to fill your lonely nights. Be gone bitch.

Banned

sif not fuck mini raw
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.