Thread: well I just heard half of PlanetAsia/Muggs album...

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Default well I just heard half of PlanetAsia/Muggs album...

....and it seems like it's continuing the golden path of Muggs Vs. projects.

Just for y'all to know.
    bring back begongo!!

can't say I'm suprised, the 2 previous were real bangers (especially production wise). I stopped checking for Cypress Hill with the dissapointing "Skulls & Bones" and have barely heard a single joint from any of the later albums - are they worth checking out and in that case where to start?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I've heard the whole Pain Language, and it's mega bangin.

Triple Threat = Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    I've heard the whole Pain Language, and it's mega bangin.

Triple Threat = Genius
    great record !!!

Kinda wished the "Language" track just wasnt entirely dedicated to a skit about the origins of human languages!!! I wanna hear ASIA

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    can't say I'm suprised, the 2 previous were real bangers (especially production wise). I stopped checking for Cypress Hill with the dissapointing "Skulls & Bones" and have barely heard a single joint from any of the later albums - are they worth checking out and in that case where to start?
    Peace fam,

Yeah I thought Skull & Bones was weak too, but you should check out the 'Stoned Raiders' album that they released the year after, thats got some good tracks, got a track with Meth & Red on there too.

Peace!

I gotta order this shit! Can't wait to hear track with Jacken (he murders every single Mugs' beat, he has perfect voice for Mugs' tracks).

Crazy Optician.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Stoned Raiders..... U either gonna love it or hate it.

I usually hate the whole Rock mixed with Rap scene (only 2 or 3 tracks are) but they actually pull it off pritty damn well on this album. And the Red and Meth track is dope aswell