Page 21 of 337 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

I can't seem to see the last page so I thought i'd post a reply to see if I can see my post.

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

i can't see my posts, whats happening?

can anyone else?

peace

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Why does it say that Iron Mantis had the most current reply in this thread?

I can see your post Check.

can you see mine?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Iron Mantis,
    The last post I could see was by J-Man, but in my subscription for this thread, it said you had the last post. lol So I was wondering what was going on. But today I can now see your posts, so the problem must have got fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by check two
    The Worlds Greatest Wrestling Managers sounds like it might be interesting though.

At last, homage is paid to the brains and beauties behind the brawn - the most famous and infamous managers in wrestling history. The men and women you’ll see here are the architects of a Superstar’s success, and sometimes the designers of their downfall. These master manipulators will go down in history as the World’s Greatest Wrestling Managers:

Captain Lou Albano
    Paul Bearer
    “Classy” Freddie Blassie
    Jim Cornette
    Miss Elizabeth
    “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart
    Bobby “The Brain” Heenan
    Paul Heyman
    Sensational Sherri
    “Golden Boy” Arnie Skaaland
    Sunny
    The Grand Wizard
    And many more!

This release takes a look at the art of managing, the evolution of female managers, and highlights some of the most well-known, colorful managers professional wrestling has ever seen, along with their biggest moments and matches.

Special Features
    Capt. Lou Albano vs. Arnold Skaaland – MSG (19/12/77)
    Bobby Heenan vs. Greg Gagne – Weasel Suit Match, AWA (17/08/80)
    Jim Cornette vs. Paul E. Dangerously – Tuxedo Match. The Great American Bash 1989

Interviews, Vignettes, Music Videos
    Vince McMahon interviews Freddie Blassie & Nikolai Volkoff
    Tony Schiavone interviews Jim Cornette, NWA World Championship Wrestling (29/06/85)
    “Fuji Vice”, Tuesday Night Titans (07/05/86)
    Vince McMahon interviews The Grand Wizard & Bob Duncum, All-Star Wrestling (02/04/75)
    Mean Gene Okerlund visits the Hart Foundation
    Bobby Heenan wins the 1976 Manager of the Year Award, AWA All-Star Wrestling (25/12/76)
    Capt. Lou Albano wins the 1985 Manager of the Year Award, Tuesday Night Titans (27/09/85)
    Larry Nelson interviews Paul E. Dangerously, AWA Championship Wrestling (30/09/87)
    “Together” Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth’s Wedding Video, SummerSlam (26/08/91)
    Sensational Sherri visits the Funeral Parlor, Superstars of Wrestling (01/02/92)

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes will forever be remembered as the working man’s champion. A three-time World Heavyweight Champion, he has had numerous legendary confrontations with sports-entertainment’s top stars, including Ric Flair, Harley Race and “Superstar” Billy Graham. Decades later, his contributions to sports-entertainment are still being felt. This 3-Disc DVD set will present his life’s story, as well as his most memorable matches and interviews from Florida Championship Wrestling, NWA, WCW and WWE.

AWA, 09/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 24/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 06/10/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Billy Robinson & Don Muraco

Championship Wrestling from Florida, 5/1974 - Dusty Rhodes & Pak Song vs. Mike & Eddie Graham

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Lumberjack Match, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Madison Square Garden, 26/09/77 - WWWF Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham

Madison Square Garden, 19/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Stan “The Man” Stasiak

Madison Square Garden 20/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Johnny Rodz

Madison Square Garden, 28/08/78 - Texas Bullrope Match Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham, Alternate Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Madison Square Garden, 17/12/79 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Atlanta, GA, 21/06/81 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Great American Bash, Charlotte, NC, 06/07/85 - World Television Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard

Great American Bash, Greensboro, NC, 26/07/86 - NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair, Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Starrcade, Chicago, IL, 26/11/87 - NWA United States Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Clash of the Champions, Greensboro, NC, 27/03/88 - Dusty Rhodes & Road Warriors vs. Ivan Koloff & Powers of Pain

NWA Main Event, 03/04/88 - NWA United States Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ivan Koloff

Clash of the Champions II, Miami, FL, 08/06/88 - NWA Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Starrcade, Norfolk, VA 26/12/88 - NWA World Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Road Warrior

SummerSlam, E. Rutherford, NJ, 28/08/89 - Dusty Rhodes vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Survivor Series, Rosemont, IL, 23/11/89 - The Dream Team vs. The Enforcers

WrestleMania VI, Toronto, Canada, 01/04/90 - Mixed Tag Team match - Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. The Macho King Randy Savage & Queen Sherri

Madison Square Garden, 24/11/90 - Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ted DiBiase & Virgil

Living Dangerously, Danbury, CT, 12/03/00 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino

Greed, Jacksonville, FL, 18/03/01 - Kiss My Ass match Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett

Plus promos and vignettes from CWF, WWWF, Championship Wrestling, NWA World Championsip Wrestling, World Wide Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, Superstars, Saturday Night's Main Event, Wrestling Challenge and RAW!

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

eww what a waste saturday nights mainevent was..

Yeah It wasn't the best. Whys everyone booing Cena?

Good to see Austin back for a moment tho.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Anyone seen the Ultimate Warrior DVD WWE put out a few months back? I wanna get it.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Yeah I Seen It It Is Good They Were Shitin On Him The Whole Thing
    And Everyone Is Booing Cena Cuz He Is Trash I Did Not Like It When He Won Yesterday And Yeah Main Event Could Have Been Better Is There Going To Be A Story Line With Bret The Hitman Hart And Stone Cold?

^^Bret wouldn't come back to WWE programming, and Stone Cold has made it clear that he doesnt want to do actual wrestling anymore, so I doubt it...

Saturday Night's Main Event did a 3.2 fast national rating, coming in dead last among the four networks. In comparison, two episodes of "COPS" on Fox did a combined 4.4 rating last night.

Looks like WWE cant make it on regular TV. Said that anything below a 5.0 would be considered a disapointment...

there are too many reality tv programmes on primetime tv for anyone who hasn't seen much wrestling to start watching it.

this event wasn't much of a good advert for people to think i'll start watching wrestling apart from maybe the last match.

They have to get a new champion soon and turn Cena into a heel again.

peace

The Thing About Main Event Wuz That Nothin Big Happend Being The First Show I Thought Something Big Would Happen But I Wuz Wrong