Page 41 of 337 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

I like Cena, theres far more worse wrestlers/gimmicks in the WWE at the moment.

BIG L Rest In Peace

front.Porch

What ya'll think of Cryme Tyme? they pretty sick, they finisher is alright.

I like Cryme Tyme, but people might find it offensive, I like them though. I've also heard their supposed to get a big push, part of the reason they beat the Spirit Squad (I fucking hate them)

P.E.A.C.E.

Cryme Time aren't too bad. The guy who dances like a dick makes me laugh. I think the big guy could easily become a very successful singles wrestler, maybe IC champ? But for now I would like to see more Cryme Time.

Its something different. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN.

BIG L Rest In Peace

the funniest thing watching that k-fed guy (i honestly didn't have a clue who he was til they said he was mr britney) kept holding his shirt like it was a substitute for the balls he mustn't have...

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

front.Porch

The big guy in Cryme Tyme is lethal boy, he was knockin' heads off with them big boots.

front.Porch

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
    You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace
    Man... Booker is a chump, i just laughed at him when he was switchin' bout that, he was goin' mad lol, the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

yeah im glad book is champ now....but this king booker persona is wack as hell...gimme my good ol' booker t back....mebbe stevie ray needs to come and beat the shit out of him

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
    the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    YES!!! I love Kristal, she is fucking sexy as hell, her and Melina are my two favorite divas. My girls name is actually Krystal too, and she get mad when I be like damn you looking good as fuck tonight, lol, she gets so mad at me.

P.E.A.C.E.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I think King Booker's gimmick is entertaining, it's something different.

Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

By the way, how come Kane is currently on Smackdown? I thought he was going to take some time off first.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

I heard someone say that instead of an NWO feud its going to be the feud with Edge and Orton but i dunno..

Im liking Cryme Tyme, it seems as if wwe is building up a tag team division now with the latest additions, which is good

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Some news about (possible) WWE signings.

According to the PWInsider, Eddie Colon has already signed a deal with the WWE. PWInsider quotes Victor Jovica himself (part owner of WWC) as the source. Eddie is Carlito's brother and works in Puerto Rico for World Wrestling Council. Back when Carlito first signed his deal, rumors of WWE being interested in Eddie surfaced as well, but that the company felt he needed more experience. That was around two and a half years ago. PWInsider and prwrestling.com reported of Carlito's signing around six months before it was made official, so as it turns out, this might not be confirmed until 2007 or so. WWC is already preparing their fanbase for when Eddie leaves, as the announcers have been discussing on air that when Carlos Colon Sr was at Raw several weeks ago (back when they where on MSG and a shot of Carlos was shown during a Carlito match) he was negotiating a WWE deal for Eddie.

Credit: PWInsider and prwrestling.com
    ROH World Tag Team Champion Claudio Castagnoli had a tryout at WWE's Deep South Wrestling territory this past week. According to reports from the tryout, he did very well and many are expecting that he will be offered a deal if he hasn't already by now. Castagnoli's size will definitely help his chances as that is something WWE always looks at when searching for new talent.

credit: PWInsider
    Former TNA headliner Monty Brown was backstage at yesterday's Raw taping in Chicago. Sources have confirmed Brown and World Wrestling Entertainment have opened contract negotiations. As noted yesterday on PWInsider.com, Brown's talks to sign a new deal with TNA have stalled of late and he's no longer under contract there. Brown was not booked for the Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan.

Credit: PWInsider

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

I see that about Monty Brown... WWE will just ruin him, they dont know how to handle talent these days. If I was him id stay in TNA, they'll make it big soon, they're already in the primetime spot on USA TV.

Who did everyone vote for for Cyber Sunday? Go to WWE.com to vote. I voted....

Booker T's title on the line
    Eric Bishoff special guest ref
    Carlito for the IC shot
    Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flaires tag partner
    Sandman v Umaga
    Last edited by 36chambers; 10-24-2006 at 03:30 PM.

BIG L Rest In Peace

front.Porch

Cools...

Bookers Title
    Eric special ref
    Nitro IC shot
    Dusty for tag partner
    Umaga Vs Benoit