once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 62 of 337 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112162 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Still lovin smackdown, last nights show was highly entertaining.
    Dont know about any of you but i think smackdown kicks ass! Every week im dissappointed in Raw, but Smackdown always seems to make up for it for me.

wuswordz95

i perfer mickie james.

wuswordz95

so tna last thursday lost to thursday raw in the ratings. big deal. I chose to watch tna. I am a TNA fan. It was a pretty good show. the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks. it was good that samoa joe won. I thought angle was gonna win. I love samoa joe he kicks ass. poor eric young got played. I just love that storyline. I agree with the person that saying christain is more of a effective heel then edge. I hate to say it but if christain somehow beats samoa joe by cheating thats gonna make him more hated. I did catch the ending of raw it was actaually cool when batista powerbombed cena

I heard the Boogeyman vs Finlay feud is so Finlay can teach Boogeyman how to work.
    Seems like a good idea as any for the Boogeyman, i like his gimmick but he needs to do better in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks.
    Yeah, I watched TNA also, I cant believe more people decided to watch fucking Trump and McMahon, but anyways the match was like a half hour so they probably had to take commercials.

P.E.A.C.E.

I liked tna this week, smackdown was boring raw was ok.

wuswordz95

well i enjoyed tna. I cant say about raw I only caught the final minute. smackdown was okay.
    hey does anyone watch wrestling society x cuz this dude from work saw it and he said the vampiro and syxx match was sloppy it looked like they were drunk. is this true

I fell asleep about 3 times watching no way out, I liked the booker t vs kane match most, shame booker lost. Benoit should of defended his title against mvp instead of the shit 6 man tag, it just slows everything down more.

Unhappy Rip Mike Awesome

former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome (real name Michael Alfonso) has passed away. He was found dead on Saturday evening in the Tampa area according to those close to the family. He was only 42 years old.

At about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday night, friends were going to his home in Tampa, Florida to pick him up and go out. He never answered the door and they found him hanging in the home. The death is believed to be due to suicide pending results of the autopsy.

RIP MIKE AWESOME

r.i.p.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

R.I.P. to Mike Awesome. I liked him in WCW. When WCW started to go downhill, they put him in that corny gimmick where he hit on fat girl's. lol It was still funny though.

was he apart of a big tag team at 1 point in WCW? Thats where I remember him most. Why these wrestlers dieing early? I thought they would go longer like the hulk will live till 100.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

So Vince picks Umaga as his choice to wrestle for him, and Donald Trump picks Bobby Lashley? That sounds pretty lackluster. I thought there might be a swerve, where Trump picked somebody like Hogan. lol Since Vince has been making fun of Brooke Hogan, with the Jillian Hall 'awful singing' gimmick. With Austin being the special guest referee in the match, maybe that will make the match more interesting.

^
    firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
    heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    ^
    firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
    heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong
    no it is going to be lashley and the big indian guy is prob going to face kane