Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: Islam, 5%, & more....?!??!

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    are you gonna explain or not....if not sit down shut the fuck up and watch me shine.....OH and by the way expect for the site to be hack....pussy

    the errors he pointed out are real

    if you are not a Teacher in the Nation of Gods and Earths, you cannot and should not try and build a cyper with some unknown random poster - there is a way to go about it - and this ain't the way -

  2. #17
    i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    somewhere you are not
    Posts
    4,044
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Allah's_Disciple posting Student Enrollment is not good especially if you do not know who is on the other end


    click the sig if you vatican status

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    Allah's_Disciple posting Student Enrollment is not good especially if you do not know who is on the other end
    good deeds are done in the open for everyone to see
    evil is done in the darkness

    props to disciple for posting it uz you chicken shit mother fuckers dont want to be exposed

    lol at the europa part ...straight bullshit brainwashing

  4. #19

    Default

    on the real sunny delight fuck you too....you act like you are allah

  5. #20

    Default

    i represent self. and alot of what you say is false but i dont say anything because i dont want conflict.

  6. #21

    Default

    props for allahs disciple everyone wants to keep 120 a secret fuck that
    what happened to building?

  7. #22
    Veteran Member BTTR KNG KOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Lmao @ "Jungle Life"

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    are you gonna explain or not....if not sit down shut the fuck up and watch me shine.....OH and by the way expect for the site to be hack....pussy
    i'll fall back for a second so that you can get your reflection on....i mean your shine lol.

    now that i've fell back for a sec, you can continue your explanation of 120.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the errors he pointed out are real

    if you are not a Teacher in the Nation of Gods and Earths, you cannot and should not try and build a cyper with some unknown random poster - there is a way to go about it - and this ain't the way -
    DUDE POSTED ALL THAT "INFORMATION" AND YET DOESN'T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE FIRST PRINCIPLE......KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. WHAT WAS HE MAKING MANIFEST EXCEPT FOR TELLING LIES? THEN WHAT HAPPENED?(31:36). HIS ERROR WAS MADE KNOWN. THEN WHAT HAPPENED?(31:36) HE GOT MAD AT ME FOR HIS ERROR BECAUSE HE LACKS THE POWER TO ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS. HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE......

    Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    Allah's_Disciple posting Student Enrollment is not good especially if you do not know who is on the other end
    THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT COMES WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT FOR THIS KNOWLEDGE, NOR HAVE THEY COME UNDER THE STUDY. WHETHER GOOD OR BAD HE DON'T CARE BECAUSE HIS ONLY CONCERN IS SELF AS HE REVEALED. HE/THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY'RE PLAYING WITH HIGH EXPLOSIVES AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LITTLE KIDS PLAY WITH FIRE.....THEY GET BURNED. THEY DO SHOW A LITTLE "WISDOM" BY STAYING BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN BECAUSE WHEN FACE TO FACE WITH GOD......ANYBODY WHO'S IN THE KNOW ALREADY KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    on the real sunny delight fuck you too....you act like you are allah
    FUCK SUNNY YET YOU WANT ANSWERS FROM SUNNY....LMAO!!! THE ORIGINAL MAN WHO IS ALLAH IS THE SUPREME BEING BLACKMAN FROM ASIA.(1:40)

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    i represent self. and alot of what you say is false but i dont say anything because i dont want conflict.
    WHAT YOU POSTED HERE IS FALSE AND YOU GOT MAD AT ME FOR YOUR ERROR THAT YOU STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT. YOUR WRONG!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by firewood_for_hell View Post
    props for allahs disciple everyone wants to keep 120 a secret fuck that
    what happened to building?
    LOL.......NOBODY KEEPS 120 SECRET....IT'S ALL OVER, IT'S JUST HARD FOR YOUR NAKED EYE TO DETECT(8:40) LOL. AND WHAT DUDE POSTED ISN'T 120, NOR IS THE HISTORY HE POSTED RIGHT.

    IF YOU WANT TO LEARN 120, THEN GO LEARN IT. SITTING UP WAITING FOR A MYSTERY GOD TO BRING YOU FOOD(11:40).

    I CAN POST 120 YOU'RE STILL NOT GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, SO IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, FIND SOMEBODY TO TEACH YOU.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    i represent self. and alot of what you say is false but i dont say anything because i dont want conflict.
    where's all this light you're supposed to be shining?

  11. #26
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    on the real sunny delight fuck you too....you act like you are allah
    people here have had similar things to say following their insults

    "sunny, what do you think you are, an angel of light"

    "sunny,you act like if you're the messiah or something"

    "sunny, who do you think you are,the worlds spiritual leader or something"


    yet i never claim any of these titles and i mostly ask questions
    so how can i be acting like if i'm these things they accuse me of ?

    what is it they see ?

  12. #27
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    people here have had similar things to say following their insults

    "sunny, what do you think you are, an angel of light"

    "sunny,you act like if you're the messiah or something"

    "sunny, who do you think you are,the worlds spiritual leader or something"


    yet i never claim any of these titles and i mostly ask questions
    so how can i be acting like if i'm these things they accuse me of ?

    what is it they see ?
    notice nobody said you are, they said you THINK you ARE. and if someone did call u a messiah it was probably Black Man




    on another note, what the hell are u guys talkin about, "you shouldn't post the student enrollment because u don't know whose on the forums"? u can find the shit on the internet off of real NOI sites so u should tell that to them. and as much as u guys talk about the NOI on this site and tell everybody everything u believe, u shouldn't worry about the damn student enrollment.

  13. #28
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

    why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them, that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring, and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.


    AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.

    and whats up wit bean pies?

  14. #29
    penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mad propz to everyone 4 helpin me..

    Gonna need some time to study this thread!!!

    P.E.A.C.E.

  15. #30
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    notice nobody said you are, they said you THINK you ARE. and if someone did call u a messiah it was probably Black Man
    i noticed how you didn't get my point and you probably won't any time soon





    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    on another note, what the hell are u guys talkin about, "you shouldn't post the student enrollment because u don't know whose on the forums"? u can find the shit on the internet off of real NOI sites
    no you cannot find student enrollment on any official NOI site

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    and as much as u guys talk about the NOI on this site and tell everybody everything u believe, u shouldn't worry about the damn student enrollment.
    you just got here and you don't know what you're talking about - your arrogance will block you from learning anything here - you did nothing but bitch and complain for a full week - sup man - your stomach hurts ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •