once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: P Diddy - and how he got the name

Default P Diddy - and how he got the name

Anyone fucking just sit back and think " goddamn, i'm glad that isn't me right now " when he was on stage, shit wasn't even funny.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Veteran Member

Default Re: P Diddy - and how he got the name

Yeah that shit was mad corny.......

DIDDY is a fag........he is the reason hip hop sucks today..........he put hip hop onto some jiggy corporate materialistic shit......and made it acceptable to sell out

everything shitty you see today in hip hop is from PUFF DADDY.......the million dollar videos, the flossing, the materialism, dancing girls, RnB Hooks, pop rap.......fuck PUFF........he took rap aways from the GHETTO and made it some sort of Million dollar flossing thing
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Veteran Member

I wouldn't go far........I mean Diddy ain't the best but he did do something things for the industry.....

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000

everything shitty you see today in hip hop is from PUFF DADDY.......the million dollar videos, the flossing, the materialism, dancing girls, RnB Hooks, pop rap.......fuck PUFF........he took rap aways from the GHETTO and made it some sort of Million dollar flossing thing
    And you read that where? No Way Out is a "classic" by todays standards and the nigga did unleash Biggie, the best to ever do it, anyway he took it from ME and gave it to people like YOU so shut the fuck up shit back and enjoy your gift. Puff did contribute to the industry before it got corny, maybe not in the ways of rap but just getting it out there and he never compromised Big's shit like they do now. And Biggie passed I dont like what he did after that but damn.

Wu Forever

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    DIDDY is a fag........he is the reason hip hop sucks today..........he put hip hop onto some jiggy corporate materialistic shit......and made it acceptable to sell out

Puffy never tried to be anything except himself, and I give him respect for that. That don't mean I like his music. And if people weren't buying his music, then he wouldn't be making money right? so who's at "fault" here?

Besides, Hip Hop has ALWAYS had pop sensibilities, and has always had rappers talking about money, right from Rapper's Delight. Wu Tang has done it alot too.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

He looked fucking stupid last night man.

This is the real Idaho

Kunta Fly Shit

i wish i was diddy man...for real. yeah hes corny as fuck but he makess that pappeeerr$$$$$$$!

biggie gave puff the "p. diddy" name

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

I'm talking about the MTV's.

This is the real Idaho

I'd love to be P. Diddy, all that fucking money!
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

I did not read it anywhere dude.....I lived through it......that is just the way it is. PUFF laid the groundwork for what HIP HOP is today.......when you watch 90% of the videos on TV they are PUFF DADDY influeneced........the materialsim, poppin criss, the jiggy rhymes, the RnB hooks, were all made popular by PUFF DADDY

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze
    And you read that where? No Way Out is a "classic" by todays standards and the nigga did unleash Biggie, the best to ever do it, anyway he took it from ME and gave it to people like YOU so shut the fuck up shit back and enjoy your gift. Puff did contribute to the industry before it got corny, maybe not in the ways of rap but just getting it out there and he never compromised Big's shit like they do now. And Biggie passed I dont like what he did after that but damn.

Wu Forever
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto