Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: anyone feeling Paris

  1. #1

    Default anyone feeling Paris

    This dude makes some hard shit any fans of him in here?



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  2. #2
    Mayonase Bg_Knocc_Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Never heard of him, give me a link to his best track.

  3. #3
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Yeah i'm a fan of his. I like him because he's a political brother and he speaks the truth about racism and ignorant blacks. I got his albums Guerrilla Funk, Sleeping With The Enemy, Sonic Jihad, Unleashed, The Devil Made Me Do It. He's releasing a new album because i saw a ad for it in XXL magazine. LOL@Sleeping With The Enemy album cover showing Paris hiding behind a tree about to shoot George Bush.

  4. #4
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,237
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I listened to one of his albums once, didn't like it.

    Wack flow on decent beats.

  5. #5
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    LOL@you think he has wack flow hahahahahahahahaha. Shut your gay ass up, you Jay-Z and LL Cool J dicksucker.

  6. #6
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,237
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I see your level of posting has went up.

    Idiot.

  7. #7
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    paris is a nice city but the overflow of turists makes it the dirties city I've ever seen
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  8. #8
    Pretty Toney SickT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KSNK-Finland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Guerilla Funk= Classic Album

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    paris is a nice city but the overflow of turists makes it the dirties city I've ever seen
    WTF??? Paris the rapper!



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  10. #10

    Default

    Sonic Jihad is a good album.

    That's all ive heard from him.



  11. #11
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I only own Devil Made Me Do It. I see Guerrilla Funk in the HMV megastore but its like $47 bucks for whatever reason.



  12. #12
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    WTF??? Paris the rapper!
    eye wos joekin
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  13. #13

    Default

    you say funny thing



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •