Thread: Raphael Saddiq Has A New Album

-

Default Raphael Saddiq Has A New Album

I saw it in XXL magazine. Tony Toni Tone i used to like. I wish they hadn't broke up. Raphael's brother Dwayne Wiggins is a good singer too. I heard Raphael's other 2 solo albums and his first one is pretty good. LOL@the clothes he's wearing on Instant Vintage album cover hahahahahahahaha. His 2nd album i didn't like.

Instant Vintage is an ALL TIME favorite album to me.

His new album is very high quality. I have downloaded it, but i havent heard it all yet, i have been really anticipating this album for a LONG long time. It sound like an old Motown record. hes a real skilled producer.

Im gonna listen to it more tomorow i think.

-

Yeah Instant Vintage is real good. I love Tony Toni Tone's albums The Revival, Sons Of Soul, House Of Music. I never heard their first album Who. Has anybody heard it and is it any good? I remember their first single Little Walter from that album. That's a decent song. Raphael's brother Dwayne did a solo album that i wanna hear.

Well after a couple of listens i am i little dissapointed to tell the truth. He tried to hard to get that 60's RnB sound. It seemed like a cool idea, but I cant really listen to it too much. Its really soft. I think he is better than this. Look at his work also with D'Angelo i really think he can produce more amazing things than this.

I just want him to make another Instant vintage style again with hip hop styled beats and more soulfull singing. He doesnt sing as soulful as he used it to.

Wu Vatican

its pretty straight up motown. its coo with me.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

Thanks for your opinion Ghostlaced. I think i'm gonna pass on the album. What's the name of Raphael's 2nd album? I didn't like it. Raphael, Dwayne and their cousin Timothy should consider doing another Tony Toni Tone album because i'll buy it. I wonder why Dwayne only did one solo album. He has a nice voice.

superfreak physique like raphael saddiq, baby love the ganja leaf every day of the week

i liked some TTT back in elementary school.