once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One of the most over rated, straight WACK albums ever

actually that song is nice, i dont see what the beef is,,,i could def. understand u saying its over rated. It aint more over rated than The Heist of The Century.

Iron Galaxy......my god damned song.

One of the few hip hop albums which i still bother playing right now.

I just dig everything Vast says.

And dig the beats a lot.

Its hard but weird.

Banging but floating.

Which is good.

[pb]

It is overrated probably, but its far from wack. Its in the category of honest music which is the only kind of Hip Hop I can dig these days.

This is what happens when you let Australians listen to hip hop.

Its up there with the best hip hop albums ever made. Its pinnicle. Its there with Illmatic. Those 2 together are the pinnicle of their times.

You really really really ARE clueless on any hip hop discussion if you think this album is wack. Its not opinions, its fact. Please go away back to Gen Chat, where youre kind are accepted.

Cold Vein is a dope album, DJ Methods doesn't know shit, I'm guessing he thinks Lil Wayne is a lyrical genius!
    Last edited by crds; 09-28-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

Its up there with the best hip hop albums ever made. Its pinnicle. Its there with Illmatic. Those 2 together are the pinnicle of their times.

You really really really ARE clueless on any hip hop discussion if you think this album is wack. Its not opinions, its fact. Please go away back to Gen Chat, where youre kind are accepted.
    You can't even spell, how the fuck do you think you can construct some national hierarchy for these forums? You're a fucking retard.

This album is fantastic, but I'm a huge El-Producto fan so of course I'd say that. There aren't many producers as forward thinking as him.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

well, the production beats RZA's digital ones
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
    You can't even spell, how the fuck do you think you can construct some national hierarchy for these forums? You're a fucking retard.

This album is fantastic, but I'm a huge El-Producto fan so of course I'd say that. There aren't many producers as forward thinking as him.
    LOL MAD!!

This dude just got mad at a computer screen.

Got pussy?

^its got nothing to do with being a El-p fan fuckstick. This albums beats are nothing like Fantastic dmage so be quiet now please grown ups are talking.

shh.

See.

so far it's been compared to 36 Chambers and Illmatic, thats why it's OVER RATED.

to be fair though, the guy who compared it to Illmatic uses his brain like Emu's use their wings.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Ignore the white british guy pretending to be black.

Everyone else does

PRODIGAL SUN

this album is fucking dope.. I love it.. I don't know how you can call it whack...

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    See.

so far it's been compared to 36 Chambers and Illmatic, thats why it's OVER RATED.

to be fair though, the guy who compared it to Illmatic uses his brain like Emu's use their wings.
    Yeah, that is overboard

This album is dope, but nohing on it compares to 'Iron Galaxy'. That song is absolutly flawless, perfect from start to finish. First time i heard it, i rewinded it and listened to it 5 times. One of my favourite hip-hop tracks EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

Your always complaingin about 'backpacker' rap, which sometimes your right about it, but this is backpacker rap. In no way is this anything remotly mainstream. This is very much underground in every way

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    This is straight no good.

Sounds like the opinion of someone who would actually type, "straight no good."

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud