once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: outerspace's god's fury ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!

Default outerspace's god's fury ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!

so last tuesday i went to the music store copped the new heltah skeltah, then i looked at the new released and saw outerspace dropped a new album, fuck it i bought i love outerspace. so i come back home, bump that HS smoke a jay, loved the cd, then i put that new outerspace on and WOW IM MOTHA FUCKIN SPEECHELESS !!!! STRAIGHT CRACK !!!!! i havent listened to anything else for the last 2 days.

that should be a definitive cop for any rap lovers !!!!

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

It was good but it's not album of the year or anything. They are very consistent though, Planetary & Crypt are good emcees.

theres not an album this year that pumped me up like that! last night i was driving on the high way and was playing that shit loud as fuck and it was giving me goose bumps. last time i had that feeling was a while ago

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

It's all opinions anyway, I thought it was good but I've liked probably 10-15 albums more so far this year but it was still a very good album. I wasn't expecting it to be bad though cause like I said, OS is very consistent. They haven't made a bad album yet.

I downloaded it a couple of days ago and while i've yet to hear it fully I have liked what i've heard so far. I do plan on picking it up though cos I actually like this group.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

its a non-skipping track album for me

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

i'm a have to cop it i heard it n shit is fire from what i heard i loved there last stuff