Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: leaked full wolverine trailer haha finally found it

same thing my friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    I think this is gonna top Batman sales....hopefully putting Marvel back on the map
    i doubt it. tdk is #2 overall while titanic is #1 in of all time grossing sales. unless wolverine does something really epic then i don't see this being there on the same level. i think the only one who can top batman would be spider-man. marvel movies have been better than dc movies. IMO

this is wolverine we talking about folks,dont you think people are gonna make this movie succesful based on the charecter in question,i mean he is one of the most famous comic book charecters whp finally is getting his own movie,now judging from what ive seen on that trailer,it could be a major hit,thats if people are getting the feeling im getting judging from what ive seen so far

who directed this by the way??? the whole military concept is working for me

^^^it wont top dark night for the simple reason that half of the ppl who saw DK saw it for the perfomance of ledger and the way he played the joker, not cuz it was a super hero movie.

that wolverine flick looks dope but there no way it tops DK, im willing to bet my bankroll on that

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    this is wolverine we talking about folks,dont you think people are gonna make this movie succesful based on the charecter in question,i mean he is one of the most famous comic book charecters whp finally is getting his own movie,now judging from what ive seen on that trailer,it could be a major hit,thats if people are getting the feeling im getting judging from what ive seen so far

wolverine is not near batman in terms of popularity. sure people know him but hes like 2nd tier to him superman, batman, spider-man etc.

quality am looking forward to it..lol but seriously do ppl actually cheer and carry on like that in a cinema in the states..lol fukin geeks....its a movie,ppl blowin there loads n shit and gettin that tingle in there ballsacks.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post

No one said the movie won't be successful, it's just not going to beat the box office of Dark Knight.

The trailer does look great but im concerned that there are too many characters in this movie that it might in turn ruin it. I just get flashbacks to Mortal Kombat Annihalation and I shudder.

Wolverine is being directed by Gavin Hood, a little known indie director who did the superb south african movie Tsotsi.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    quality am looking forward to it..lol but seriously do ppl actually cheer and carry on like that in a cinema in the states..lol fukin geeks....its a movie,ppl blowin there loads n shit and gettin that tingle in there ballsacks.....lol
    smh, yes.

im really not interested in this flick, im sorry. I tried to give it a shot with this other trailer, but i cant.

lmao at the cut your god damned head off, he actually does in the comics.

i get what yall are saying,..welll im definately goin to see this tho...that tsotsi flick was well done so this is definately a must see for me

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

its gonna be wack if sabbertooth ain't in it
    i never heard a movie crowd that hype over a preview

He definitely will be, he was the one fighting with Wolverine in some scenes.

smoke in your eye

Im gonna c it

But Marvel needs 2 get on sum rated R shit. The trailer look interesting, but I didnt c no Omega Red. I hope they dont fuck the Deadpool charater up 2 bad.

That audience reaction reminds me of the 1st time I had sex in public

haha but see,thats the kinda audience i like,they showed much apeciation for that shit,if i was a director and i saw that,id be inspired greatly

thumbs up to those folks