Page 119 of 220 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3297

Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

  1. #1771
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    lol fuck him, benefiting from nepotism

    what's your beef with acuna's art, dusk...he's great, although immonen's parts were better...although i have one question...how the fuck do you punch a laser? plus the timeline between this issue, seige #1, new avengers annual #3, and dark avengers #1 don't match up at all lol...weird considering they were all written by the same person lol not that i give a fuck...continuity be damned i say...but the end of seige #1 with rogers watching the news and him watching the news here is so mismatched it's bizarre lol

    "tainted blud"...i have to assume morrison's not done with the cloned body...but i'm more interested in oberon sexton and dr hurt's return.
    i dont dislike his art, it just fucked up the momentum of the book for me..he should have either done the whole issue, or not at all...i cant stand the double artist thing...atleast not in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    oh and dusk if you like immonen, buy that nextwave book if you haven't...it's fucking insane in the best possible way lol
    cool

  2. #1772
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    oh and ya...BnR...i REALLY enjoyed this issue, idk...it really picked up..Damian was doing pretty good against that clone...pennyworth too..eloels. and ya theres def. something to all that jibberish the batclone was spittin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post


    [ricky gervais]...nothing sexual...[/ricky gervais]
    eloels..wooow, im thinking its a more direct reference to Strangelove though.

  3. #1773

    Default

    I read BN #7b last night...loved it!! I saw it being criticized on IGN and I'm not sure why. If you're a GL fan this was a great issue!! I also read the green arrow crossover...wasn't expecting much but was pleasantlly surprised. Story was good and I really liked the art. I also got the last JSA tie-in just because I got the first 2..it was ok.

    BnR was pretty good but I can't put my finger on it but lately I have not been feeling it...thinking of canceling my sub.

  4. #1774

    Default

    do not cancel your subscription man...the next arc has them investigating bruce's wherabouts, and doctor hurt coming back...batman vs robin, man lol it's probably my favorite superhero book right now along with secret warriors

    the new scalped was one of the best 'done in one' issues since...weapon x #10, also by jason aaron lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    oh and ya...BnR...i REALLY enjoyed this issue, idk...it really picked up..Damian was doing pretty good against that clone...pennyworth too..eloels. and ya theres def. something to all that jibberish the batclone was spittin.


    eloels..wooow, im thinking its a more direct reference to Strangelove though.
    oh i know, but there's something about a woman straddling a phallic symbol with a smile on her face lol

  5. #1775
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
    I read BN #7b last night...loved it!! I saw it being criticized on IGN and I'm not sure why. If you're a GL fan this was a great issue!! I also read the green arrow crossover...wasn't expecting much but was pleasantlly surprised. Story was good and I really liked the art. I also got the last JSA tie-in just because I got the first 2..it was ok.

    BnR was pretty good but I can't put my finger on it but lately I have not been feeling it...thinking of canceling my sub.
    nothing has been too out of place with GL since johns has hit it...everything just works and makes perfect sense, and even though what happened in 7 is crazy and some people may not like it..it makes perfect sense...and works, and if u ask me, its awesome...eloels. Thaal is the man.

  6. #1776

    Default

    not be the comic nerd guy, but i'm in my history class bored as fuck right nowlol

    someone explain this to me

    i guess mockingbird, spider-woman and crew breaking out clint, noh-varr fighting the sentry, spider-woman and spider-man fighting the monkeys (lol), the 2 caps vs the living laser and the corruptor and the dark avengers attacking asgard all happened in the same day? i'm confused...it really doesn't make any sense at all, and the only reason i'm not letting it slide is that they were all written by the same person.

  7. #1777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    nothing has been too out of place with GL since johns has hit it...everything just works and makes perfect sense, and even though what happened in 7 is crazy and some people may not like it..it makes perfect sense...and works, and if u ask me, its awesome...eloels. Thaal is the man.
    yes he is.

  8. #1778
    Non-Ignorants Poetic Wun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lamest City, Earth
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    wowzers.

    just went and bought the almost-month i was behind... my pocket hurts now.

    my eyes will be shortly.

    so far i read DD 505... still going strong.
    on to BN #7....



  9. #1779
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    people getting First Wave? i might.

  10. #1780

    Default

    i might...i thought the batman/doc savage one shot was decent but kind of disappointing...azzarello's hit or miss for me, and i have no interest in the characters other than batman. morales' art looks good as always though.

    has anyone read unknown soldier? i might check this out, since my pull list is hemhorraging marvel and dc books right now lol

  11. #1781
    COME AT ME BRO KZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,915
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



  12. #1782
    COME AT ME BRO KZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,915
    Rep Power
    20

    Default





  13. #1783

    Default

    ^^^that's dope...i heard all of the deadpool spin-offs suck, though...and then deadpool corps drawn by liefeld....ugh

    not sure where to post this...looks like a keeper though eleoel


  14. #1784
    COME AT ME BRO KZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,915
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    im only sticking to the main series. i took a glance of it and it was just boring.

    lol at that cover asa akira ftw


  15. #1785

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •