once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 171 of 220 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3297

Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

i was gonna buy road home..decided not too..fuck it..eloels.

my spiderman back in black hc came in the mail only paid 7.50 for it lol

52 was pretty good. it had some shit worth following (the lost in space team up of animal man, starfire and adam strange was my favorite). but some was uninteresting.
    it was a lot better than countdown. that shit was pretty weak.

and i thought back in black was pretty damn good. but when it went to the mephisto deal bullshit afterwards, i immediately stopped reading spider-man. what a waste. they had YEARS of new, fresh stories to tell now that peter was exposed by that douche stark. and i liked serious, take-no-shit, arm breaking spidey.
    thanks for being spineless pussies, marvel editorial staff. lol
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

^hahaha awesome KZA

is the back in black hc the amazing spider-man stuff as well as sensational spider-man and friendly neighborhood spider-man? and the annuals? i might have to buy that too

main man, according to JMS, they already had OMD planned before Civil War started, so they intentionally painted Peter Parker into a corner to facilitate the retcon, while saying the new status quo had years of potential.

dusk, you made the right decision not buying the road home stuff...it seems even more pointless and irrelevant to the 'main story' of batman than battle of the cowl, and that was pretty lame overall as an 'event'.

the hc i got collected. i should have mentioned it was peter parker spider-man back in black lol my mistake

sensational spider-man 35-40, annual 1, spider-man family #1-2, marvel spotlight spider-man, and spider-man back in black handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    Return of Bruce Wayne #5 was insane. I need to read it again.
    Did anybody buy those 'the road home' one shots? i bought batman and robin, and red robin...i'm debating whether or not to read them now or after morrison's saga wraps up.

haven't read anything else yet
    I purchased the 4 Road Home long shots but only read the first 2 so far. They sort of continue so I advise you to read Red Robin after Batman & Robin. It was a big week for me, i picked up 19 this week.

EDIT: I just finished reading the other two 'The Road Home' one shots. I thought they were pretty good and will get the rest of them when they are out.
    Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 10-14-2010 at 09:52 PM.

dude...ROBW 5 was my fav. so far...lord in heaven it was brilliant.

#5 was interesting because the more that's revealed, the more mysterious it becomes...the whole thing was like a david lynch movie...i think the old man in the wheelchair is metron from the new gods, morrison did something similar in the seven soldiers: mister miracle miniseries (also about someone effected by the omega sanction)...when does #6 come out?

the road home stuff was terrible, pointless, and had crappy artwork to boot, the only reason i bought them is because my pull list was so light (bruce wayne 5, spidey, black cat, strange tales 2)

Not soon enough, Panda..eloels..Not soon enough.

according to dc's site, it comes out on november 10th, the same day as batman, inc #1, and a week after batman and robin #16 and batman the return.

comics is the only career where people don't get ruined professionally for making such a complete clusterfuck of things (the editors).

dude..do u realize what the day after Nov. 10 is? MY BORN DAY, GOD! eloels...what a happy born day it will be indeed.
    Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 10-15-2010 at 12:10 AM.

new avengers rocked the fuckin casbah god..eloels.

I bet all the Morrison stuff gets pushed back again (no cumpleanos feliz para tu! jk)

I didn't read NA #5...did they explain all that jibber jabber about the Eye of Agamotto being stolen? (I cringe anytime Bendis does stuff with Doctor Strange because it's like he's never read a DS comic in his life...everything he's doing contradicts Doc's backstory...Iron Fist's white costume was sweet though, and Immonen is the shit)

New Avengers #5 was pretty good, they kinda told the back story to the Agamotto with a bit of a cameo from 'The Hand'