once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 172 of 220 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3297

Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

strange tales is awesome.

it's lame that they took the upside down cross off the cover...fucking censorship, it's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    strange tales is awesome.

ya i liked it..eloels.

^there's probably worse things inside the comic than an upside down cross, if the last 2 issues are any indication. like who made the call on that?

lol at this

Holy smokes Batman! Symbol of Caped Crusader painted on a U.S. air base in Japan

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 4:12 PM on 18th October 2010

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a Batman symbol painted at an airbase. Who's the Joker?

These amazing aerial shots - discovered on Google Maps - show that someone has used the Caped Crusade's insignia on a hangar.
    The photos were taken over the U.S. Air Force air base in Kadena, Okinawa, in Japan.
    Scroll down for a classic Batman fight scene, complete with POWS and THWACKS

The Batman symbol has been spotted on a hangar at the U.S. Air Force Kadena Air Base in Okinawa, Japan

A keen eagle-eyed web browser noticed the symbol while using Google Maps

An eagle-eyed web user has spotted Batman's logo clearly daubed on the hanger.
    The white symbol has been painted in white on one of the hangars used for housing the fighter aircraft of the America's 18th Wing squadrons.

But rather than being the Far East hideaway of the Dark Knight, the logo is most likely a reference to the 44th Squadron which is housed at the air base in Okinawa.

Here's a satellite view of the U.S. air base in Kadena, Okinawa

The unit insignia of the 44th Fighter Squadron 'Vampires' is a bat - and they are housed at the air base - so that could solve the riddle

The unit insignia of the 44th Fighter Squadron 'Vampires' is a bat.
    The 44th Fighter Squadron operates the F-15 Eagle aircraft conducting air superiority missions.
    Looks like Batman's solved another riddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ya i liked it..eloels.
    ya it was better than the any issue of the first volume, and that was pretty fucking good anyway. the wolverine story was amazing.

RE: Batman and Robin #15

Goddamn this was that crack.

I just wrote a paragraph and then deleted that shit...spoilers. This shit is crack! An addiction you can catch!

dude....dude..lmao what a FUCKING issue..omg, i feel like a fuckin 10 year old girl right now..eloels....excellence.

the avengers cartoon is too awesome

Anybody else read Carnage #1?

^ya, they brought shriek and doppelganger back...holy flashbacks to 3rd grade 'maximum carnage'

yeah, i enjoyed new avengers 5, but im also aware of my new avengers bias. lol

last issue of scalped was fucking great. even if it was a set up issue.

the first episode of the walking dead tv show is very,very good as well. they really respected the source material and it shows. cant wait till this airs weekly.

and the first 5 issues of hawkeye & mockingbird really surprised me. i know this cause i never gave the slightest bit of fuck about either of these characters, but now i find myself enjoying their comic. the art compliments the story very well.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

I just strted reading batman and robin again and I'm a little confused, can somebody fill me in? Who's the guy that was posing as doctor wayne?

MA id love to help u, but its almost impossible..eloels..shit is mad dense..blink for two seconds and ur done for, all i can say is thats Dr. Simon Hurt