once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: A treat for you Chicago ppl

  1. #16
    Who's The Dado? Fr@z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    na i think u wack off to that shit otherwise u wouldnt have it saved on ur computer. u are very homo


    "Hop on Bone Collecta, We're going to a cheap motel"

  2. #17
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    lol scotland no wonder. u mad u cant make it to chicago? Chicago>Glasgow

  3. #18
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    the WORD got put out a while ago.My peoples in tha Chi know that. I aint talkin about tha shits goin down. SMH. Benjamin iz a dope MC(always has been always will be) but he is not better than Hov so just forget all that.





    One.

  4. #19
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz_2oo5


    "Hop on Bone Collecta, We're going to a cheap motel"

    LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! thats some funny ass shit right there!!



    One.

  5. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    the WORD got put out a while ago.My peoples in tha Chi know that. I aint talkin about tha shits goin down. SMH. Benjamin iz a dope MC(always has been always will be) but he is not better than Hov so just forget all that.





    One.
    you have problems

  6. #21
    Who's The Dado? Fr@z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    lol scotland no wonder. u mad u cant make it to chicago? Chicago>Glasgow
    No im mad that u got to go to the motel with Arnold.

  7. #22
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Hov put in more work than them other MC's you listed. Face facts.




    One.

  8. #23
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    Hov put in more work than them other MC's you listed. Face facts.




    One.
    he also bit every single one of them too hmmm o ya Biggie is better too. every other line is a Biggie line with Jay

  9. #24
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    It ain't like he didn't know tha nigga. Damn.




  10. #25
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    So? doesnt give him the right to steal his stuff. make ya own thread about dickriding Jay and stay out of mine

  11. #26
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    First off, you don't own this thread. So quit crying. Second, ain't nobody dickridin. And last,it seems that the only ppl to step into your poor ass thread was Fraz and me. Get over yourself.



    One.

  12. #27
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    cause yall filled it wit some wack ass shit. scaring ppl off, neither one of u are from Chicago so get the fuck out. plus Nas > Jay yall dickriding a nigga that even bites his enemies. you are sad and pathetic stay out my fuckin thread u lil bitch.

  13. #28

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    I am The Dirt Devil.

  14. #29
    Who's The Dado? Fr@z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: A treat for you Chicago ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    cause yall filled it wit some wack ass shit. scaring ppl off, neither one of u are from Chicago so get the fuck out. plus Nas > Jay yall dickriding a nigga that even bites his enemies. you are sad and pathetic stay out my fuckin thread u lil bitch.
    Lol Wtf?

    Nas is my favorite rapper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •