once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whos ur least favoruite in the wu

Default Re: whos ur least favoruite in the wu

WTF Meth is the best, fuck the haters. I dont care what u say in my mind, meth and ghost are tied for best in WU. Meth had more sucess earlier in his career and Ghost had more success later in his career. And why are we talking about the clan being weak? This is a fan site. Noone in the clan is weak. I will listen to U-God all day long instead of listening to one 50 cent.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody

Are you a wu fan??
    Don't misunderstand what I wrote, Im a Wu fan and I don't say they're wack for my life, but since the post would somehow imply about who is the most wack of the clan to mean and I don't think there's one such a thing I insetad explain whom have some wack points and also explain their strong points.
    "You asked for it, shot up the jams like syringes
    My technique alone blows doors straight off the hinges"

Ghostface Killah - Winter Warz

Every emcee in the Wu has some sort of skill that they fucken woop ass in. So there is really no worst

Quote Originally Posted by MefMan36
    WTF Meth is the best, fuck the haters. I dont care what u say in my mind, meth and ghost are tied for best in WU. Meth had more sucess earlier in his career and Ghost had more success later in his career. And why are we talking about the clan being weak? This is a fan site. Noone in the clan is weak. I will listen to U-God all day long instead of listening to one 50 cent.

No one said anythin bout who has had the most success, its about who you think is the weakest

im not a fan of meth...

his first album has some tight shit, but i dont like his voice... at times he sounds retarded... no offense to them............... yeah, peace.

Ehm.....gotta go for Inspectah deck.....realy...I didn't like his albums one bit. My only favorite track from both his albums is.0.."9th Chamber" (figures huh....)
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

U-God. He's just not tight.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
    Ghostface Killah
    ghostface killah....i agree

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Well first off they all started as ill ass emcess but during the course of the years some fell off dramatically!!! Rza, Gza, Ghost, Deck, Rae and masta are still dope. They are the ones that are carrying the clan. As far as Meth....I'm so disapointed in his flow right now...he really fell off!!! U-god is ill but if I have to pick the least favorite it would be him.

I revolve around sciences!!!!

Masta Killa is weak. Always outshined by the other members. His album was dope though, but mostly because of the great production and Wu-features.

U-God
    I never liked him

Strickland

I agree with Graphic 36 and CEL. Definitely U-god, in my opinion is the least favorite here.
    Don't get me wrong he has dome some ill ass tracks like Turbulence, Stay in your lane & Struggle aint got no color. He's just a little cheesier than others ya nah mean.

dont think any of them are weak rappers but the one i'm not feeling as much as the rest is
    u-god think he's good on wu albums when they are collabarating but i dont like him without the wu rhyming with him (black shampoo for example) but still better than alot of rappers out there
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

Quote Originally Posted by Ciro
    I used to think Masta Killa was the less gifted MC, but then he comes and drops the best wu solo album since Iron Man.

U-God I think is or was definetely one of the best MC's of the clan but then he comes and drops one of the worst wu solo albums and then follows up with a very bad group album, I still think he's a better MC than Masta Killa, he just put out a much worse album.

Method Man to me, was the shit, to me he was one of the greatest MC's ever but he is the one whose flow has fell down the most.

Raekwon now, his flow has also fell down considerably and his style has changed too much also in a way I don't really like that much, but I still think he has one of the better voices of the group besides Method Man and he still ocasionally show glimpses of greatness.

As for RZA, GZA, Inspectah Deck and Ghostface Killah I think they have been consistently good since the beginning.

That's my summary on the lack of quality on the Wu-Tang Clan.
    i agree 99%

but no said date aint betta then Supreme Clientele...chea

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Masta Killa is weak. Always outshined by the other members. His album was dope though, but mostly because of the great production and Wu-features.
    masta killa sucks
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"