once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Northstar - For every will there is a way

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 Classic

    3 27.27%
  • 4/5 Banger

    1 9.09%
  • 3/5 Dope

    2 18.18%
  • 2/5 Average

    1 9.09%
  • 1/5 Weak

    4 36.36%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Northstar - For every will there is a way - Album

  1. #1
    PRODIGAL SUN duotone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Germany / Munich
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Northstar - For every will there is a way - Album

    Yo the album is out on iTunes now.

    Did anyone buy it?
    I dont like to buy digital music (mp3)... just want it analog... in my hands you know?

    here it is...
    "Nortstar - For every will there is a way"
    http://www.songcastmusic.com/albums?zoom_query=24966


    www.northstardynasty.com

    does anyone know if its comin out in stores on cd??

    peace...
    Last edited by duotone; 11-12-2008 at 04:04 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    does anybody have any info on this album?

    album covers, reviews, tracklist anything?
    i think northstar is unfairly hated on..sure they're not everybody's flavor, but they can be mad entertaining.

    who's got info on this?

  3. #3

    Default

    i heard its a bad album

  4. #4
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    is it wit chambermusik? and who produced it

  5. #5

    Default

    anybody heard this album yet?
    i would like to copp a hard copy if thats even possible

  6. #6
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Ask christbearer. He's. Back on here

  7. #7
    PRODIGAL SUN duotone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Germany / Munich
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down

    yoyo
    i wrote a mail to chris bearer....
    a guy named a johnson answerd with this...

    yo it is coming on c d next year fam thanks for the support also peace!
    so its comin....

  8. #8

    Default

    "FOR EVERY WILL THERE IS A WAY" GREATEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND FROM THE GREATEST GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND "NORTHSTAR"


    /\/\/\ That's what it says on one of the North Star websites, bigging themselves up a lil too much me thinks!


    Haha!

  9. #9
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    i heard it on itunes, sounds pretty tight actually. it seems better than their first one, but ill let yall know when i get it

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    "FOR EVERY WILL THERE IS A WAY" GREATEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND FROM THE GREATEST GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF SOUND "NORTHSTAR"


    /\/\/\ That's what it says on one of the North Star websites, bigging themselves up a lil too much me thinks!


    Haha!
    fuck you the shit is the truth and you know you cant rise higher than the truth there for yo the greatest group in the history picka paka puun aka period point blank! peace!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
    fuck you the shit is the truth and you know you cant rise higher than the truth there for yo the greatest group in the history picka paka puun aka period point blank! peace!
    You say you speak the truth, but in declaring North Star the greatest group in the history of sound you're tellin' big fat pork pies mate!!!

    EPMD, NWA, Sunz, Killarm, DPG, Tribe Called Quest, ALL BETTER THAN NORTH STAR!!!


    Peace!

  12. #12
    PRODIGAL SUN duotone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Germany / Munich
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    You say you speak the truth, but in declaring North Star the greatest group in the history of sound you're tellin' big fat pork pies mate!!!

    EPMD, NWA, Sunz, Killarm, DPG, Tribe Called Quest, ALL BETTER THAN NORTH STAR!!!


    Peace!

    you missed the best of all...
    the reason why we are here...
    remember WU TANG ?!

    i dont know if GangStarr counts... but i would add this up

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    you missed the best of all...
    the reason why we are here...
    remember WU TANG ?!

    i dont know if GangStarr counts... but i would add this up
    yo he right if you gone bang at least bang the tang as for me speaking the truth shit that is the truth my truth life is what you preceive it to be meaning if you believe you are the best yo you are others will eventually follow suit i I AS YOU CAN TELL BELEIVE AND KNOW IM THE BEST LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU NORTHSTAR IS THE BEST YA DIG AND OH YEAH WU TANG MAN IS WHY YOU HERE YO DUOTONE YOU SEE HOW MANY HATERS IS ON THIS SITE DUDE CAN T EVEN SHOUT THE CLAN HOW DISRESPECTFULL TRIBE CALLED QUEST, EPMD DPG,NWA I MEAN THEY ALL HOT YET GO SIT DOWN SON PEACE DUOTONE STAY KEEPING IT G

  14. #14
    PRODIGAL SUN duotone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Germany / Munich
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo bearer... if you are bearer from northstar...
    i already recogniced the hater here... its sad... but what the fuck...
    i def. will buy every wu (clan or affiliate) shit i can get (hard in germany to get underground-stuff)... without any question or preview... cause wu is mostly still a sign for quality to me .

    cant wait to get "For every will there is a way" on CD to update my collection.

    peace from germany...
    keep on representin...

    northstar or killabeetz has to come to germany again...

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    yo bearer... if you are bearer from northstar...
    i already recogniced the hater here... its sad... but what the fuck...
    i def. will buy every wu (clan or affiliate) shit i can get (hard in germany to get underground-stuff)... without any question or preview... cause wu is mostly still a sign for quality to me .

    cant wait to get "For every will there is a way" on CD to update my collection.

    peace from germany...
    keep on representin...

    northstar or killabeetz has to come to germany again...
    FA SHO FAM THATS PEACE AND IM GOING GOING BACK BACK TO GERMANY GERMANY!! PEACE!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •