once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Northstar - For every will there is a way

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 Classic

    3 27.27%
  • 4/5 Banger

    1 9.09%
  • 3/5 Dope

    2 18.18%
  • 2/5 Average

    1 9.09%
  • 1/5 Weak

    4 36.36%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Northstar - For every will there is a way - Album

  1. #16

    Default

    Hater? I certainly am not a hater! And as for not shouting out Wu-Tang, it's a bit fuckin' obvious isnt it? I'm on a Wu-Tang forum so it kinda goes without sayin!

    Check back through every single one of my previous posts, I ain't no hater, if something is good it's good, if it's whack its whack!

    I made one post about a dumb comment that you made and suddenly I'm the hater? I think not! You're on this forum all the time dissing Cilvaringz and all sorts, and I'm the hater?!

    I own the first North Star album, I have the Westcoastkillabeez album too, and I will more than likely cop the new one if it comes out on CD, I ain't no hater! I just thought in my opinion you were talking shit about being the best group in the history of sound!!! Come on man, in the history of sound? REALLY?!

    But, each to their own I suppose!


    Peace!

  2. #17

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Hater? I certainly am not a hater! And as for not shouting out Wu-Tang, it's a bit fuckin' obvious isnt it? I'm on a Wu-Tang forum so it kinda goes without sayin!

    Check back through every single one of my previous posts, I ain't no hater, if something is good it's good, if it's whack its whack!

    I made one post about a dumb comment that you made and suddenly I'm the hater? I think not! You're on this forum all the time dissing Cilvaringz and all sorts, and I'm the hater?!

    I own the first North Star album, I have the Westcoastkillabeez album too, and I will more than likely cop the new one if it comes out on CD, I ain't no hater! I just thought in my opinion you were talking shit about being the best group in the history of sound!!! Come on man, in the history of sound? REALLY?!

    But, each to their own I suppose!


    Peace!
    yo you see this is the shit i love about being hands on with the fans! first of all you not a hater you just miss guided because the difference between you and me (besides me being the greates man that ever walked the face of the planet earth)iswe both showed some hate yet you went out of yo way to hate on me sun someone ask me a question about if i thought anybody was wack from the killa bees i told the truth ya dig cilvarings i thought was wack for sometime now as a matter of fact since the killer bee tour when sun tell me and sho and b9 that the wu w was dead and shit aint poping no more when dude was on a wu tour nobody would have even recognize dude if he was not down with wu you no that so to me that shit is wack as crack!!!and that is something i felt for a min. i just didnot put it out there because i aint a hater i checked him on it then and i was good! peace thanks for you support!
    Last edited by christbearer; 01-15-2009 at 09:58 AM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Peace Christ you are the fuckin' man!
    Fukk these haters you can't please everyone u know!
    So whats the deal with this album?? I'm still dying to hear it...let us know when it will be available to the masses.
    100

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoBeTheTruest View Post
    Peace Christ you are the fuckin' man!
    Fukk these haters you can't please everyone u know!
    So whats the deal with this album?? I'm still dying to hear it...let us know when it will be available to the masses.
    100
    YO I APPRECIATE YOU GOD,THE ALBUM MOST DEFFY THIS YEAR LOOKING TO MAKE THIS MONTH HAPPEN.AND OH YEAH YOU KNOW I ALREADY KNOW IM JUST HERE FOR THOSE WHO GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ME. ALTHOUGH I LOVE THE HATE BEACUSE AS YOU KNOW I TO HATE SOMETIME,FOR THOSE WHO SAY THEY LOVE EVERYBODY REALLY DONT LOVE NOBODY PEACE! WHO BE STAY KEEPING IT G!

  5. #20
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    Yo Christ man

    im waitin on hard copies of this, so i can ride around bumpin this and shit, i aint feelin the whole internet shopping scene, buddy just got punked 40 bones from a bank

    this gettin pressed up soon? i need this

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Yo Christ man

    im waitin on hard copies of this, so i can ride around bumpin this and shit, i aint feelin the whole internet shopping scene, buddy just got punked 40 bones from a bank

    this gettin pressed up soon? i need this
    FA SHO FAM ITS COMING IN FEBUARY FA SHO EARLY FEB PEACE!

  7. #22
    PRODIGAL SUN duotone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Germany / Munich
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sorry pattch if it sounds that you are an hater..
    its very hard that christ said that he and northstar is the best that the world has ever seen... its not true...to me the best is really WU TANG CLAN... enter the 36th cahmbers is THE SHIT:... and all debuts... like liquid swords (this is an amazing disc ... 100 Points out of "10") but they are very very good... i liked "bobby digital pres. northstar" and northstar killa beez very very much... it's still bangin my ears.... i got more than 100 cd's of wu and affiliates... and i listn to them all in a row... 1 cd 2 days... than the next... and i'm happy when they are rotatin on my decks... its not the sound and vibe of '93.....
    but here are so many haters on the page...
    i really pray for a new age of the wu... KILLARMY HAVE to release a new album... same lile SUNZ OF MAN... and so on... i was happy to hear that north did a new album...
    i cant wait for the next killa beez album RZA predicted
    but i'm also sad that devine or the wu management has a very bad politic with their affiliates... many turned their back to wu... SAD... very SAD.... i thougt it is a FAM... but it's all about the money and devine killed it...

    i hope you know what i mean... sorry ... i'm german...!!!

    PEACE... christ... go on like that... sounds good...
    RAP needs a new revolution... FUCK THE FAME INDUSTRIE:....

  8. #23
    Fallen Angel Tracks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Britain Connecticut
    Age
    27
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wack juice.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    sorry pattch if it sounds that you are an hater..
    its very hard that christ said that he and northstar is the best that the world has ever seen... its not true...to me the best is really WU TANG CLAN... enter the 36th cahmbers is THE SHIT:... and all debuts... like liquid swords (this is an amazing disc ... 100 Points out of "10") but they are very very good... i liked "bobby digital pres. northstar" and northstar killa beez very very much... it's still bangin my ears.... i got more than 100 cd's of wu and affiliates... and i listn to them all in a row... 1 cd 2 days... than the next... and i'm happy when they are rotatin on my decks... its not the sound and vibe of '93.....
    but here are so many haters on the page...
    i really pray for a new age of the wu... KILLARMY HAVE to release a new album... same lile SUNZ OF MAN... and so on... i was happy to hear that north did a new album...
    i cant wait for the next killa beez album RZA predicted
    but i'm also sad that devine or the wu management has a very bad politic with their affiliates... many turned their back to wu... SAD... very SAD.... i thougt it is a FAM... but it's all about the money and devine killed it...

    i hope you know what i mean... sorry ... i'm german...!!!

    PEACE... christ... go on like that... sounds good...
    RAP needs a new revolution... FUCK THE FAME INDUSTRIE:....
    Peace fam,

    I'm exactly the same, I own well over 100 wu and wu-fam CD's (all originals) so when christ bearer comes on here saying I'm hating, it's just bull shit! I spend my hard earned money month in month out on supporting wu product! I ain't got nothing again Christbearer or North Star as a group, if he says the new album is bangin', I'll make my own mind up when I cop it, but as for saying its the greatest album in the history of sound, if he thinks that, then thats his opinion yo, but I have my reservations thats all.


    And, yo, def waiting on that Killarm reunion, that shit is gonna be SICK!!! As long as the majority of the beats are 4th Disciple and maybe a few Falling Down beats!

    A new Sunz album would be bangin too but I dont see this happening anytime soon, I dont think relations are all that good with Razah & Priest at the min! Not sure wots up with Prodigal, havent heard anything from him in a looooong time!!!



    Peace!!

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Peace fam,

    I'm exactly the same, I own well over 100 wu and wu-fam CD's (all originals) so when christ bearer comes on here saying I'm hating, it's just bull shit! I spend my hard earned money month in month out on supporting wu product! I ain't got nothing again Christbearer or North Star as a group, if he says the new album is bangin', I'll make my own mind up when I cop it, but as for saying its the greatest album in the history of sound, if he thinks that, then thats his opinion yo, but I have my reservations thats all.


    And, yo, def waiting on that Killarm reunion, that shit is gonna be SICK!!! As long as the majority of the beats are 4th Disciple and maybe a few Falling Down beats!

    A new Sunz album would be bangin too but I dont see this happening anytime soon, I dont think relations are all that good with Razah & Priest at the min! Not sure wots up with Prodigal, havent heard anything from him in a looooong time!!!



    Peace!!

    Everybody's taking CB's claim wayy too serious. He just boastin' and braggin', which is what every MC should feel. I mean seriously, does anyone think that anybody could legitimately claim that they are the greatest in the history of sound?? The absurdity of that claim is what makes Christbearer so entertaining. Y'all way too serious with this here.
    No beef or nuttin'...Just thought I would add my 2 cent.
    In the meantime, can peeps stay on top of this situation? I'm waitin' to hear some new Northsteezar!!

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoBeTheTruest View Post
    Everybody's taking CB's claim wayy too serious. He just boastin' and braggin', which is what every MC should feel. I mean seriously, does anyone think that anybody could legitimately claim that they are the greatest in the history of sound?? The absurdity of that claim is what makes Christbearer so entertaining. Y'all way too serious with this here.
    No beef or nuttin'...Just thought I would add my 2 cent.
    In the meantime, can peeps stay on top of this situation? I'm waitin' to hear some new Northsteezar!!
    you damn right

    STREET CORNER, by MANO

  12. #27

    Default

    arrived this week! thanks to wu-international

    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard

  13. #28
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    sorry pattch if it sounds that you are an hater..
    its very hard that christ said that he and northstar is the best that the world has ever seen... its not true...to me the best is really WU TANG CLAN... enter the 36th cahmbers is THE SHIT:... and all debuts... like liquid swords (this is an amazing disc ... 100 Points out of "10") but they are very very good... i liked "bobby digital pres. northstar" and northstar killa beez very very much... it's still bangin my ears.... i got more than 100 cd's of wu and affiliates... and i listn to them all in a row... 1 cd 2 days... than the next... and i'm happy when they are rotatin on my decks... its not the sound and vibe of '93.....
    but here are so many haters on the page...
    i really pray for a new age of the wu... KILLARMY HAVE to release a new album... same lile SUNZ OF MAN... and so on... i was happy to hear that north did a new album...
    i cant wait for the next killa beez album RZA predicted
    but i'm also sad that devine or the wu management has a very bad politic with their affiliates... many turned their back to wu... SAD... very SAD.... i thougt it is a FAM... but it's all about the money and devine killed it...

    i hope you know what i mean... sorry ... i'm german...!!!

    PEACE... christ... go on like that... sounds good...
    RAP needs a new revolution... FUCK THE FAME INDUSTRIE:....
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  14. #29
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,507
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    that's the way of hip hop,every artist thinks they are the best in the game,thats how it's sposed to be..christbearaer..what up lord of the universe?

  15. #30
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    1,898
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The first album is 10x better than this. This is barely passable!
    N.I.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •