once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: The Bridge - Documentary about people killing themselves on the Golden Gate Bridge

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Default The Bridge - Documentary about people killing themselves on the Golden Gate Bridge

has anyone seen this yet. i've been hearing about it the past year or 2. it was on IFC the other night, but i only caught the very end.

a film maker set up camera's filming the golden gate bridge for an entire year. he captured 23 people jumping to their death. the documentary shows the people walking back and forth contemplating what they are going to do. then it shows them jumping. also interviews the victims' families

ive seen it, crazy how many jump from that bridge like a fad or something
    if i where to kill myself i would never jump off a bridge overdose on some pills and sleep in or something

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

is this worth seeing? how depressing is it?

i found it kinda boring at times, alot off talk with the familys and shit like that
    but watching footage from people actually commiting suicide is like always, sad but "interesting" idk i couldnt think off a better word, hearing about it made me very curious therefor i watched it

theres a dude who jumps and almost falls on a windsurfer, and this girl who gets saved in the last second if i remember correct

i think you should watch it