Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: white people and wu-tang

Default Re: white people and wu-tang

Well, I guess they just like the music...Also I don't think they have a problem with white people as long as they buy their music.

This argument is pretty dumb in my humble opinion. What has skin color got to do with liking their music?

This white man LOVES WUTANG

FRESH FISH

This is one funny ass post. i dont know what to say about this. though, the best mcee outta the group, GZA, is not a 5 percenter anymore, so who knows who else has chosen to leave the 5 % ers. peace.
    I breath air where there’s no oxygen / I get drunk off intoxicants, lost within earths core with fallen men…..

Veteran Member

I know so many black people who arn't "5%". They didn't even rhyme about that 5% stuff in their eairly days. They were all born in america pretty sure (exept masta killa who was born right here in Ontario canada) But im sure most of their roots are 5%.

who cares about race hip hop is universal

WU-FOREVER!!

This is a picture of myself.
    Am I allowed to like hip hop?

And this is my wife, Is she allowed to enjoy Hip Hop?

Iam whit and hear Wu-Tang too !!!
    ODB R.I.P

yo im white and i have a wu tat on my back, wu has gotten me through alot of shit in my days, and thats why its always wu forever for me! and all that "you have to be a certain race to listen to hip hop" bullshit is for fags, go eat a dick and welcome yourself to 2005

All your misconceptions about the nation of the gods and the earths is disgusting, I can't even get into it because I'm not but hopefully someone comes along to school you

And wu tang is LARGELY 5% even if not devote followers they all kick 5% terminology and seem to believe many of the teachings (many of which are good teachings) but that doesnt mean you hate white people, your making it out like they joined the KKK

If by your logic though that whites can't listen to wu tang because some holds 5% content consider yourself cut off as well, because the 5% Nation is concerned only with the BLACK MAN not the hispanic man

So am I, Wu tang forever!!!!

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

well to me most of the wu tang fans are white just look at the concerts. everyones white its like no black people love wu well they do here in philly we just underground with it

and if wu was really into all that still then, why is remedy be a killa bee, and why did rza do the world according to rza which had 85% of white guests on it, why did wu go on tour with rage against the machine, why are there alot of tracks wu did with white artists

Itz not where ya from itz where ya in tha mentalz

Undertaker