once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Method Man Responds TO FunkMaster Flex Callin Him Overrated! Eat A D*ck Up..

Quote Originally Posted by prrra718 View Post
    methodman is 2 emotional...when did flex say that? shit eather way theyre both new york legends....and flex spins wu shit on the regular so whatever....
    lol meth too emotional?...funk flex new york legend?

maybe flex might spin some wu shit but you dont disrespect tical like that and not expect sumthin in return..if flex had any respect for mef he woulda approached him in person.."fuck flex..the most overrated dj ive ever experienced in my whole career" n thats the truuf

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha meth got at that fool hard
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prrra718 View Post
    funkflex is the best thing on the radio and people wanna shit on him because he said something about methodman....u people need to hop off
    fuck flex is the biggest dick riding faggot in the biz. He'll fuck with who's hot at that moment, and as soon as they stop makin shit, he hops off and jumps on the next big thing

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Good, about time meth responed to that shit!!!. Out of all the wack ass rappers today.........meth is the last dude that flex should be calling overraded......seriously fuck flex, he must be joking himself.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

his show is on point....some of his tapes are nice...90s at 9 is the truth...his throwbacks are tight...he gets the weekend ready 2 get rolling....plus he has a lot of guests on his show....listen i love methodman hes an amazing rapper...but i dont understand all the hate for flex considering he plays a lot of what people on this fourm would call "real hip hop" you dont hear any radio outside of the tri-state playing any "real-hiphop"...2 call method over-rated is stupid...hes one of the greatest and his original...shit he was even big's favorite MC....flex was wrong on that....but i think there is 2 much hate towords flex just cause he has an opinion....funk flex is hiphop and is important to the game in my opinion....hate it or love it...
    BANG BANG BOOGIE

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-KING View Post
    naa yo its just this is the home of killa beez so this is where we give our opinion to our family who got love for wu tang clan .plus if u say something u better be hard body and back that shit up.
    if u love flex go to his websight !
    i hear u fam and i agree with what youre saying...PEACE 2 Hip-Hop thats all im saying...i love LL cool J and kool moe dee you kno?
    BANG BANG BOOGIE

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    fuck flex is the biggest dick riding faggot in the biz. He'll fuck with who's hot at that moment, and as soon as they stop makin shit, he hops off and jumps on the next big thing

err, he's a DJ, thats what they do, you didnt know?

nobody gives a shit about flex every while he comes out n says some sour grapes shit to try n get some attention for his whack ass car shows all meth did was speak the truth...and smh at officer ross being out of uniform put ur shirt back on this nigga looks like a manatee and uncle phil had a fat ass kid
    Last edited by TGambino; 12-03-2008 at 12:30 AM.

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

Good for Meth, shut his ass up. Funkmaster Flex is the biggest joke anyway.

ahahaha... meth is always entertaining in his responses. for real tho, meth and flex both got their rep from an era when hip hop was still true. if they gonna talk sh*t about anyone, they should both be criticizing these no-skills-having-mother-goose-rhyming-ass clowns coming up now.

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    ahahaha... meth is always entertaining in his responses. for real tho, meth and flex both got their rep from an era when hip hop was still true. if they gonna talk sh*t about anyone, they should both be criticizing these no-skills-having-mother-goose-rhyming-ass clowns coming up now.
    why Flex is the one that put them on in nyc

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    exactly...

i find it amazing that the same dude whose show i used to bump on my stereo when I was 14 and the music was that hardcore rugged shit, is nowadays screamin over this corny whackness.....and then somehow, of all the clowns he's been associated with, he pinpoints Method Man as overrated..

personally I ain't the world's biggest Method Man fan but I do LOVE Judgment Day, for the most part that joint is lyrically amazing and I know for a fact Flex was constantly spinnin that joint back when it dropped....maybe he wasn't listening...wouldn't suprise me..

judging by the music he plays on his shows and his reactions to it (screaming, bein a retard) he doesn't seem to actually HAVE taste for hip hop....so his opinion on anything is irrelevant anyways

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

word the fuck up.

them faggot ass bubble gum rappers whose dicks he got in his mouth are overrated.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

his car game is whack his dj game is whack aint nobody feelin that fat nigga except the bitch niggas payin him for spins since he somehow still gotta job at hot 97

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    he somehow still gotta job at hot 97
    prolly jus on name alone

Im sure everyone that works there hates his ass