Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing Free Hiphop Albums with the fourm

Default Sharing Free Hiphop Albums with the fourm

Giving away free music is the only way to get the music to the people at times. Ultimately I'm working to make all of my personal music free, becuase music is not meant tobe sold to begin with.

The S.Carson Mixtape Vol. 1: The Hidden Diaries of S.Carson
    Bad thing about this is I have no cover to display. You can download the full zip. Or click here for the index of individual tracks. My personal favorites are, 'Funeral For A Friend' ( R.I.P. Ross. He loved comic books.) Hoofman Koos ; & Call Me Mingus...

Journal: An Eklektik Journey 2001 Eklektic Gardens

I'd come a long way from shakey poem reads at Harlems Sugar Shack, to becoming a regular host of my own venues and participant in countless Poetry and Hiphop shows throughout the Tri State area. Perhaps, it was time to compile pieces recorded during my first year of performing when I was brand new to entertaining and looking forward to each next event. I put together this album with, the idea that I actually lived in two worlds. One of straight up Boom Bap Hiphop and one of accapella speak on reverbless mics. I created this, my first official album with the thought of, 'I don't wanna make a Hiphop album'. 'I don't wanna make a poetry album'. I just want to make an album. Click here to download it track by track or the entire album in one shot in a zip file. Journal was self produced.

Here's a link to mixtapes and albums you can check out. Support Independent music...

http://filefront.com/Conscious

Default Re: Sharing Free Hiphop Albums with the fourm

ok

I will download this man. Thanx for sharing. Peace and WuTang!

Heard It Allready Its Crap

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Heard it already (though there's more then one album) ... great... Go kick rocks.

Black Horde Mixtape Vol.1

Digital Underground Vol.1

Pagan: 1st Movement 1968

Oh Sorry ^^

I Heard Pagan <<< Crap

And Black Horde Is Becoming Crap U Got Like 1 Song But Its Growing To Be Crap

Pussy Ass Quotes
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

ha ha...
    be consistant with yah statements and be clear and we'll get along...

So what was crap the production on Pagan. The lyrics lack of content.. ?

what u mean consistant

look when a person doesnt like something they say it and thats it

no need to explain

look dog ama review ur shit all over again igiht

rght now am dlingnthe other ones

and am heading to bed ama hit u up wit what i liked tomo

Pussy Ass Quotes

Just saying I respect yah opinons mayne. Long as you are consistant and clear in what you're saying. I thought that was clear. appreciate you taking the time to listen regardless of your feelings about the music becuase you don't have to take the time at all. Feel me...?

Im peepin it right now. Ill post my review when i get a chance to listen to it all. In the mean time check this out

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=397831

its not in order, so if u want the album concept to make sense listen to "Tha March" first and then listen to it from bottom to top(and obviously skip the march on ur way up)

Okay

i like the beats, gives me the same vibe that common does, however it seems like every song except 3 only gots 1 verse. The verses are alright but as a song it doesnt come together, because a song needs so much more. Way to many interludes and songs without any rapping on it. Not much originality, however I did like the tracks where it was just a poem, those are nice interludes and creative. Probably would work better as poetry than hip-hop, which is what half of it is. Good enough message, but didnt prefer it as music. Here are the tracks I liked. Most of them were at the end of the album

Futuristic Man- good track, but short

Red Light football- I give it creativity points. It seems like the album picks up as it goes on. Once again very short, 1 verse.

Love misinterpreted- easily my favorite track. Full length, good point, some good lines in there. A track id go back and play more than once.

C&C- my 2nd favorite track. Good set off, different feel than the other tracks, yet still in the same flow of the album.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious
    Just saying I respect yah opinons mayne. Long as you are consistant and clear in what you're saying. I thought that was clear. appreciate you taking the time to listen regardless of your feelings about the music becuase you don't have to take the time at all. Feel me...?
    YA I UNDASTAND

Pussy Ass Quotes

Yeah well the Journal album is as I described... A Poetry/Hiphop album... If you read the description it pointe out I didn't wanna do a so called this or that labum. i put together my thoughts during that time that I did Spoken word on stages and hosted a lottah poetry events. These are pieces out of my Journal so they are in effect not songs and not meant tobe songs. They are expressions.. that come together that's about it...

Thanks for taking the time to peep.

If you notice it goes from poetry/ spoken word into more hiphopish tracks... the track The Change-Up is the connection point leading into the tracks that you said you enjoyed...

The whole point of this album was to do me... not create what everyone else creates...