Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These new Raekwon tracks are the truth u cant hate on this....

Default These new Raekwon tracks are the truth u cant hate on this....

idk whats up wit that video but this shit is provin that Raekwon can bring a fresh sound in 2009 n make that quality street music we been missin i dunno who made those beats but yo rae stick wit them cats that shit sounds authentic...feels like cuban linx season has returned..

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Show me one post that was hateful towards this.

There was none.
    bring back begongo!!

I never hated on Raekwon.

But true words, I'd like to see more Rae songs like this in the near future. Especially since CL2 is coming out in 4 month's time.

ya i want the full version of that first song but willypeecoat has been slackin.......sick track

what is the name of the first track and where is from?
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    quality street music

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

^LMAO, i underrated slim T

nobody has a problem with the quality of chef's music, it's his other shit that's fuckin him up

i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
    PEACE

i just hope 2 god it will finally come out in march

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
    PEACE
    So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    PEACE
    thank you, its funny all this bitching went on. i've probably been bumping wu and have supported wu longer then 90% of these dudes on here and i never cared about the delays. it never bothered me. wu-shit being delayed is normal for us older dudes. we expect it. rae never fell off, lyrically never. even his whack tracks are in blame of the beat. ever since this video dropped i haven't seen many "fuck that fat piece of shit, even if the albums hot i'm not supporting". i knew theyed all shut the fuck up eventually. i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album... fuckin children man
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...
    Lex Diamond Story was a banger IMO. Raekwon always bought some type of heat to the table and Although I don't think CL2 will be a classic I think it could be the best Wu release since Supreme or Big Doe Rehab. Alot of niggaz were hating on Raekwon but they was bumping 8 Diagrams probably rapping his verses cause he killed everything he was on and he was on most of it. LOL

rae sounds on point on this, but i feel the beats are too simple nahmean
    why does he keep saying vatican? i never listend to the mixtapes are theese mixtape tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
    i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album...
    Well this is basically why it's been delayed so long. He wants to release it in a situation where the label is going to do what needs to be done to make it a hit album. These days, labels will always be up for a new Wu release, because there's a guaranteed sales base, but they won't bother trying to get any more sales than that.