once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Bush as a President

Default Re: George Bush as a President

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    dont blame Bush
    blame the strings that are pulling him

peace
    lol fam...fuck a string

fact is..this is not a question of authority,its a situation where humanity comes into play....fuck an authority when peoples lives are at stake..you the fucking president...if you really cared about America and its people,you would go all out to make sure they are all right...

whats with the shoot to kill orders???

fuck that faggot

well u must now by now that an individual like Bush has no authority over a whole country like America
    its naive thinking that a "president" in America is to blame for things like Katrina aftermath happening....u gotta stop and look at the bigger picture and u'll see that ANY man...regardless of bad morals wouldnt let that happen....BUT! like i said, not ONE man runs this fucked up country...theres a collection of unnamed figures pullin the strings....dont blame Bush...he's just a small figurehead

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    well u must now by now that an individual like Bush has no authority over a whole country like America
    its naive thinking that a "president" in America is to blame for things like Katrina aftermath happening....u gotta stop and look at the bigger picture and u'll see that ANY man...regardless of bad morals wouldnt let that happen....BUT! like i said, not ONE man runs this fucked up country...theres a collection of unnamed figures pullin the strings....dont blame Bush...he's just a small figurehead

peace
    u got a point..

bush jus the main head 2 blame tho.. cos he represents the whole body of corruption

lol......

oh boy...

well believe what u may my friend

to me..he is,will always be and still is a faggot

end of story

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    lol......

oh boy...

well believe what u may my friend

to me..he is,will always be and still is a faggot

end of story
    oh yeh he is for sure...

but theres more than just him

ehhh believe wat u wanna believe fam....but just stop and think one day....think of HOW can one man can truly be responsible of a country like USA....the powers will ALWAYS place a figurehead dummy for the ppl to point a finger to...its the way its always been...and its the way its always gonna be my friend
    so blame Bush all u want....im not defending him by any means...i hate the man too but i dont point a finger at him on behalf of an already dirty, corrupt country....why?...it wont change anything....
    blame the actuall PEOPLE for the actions of this country....believe that Bush alone isnt responsible for bad decisions.....but remember that PEOPLE contribute to these fucked up situations...cause they way ur thinking is probably that all americans are good hearted ppl and want to help...and u blame Bush for not helping...for giving stupid inhumane orders...well whos following those orders??? whos NOT doing anything about it???
    PEOPLE.....

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

fam u wrong..he aint my president,i voted for Kerry so im not to blame for him being in office and you right,i generalized...but still..the South are to blame for this prick being in office,and yea,it was mad disaster and i feel bad for those who lost they shit but i love it how alotta people in this country are crying,a while back,another third world was in the same situation,alotta people on forums from here in America said they dont give a fuck..some had the nerve to say
    "shit it dont affect me so why should i care"

karma sucks dont it?
    Karma sucks indeed, but it's not because some people came on forums and said fuck it, it don't affect me, that you gotta do the same.If this in fact is your real opinion, I wouldn't be much of fam if I didn't respect it.It's just difference of opinion.

Peace Grave

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

trust me...ive donated money to help the cause so yea..i do genuinely feel bad about this..im just pissed at the turn out of everything

Dunno, but mainly the rich voted for Bush I believe, no expert on this field though

^^yes but only 10 percent of America is rich which means theres less rich people than the poor in this country

get me?

peace

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

ive gotta admit that the handling of this tragedy has been horrible.. im not sure of what could have been done and all that... but its important what is done now for the people who are suffering cause of this.

yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..
    i agree... that sucker didnt get my vote. ive never liked the dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    their are over 25 Black witnesses are under protection from the french secret service and some elements of the u.s govt.. they witnessed FEMA operativesblow up several levvee's

this will come out in say 2 months.

peace

always a conspiracy.... where did you get this info?

Da Silent One

The Fact that Mr. Bush didn't respond to this tragedy is because he just doesn't care. It's not an election year for him he can't run for presidency again. If this was an election year he would be the first to show up and not because he cares only because he can get Black Votes.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raezah
    The Fact that Mr. Bush didn't respond to this tragedy is because he just doesn't care. It's not an election year for him he can't run for presidency again. If this was an election year he would be the first to show up and not because he cares only because he can get Black Votes.
    ^^^True. True. Time spent pointing fingers though should be split with time spend actually doing something about it. My band is doing a show next week and Red Cross is going to sponsor and collect donations. We're donating the door...maybe $600-$1000 depending on turn out and hopefully many will give even more. I think I heard them say that even $100 can go a long way to feed and help a family. Get your people motivated to do something...but yes...Bush and those who have been given the authority to make decisions...are showing us they dont care enough... this may not be an election year...but hopefully the people will not forget! And hopefully everyone will rise up to vote next time around.

Very skeptical that someone blew up levees or whatever...sounds too conspiracy to me...I will be interested to see all the news coming out once more of these victims get a chance to talk...I bet some really fucked up shit went down!

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raezah
    His brother did everything he can to stop the african american vote, this shit runs deep

emceeeees kick tha bucket

yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..
    Don't be so ignorant, black people didn't vote for bush and bush didn't get a lot of support in urban areas. The people in the NO who need help are black people from urban areas. Do the math, there are very few people down there who voted for bush.
    Boston - NYC