once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Slim Fantom presents: YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER SUCKS

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Too Poetic is who I meant
    bring back begongo!!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Okay,

Eminem

So what in the world is so special about this cracker? (Yeah cracker, a white trailerpark ass from KC is a cracker.) We have already too much shock rappers walking around talking shit, thank you very much.

He made a celebrity out of his wack self bysaying "controversial" shit about doing shrooms and asking kids if they like violence. A real menace, worrd. Then he went out on dissing every single teeny-pop star like himself, that knew they wouldn't respond. Yeah, that's real motherfucking shit, battle rapper, controversy, excellent stuff, I'd sign him on Aftermath too. 70% of time he comes out as a just substance-less, soul-less cursing machine with bleached hair (Nazi, anyone?).

What about other 30%? Then you have his other side of hisself, the soft and tender father of a baby, loving, thoughtful and politically engaged. Don't you have the feeling like you just squeezed a huge chunk of horse shit? Yeah, that's Eminem. Either that stinkin' you wanna vomit or that schmaltzy that you wanna... yeah, vomit again.

PLUS! He swapped "The Way I Am" lyricism for "Fack".

4Pound

Rule #2.

Self Scientific

Rule #2.

Grand Daddy IU

Rule #2.

Above the Law

Oh, finally you found someone worth talking about.

Or wait a minute.

Pardon me, someone who's trying to be that generic, uninspired, boring, repetitive and derivative West Coast gangsta (genre they pioneered and ended up being copycats - that's what I call career, G!) ain't worth spending much words on.

Arsonists

Rule #2.

Company Flow

Just a bunch of bored white boys without girlfriends, friends and life who cure their frustration speaking nonsense words that are supposed to flow aggressively and straight jacking Public Enemy for beats. (Plus, now they don't even exist.)

Wu-Tang Clan

I already did a few MC's from that dead group, so I'ma rather keep that individual way. Even better, that way they won't get offended by mentioning them in same sentence as others.

The D.O.C.

Now, here we have a touchy subject. I mean, it ain't his fault and all of that, we should feel sorry, but... Dude just sounds like a hand-file, and is completely unable to flow, objectively he sucks as a rapper.

OGC

Just another boring, conventional bunch of NY straight ass thugs. See one of them and you seen them all.

Party starting in the next room, I gotta get going.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 01-07-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

ok, slim, your doing a good job, but your reachin' a little now.
    co flow was racially mixed, so your really off on that one. a lot.
    your masta ace "review" sounds like you dont even know who he is. i mean, it doesn't even sound like your talking about him at all.
    above the law, once again, sounds like you have no idea who they really are.
    and the eminem one was sounding really generic, too.

but other than that really entertaining stuff. but lose that rule 2 bullshit. this is about the hip hop community, so just include all.

LOL Company Flow "a bunch of whiteboys" ???

You mean El-P? Cus he's the only whiteboy in Company Flow, duckhead! YEAH I SAID DUCK!!! Duck Seazon for you faggots!!

Really, most of these hate rants sound like you dont even know who you are talking about, did you really just assume Company Flow was white because of how they sounded? Thats real wack.

Yo, my people. I just wanna announce that this party flows real nice, that this beer IS ice cold and that this marijuana FUCKING rocks. Love you all, no matter how you hate me, and I'll shirley be tomorrom inspired for making new entries.

Yours faithfully, The Most High Slim T the Fantom.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Non Ignorant Math Team

Last edited by cj wisty; 10-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.

NON-IGS

Right. I'll get back to this on Wednesday.

Best thread ever on a website

Living proof that they make a critic for everything, so when someone hates on your favorite artist dont cry about it cause its human nature

You could do this for other genres too, if people wanted they could nitpick away at the beatles, marvin gaye, al green, black sabbath or whoever and find things there not good at