Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: why do cats dislike stylemaster so much on here??

  1. #46
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    isn't it?
    Look eye, always look eye.

  2. #47

    Default

    I never jocked anyone. STYLE just did/still does post some funny shit occassionally.

    I dont dislike the guy at all, I dont care about the dude, when I'm on he is just easy to get wound up.




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  3. #48

    Default

    They dislike him because Style has a life and they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  4. #49
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    ^LOL, ironman hasn't always been like this has he?

  5. #50

    Default

    ^^No, I haven't. I know you have a life. I mean, come on. I can tell by your posts. It some people who hate on Style. THEY know they're fucked up offline.

    Like that chick Mini. Most guys just TRY to talk to her. And I KNOW some of them pm her. HAHAHAHAHA........HA. They've never held a pretty Asian woman in their arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^No, I haven't. I know you have a life. I mean, come on. I can tell by your posts. It some people who hate on Style. THEY know they're fucked up offline.

    Like that chick Mini. Most guys just TRY to talk to her. And I KNOW some of them pm her. HAHAHAHAHA........HA. They've never held a pretty Asian woman in their arms.
    the question is have YOU held a pretty asian girl. and im talking a pretty one not one of them fucked up ones.

  7. #52

    Default

    ^^No I have not. I would like to but I first have to get my money up or become a street thug.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  8. #53
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    for asians chicks??!

    you gotta approach them, they aren't going to approach you. ANd don't be so sensitive, you can build off of rejection. Some girls reject just to see if you will be persistent, but there is a fine line there....

    Start off by approaching more women with the mindset that you will probably get rejected. Approach as many as possible, get as many numbers as you can. Take em all out if you can. You dont gotta treat, split the fucking bill.
    Don't be worried about getting laid, you dont seem preoccupied with that anyway.

    Ready.....Set.....GO!!!!!!!!
    Look eye, always look eye.

  9. #54
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^No I have not. I would like to but I first have to get my money up or become a street thug.
    Ironman, honest question:

    Are you a virgin?

    If you answer honestly, I will not mock or degrade you, I will offer you advice and try to help.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  10. #55

    Default

    well the pretty ones are very light so its easy to pick them up. not as cuddly as arab or persian girls.

  11. #56
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    there are some fine arab/persian whutever girls at my school underneath those fuckin robes. damn shame.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  12. #57
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    for asians chicks??!

    you gotta approach them, they aren't going to approach you. ANd don't be so sensitive, you can build off of rejection. Some girls reject just to see if you will be persistent, but there is a fine line there....

    Start off by approaching more women with the mindset that you will probably get rejected. Approach as many as possible, get as many numbers as you can. Take em all out if you can. You dont gotta treat, split the fucking bill.
    Don't be worried about getting laid, you dont seem preoccupied with that anyway.

    Ready.....Set.....GO!!!!!!!!

    THE REAL PCP

  13. #58
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    god that was so bad it made me laugh
    Look eye, always look eye.

  14. #59
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    holding a pretty asian girl in your arms?

    hahahahahah!


    my chinese boo Lou Qi.


    she has a glass eye in this pic but she ususally rocks the pirate steez
    she lost an eye in a bar fight. broken bottle to the face. GULLY.


    voted #1 rock singer in china 1997


    here we are eating dinner at a lil outdoor after spot with some buddies
    shes the one with the orage hair. she hated taking pics.
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 12-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.

  15. #60
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    holy shit, did anyone see how fast this thread exploded? i can't find my most? LMAO!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •