once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: all you latinos listen up

Default Re: all you latinos listen up

Quote Originally Posted by SNAPPLE
    i was just talkin to my boy frank about this today, its so funny hearin azn latin kids, pretty much any race not yt thinks they have the right to say "nigga", when really, they don't at all.
    Is there like an extended amendmant in the constitution specifically designed for black kids. who cares, U should quit stereotyping millions of people who dont give a fuck an live regular lives. idiotic statements like "u dont have the right to say nigga cuz u arent black" just make cats like me laugh my ass off. yo, if it makes u upset, leave.
    same with u max, nobody's forcing your black ass to kick it on wucorp, get the hell outta here if it's such a miserable online community.

go ahead kids, tell me how ignorant I am, ive been hearing stereotypical statements all my life. damn

oh yeah MAX36 LUVS THE MONKEY DICK
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Banned

all this talk sayin fuck brownsville nigga come here n say that. ur dumb computer nerd ass wont last 20 seconds nigga. theres only 2 ways to survive in brownsville sell crack or be a stick up kid and spic i's do both and got no problem doin it. thats more work than yo punk ass ever put in in soft ass rhode island. spic yo ass google everything anytime some one ask yo dumb self a question. go outside get the answers yo self pussy. u's a fake and erryone knows it on here tryna say shit. sayin i aint from brownsville, if yall dont think so come roll in with the sesame street set and ask about me or yell fuck brownsville. see how long yo bitchh ass will last. and to the spic talkin bout queens bein hard. ye its harder than soft ass rhode island but aint damn near as hard as brownsville any hood nigga will tell yo fake ass that. fake "gangstas" i gots crack to sell and uncle toms like yo sellfs to rob. igets mines unlike yall fake bitchh asses. u's all a bunch of fake ass fagget bitchhes

Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    Is there like an extended amendmant in the constitution specifically designed for black kids. who cares, U should quit stereotyping millions of people who dont give a fuck an live regular lives. idiotic statements like "u dont have the right to say nigga cuz u arent black" just make cats like me laugh my ass off. yo, if it makes u upset, leave.
    same with u max, nobody's forcing your black ass to kick it on wucorp, get the hell outta here if it's such a miserable online community.

go ahead kids, tell me how ignorant I am, ive been hearing stereotypical statements all my life. damn

oh yeah MAX36 LUVS THE MONKEY DICK
    yo fuck who eva fuckin wit my boi sicka,iight? homeboiz gangsta look at his fuckin pic,str8 up gangsta,he looks so gangsta dat he looks gangsta,ok? 1

Computers In The Hood Are Always Hard.../
    Come Typin That Shit An Well Pull Your Card.../
    U Serve One Purpose, An That's To Submit Weak Bullshit.../
    You A Faggot Magnet Homie, U Need To Quit Ridin Everyone's Dick
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"