Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 209

Thread: The Gallery

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post
    *
    A Woman's Affection Is The Most Precious Gift To Keep
    However Many Boast Once The Acceptance Is Reached
    I've Learned Much But Yet So Few Grasp What I Teach
    Heart Weaps Gently Without A Wu-Tang Beatles Medley
    Aura Pierce The Spirit Border Of My Soulmate's Territory
    My Love Spell Trajectory - Will Rain Confetti Endlessly....
    Sodom Blossum Take Flight Try And Dodge Em In Spite
    Your Turn To Burn - Better Learn How To Feel The Light
    Withstand Savageness 4 Love's Scars Bear No Bandages
    Masked In Smiles Of Sadness Laugh At Pain It's Madness
    Silent Shudders From Lies Discovered Of Ya'll Fake Lovers
    And All Paper Flutters When Hearing My Rhymes Uttered!
    The Pen & I Are Blood Brothers....Get The Other Through
    When Eachother's Discouraged - Focused When Blunted
    Moments Of Brilliance Conducted - Resilience Of Stamina
    You Amatuers Don't Belong Round My Table Feel Xcalibur
    Remember There's No Treasure In The Dreams Of Others
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow There Are Unseen Colours
    No gang affiliation but i'll ride for blood brothers your pride smothered
    grand finale battle in the garden of life as bee's and humming-birds hovered
    where he fell old mothers layed flowers , quilts, and covers
    we put together grands a grand canyon get-away for the fam and others
    casket was gold hearse was blue his death suit color of butter
    his seed chasing butter-fly's thinking daddy is coming by
    poor little guy getting big in newton feasting on fig's
    his wifey politely gave me his jewels with tears running like kids
    she moved away some of the lessons he taught me still ring true today
    no coming back from death he breathed his last breath the righteous way
    cautious on corners where fiend hyena's circle it's drugs, and gun-play
    lost students without sensei's stuck in the sin stage
    gun-packers from green-bay watching across the way
    time to leave cause these thieves robbing all day
    for whatever shines and blinds they got beretta nines
    to drop enough bodies to fill landmines it's their time
    my journals document the war crimes civilians plotting payback
    it's wheel of fortune extortion and I bet cha' pat won't say jack
    positive thoughts got the mind sharp and my frame out the box
    rubber-band wrapped knots in my shoe-box as I shadow-box
    the blood cycle never stops like sun-shine and politrix
    dum-dum's and hollow-tips got us on power-trips
    crew thick or solo I still ride with extra clips
    read myself my last rites in case I'm fatally hit



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  2. #182
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    No gang affiliation but i'll ride for blood brothers your pride smothered
    grand finale battle in the garden of life as bee's and humming-birds hovered
    where he fell old mothers layed flowers , quilts, and covers
    we put together grands a grand canyon get-away for the fam and others
    casket was gold hearse was blue his death suit color of butter
    his seed chasing butter-fly's thinking daddy is coming by
    poor little guy getting big in newton feasting on fig's
    his wifey politely gave me his jewels with tears running like kids
    she moved away some of the lessons he taught me still ring true today
    no coming back from death he breathed his last breath the righteous way
    cautious on corners where fiend hyena's circle it's drugs, and gun-play
    lost students without sensei's stuck in the sin stage
    gun-packers from green-bay watching across the way
    time to leave cause these thieves robbing all day
    for whatever shines and blinds they got beretta nines
    to drop enough bodies to fill landmines it's their time
    my journals document the war crimes civilians plotting payback
    it's wheel of fortune extortion and I bet cha' pat won't say jack
    positive thoughts got the mind sharp and my frame out the box
    rubber-band wrapped knots in my shoe-box as I shadow-box
    the blood cycle never stops like sun-shine and politrix
    dum-dum's and hollow-tips got us on power-trips
    crew thick or solo I still ride with extra clips
    read myself my last rites in case I'm fatally hit
    *
    This Is Lord Aizen Rhyming
    Surpass Suprise I Mesmerize While Your Eyes Crying!
    Silening Sirens With Plans Set 4 Retiement's Horizon
    But I Made A Pack With The Wolves To Keep Howling
    Till I Find What I Lost So I Can't Throw The Towel In
    Witness My Chakra Crowning Genius's Dumbfounded
    My Fist Crack The Frowning Meaningless Astounded!
    Your True Reality....With Trained Eyes Can't Be Seen
    Trust Me The Truman Show Been Feeding U Dreams
    A Fractal Smokescreen Transform Beyond The Norm
    Eye Of The Storm I've Been Expecting You Mr. Bond
    A Stingray Lickapon Steve Irwin Like The Mysterons!
    Loose Leaves Burning A Red Eye Resident Of Krypton
    On A Fogotton Mission - Nucleur Fission Noose Slippin'
    The Final Proceedings Of Your Last Evening's Greeting
    You All Grew Up Confused 4 Not Believing In Treason:
    Now You Another Wife's Groom Consumed By Legion
    Bloom From Blackness Blood Ooze On A Clean Matress
    My Art Is Marked To Be Abused Upon A Maroon Canvas
    Like A Tattooist's Matra I Touch Souls Deep As Atlantis!
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-14-2014 at 02:37 PM.

  3. #183
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,284
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post


    *
    This Is Lord Aizen Rhyming
    Surpass Suprise I Mesmerize While Your Eyes Crying!
    Silening Sirens With Plans Set 4 Retiement's Horizon
    But I Made A Pack With The Wolves To Keep Howling
    Till I Find What I Lost So I Can't Throw The Towel In
    Witness My Chakra Crowning Genius's Dumbfounded
    My Fist Crack The Frowning Meaningless Astounded!
    Your True Reality....With Trained Eyes Can't Be Seen
    Trust Me The Truman Show Been Feeding U Dreams
    A Fractal Smokescreen Transform Beyond The Norm
    Eye Of The Storm I've Been Expecting You Mr. Bond
    A Stingray Lickapon Steve Irwin Like The Mysterons!
    Loose Leaves Burning A Red Eye Resident Of Krypton
    On A Fogotton Mission - Nucleur Fission Noose Slippin'
    The Final Proceedings Of Your Last Evening's Greeting
    You All Grew Up Confused 4 Not Believing In Treason:
    Now You Another Wife's Groom Consumed By Legion
    Bloom From Blackness Blood Ooze On A Clean Matress
    My Art Is Marked To Be Abused Upon A Maroon Canvas
    Like A Tattooist's Matra I Touch Souls Deep As Atlantis!
    dope

  4. #184
    courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    never throw the towel in whers! keep howlin'!!!

    GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION



    'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

  5. #185
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default


    *
    I Can See Clearly Now The Reign Has Gone....
    Kingdoms Crumble To Rubble Been There Far Too Long
    My Ears Were Trained To Listen....Not To Hear The Song
    Forbidden From All Wonder A Conditioned Lustful Hunger
    Yet All You Fools Think There's Nothing Left To Discover?
    Motherfuckers....Got All The Answers Don't Cha? Nevermind
    See My Eyes No Longer Comply With Your Truths Desguised
    You Love Living In Hell : But You Too Scared To Go Inside?
    Of Yourself Where The Light Reside Where The Master Hide
    Whispering Words Of Wisdom In The Windmills Of Your Mind
    Where His Words Combine With Whirlwinds....Outside Of Time
    I Rhyme With A Sith Force - Beyond Luke Skywalker's Prime
    My Heart's Aura Shine Like John Constantine Forearms Aligned
    Too Bright For Most These Bitches That You All Consider Fine
    Hypnotized Lust 4 The Hourglass Figure In The Sands Of Time
    This Is Your Idea Of Love? What The Fuck Is That? R U High?
    What Happens When Eveyone You Reach Out To Doesn't Comply
    When You Keep Saying "Okay 1 Last Time" But Never Suprised
    So True It's Hard To See Ourselves Through Other People's Eyes
    But If That Girl Could See Herself Through Mine : She'd Go Blind
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-18-2014 at 09:13 PM.

  6. #186

    Default uh

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post


    *
    I Can See Clearly Now The Reign Has Gone....
    Kingdoms Crumble To Rubble Been There Far Too Long
    My Ears Were Trained To Listen....Not To Hear The Song
    Forbidden From All Wonder A Conditioned Lustful Hunger
    Yet All You Fools Think There's Nothing Left To Discover?
    Motherfuckers....Got All The Answers Don't Cha? Nevermind
    See My Eyes No Longer Comply With Your Truths Desguised
    You Love Living In Hell : But You Too Scared To Go Inside?
    Of Yourself Where The Light Reside Where The Master Hide
    Whispering Words Of Wisdom In The Windmills Of Your Mind
    Where His Words Combine With Whirlwinds....Outside Of Time
    I Rhyme With A Sith Force - Beyond Luke Skywalker's Prime
    My Heart's Aura Shine Like John Constantine Forearms Aligned
    Too Bright For Most These Bitches That You All Consider Fine
    Hypnotized Lust 4 The Hourglass Figure In The Sands Of Time
    This Is Your Idea Of Love? What The Fuck Is That? R U High?
    What Happens When Eveyone You Reach Out To Doesn't Comply
    When You Keep Saying "Okay 1 Last Time" But Never Suprised
    So True It's Hard To See Ourselves Through Other People's Eyes

    But If That Girl Could See Herself Through Mine : She'd Go Blind
    Truth be told to a child too wild to scold out with the ways of old
    Dragged a drastic load half my life suprised my back isn't broke
    People have no knowledge of themselves hate in their hearts till they croak
    Old heads taught of how they fought oppression still loathed
    Lungs damaged by year's of smokes to blow friends turn foes
    Foes turn friend's murder morals have their walls closing in
    Close to the end no being is supreme used to scream on how they scheme
    As a teen went through more than Constantine to accomplish dreams
    Jealous motives were seen before they happened after I quit napping
    In deep conversation with god as Satan's laughing
    My life is too real for acting so I'm constantly backtracking
    Adapting to where I rest with no sleep hours passing
    So many blasting blasphemy I colonized my colonies
    Swan seas as well as rivers that ran deep
    My skintone a curse to this society labeled a minority
    So it's more than minor beef greed has them grinding teeth
    Only branches on the tree couldn't find a leaf
    Watch civilization break like ground that earthquaked
    Peace to martyr the great poet a influence indeed
    Went to Miami for the heat and found spurs
    Lonely ladies crowded around and listened to every word
    I gave them hope to carry on faith was kept as they left
    Dazzled by final effects the beast slept on white house steps
    Gowns wet as brides wept buried grooms in private rooms
    I hit them all one after the other loud busts like balloons
    Monkeys babbling with baboons about the day of doom
    To some being wrong is right everyday a spiritual fight
    Vampires deep in the night struck by the light
    On the run like wild stallions violent as mobbed up Italians
    Every verse is a hit ordered by self..master lord
    Those playing themselves found slumped in front of chess boards
    Last edited by Mantra; 06-22-2014 at 10:31 AM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  7. #187
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    *
    :Justice Tragically Surrenders:
    Severed & Segmented Forever
    Discouraged - 2 Come Together!
    Sword vs Gun The Pen vs Feather
    Tranquility During Stormy Weather
    Do You Think A Wise Man Is Clever?
    Academic Genitics Blinds Professors
    Wisdom Be The Real Burried Treasure
    1i Pirate Patch You Only See The Gold:
    Can't Grasp Or Hold It Then It's Not Real
    Yeah Right, Yo That's What You Were Told
    I'm The Master & Apprentice - To And Froe
    Forever Learning As I Go On An Endless Road
    Teaching Myself Unknowns Higher Self Plateau
    But You All Love Reaching For Your 1's & 0's
    When Inside There Lies Truth That's Very Old
    In The Form Of An Unbound Endless Scroll
    Fly High Dove & Crows As Above So Below
    Humans Remote Controled By Their Soul
    The Stargate Corrode Demons On Patrol
    Marched To FEMA Camps In The Snow!
    Oh U Don't Know? Time's Ticking Slow
    You Can Still Watch The Future Unfold
    But No, Everthing You Already Know
    Is All You Need To Grow? Woe Woe
    What Are You The Sword Of Liono?
    I Dunno What You Smoking Bro?

  8. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post
    *
    :Justice Tragically Surrenders:
    Severed & Segmented Forever
    Discouraged - 2 Come Together!
    Sword vs Gun The Pen vs Feather
    Tranquility During Stormy Weather
    Do You Think A Wise Man Is Clever?
    Academic Genitics Blinds Professors
    Wisdom Be The Real Burried Treasure
    1i Pirate Patch You Only See The Gold:
    Can't Grasp Or Hold It Then It's Not Real
    Yeah Right, Yo That's What You Were Told
    I'm The Master & Apprentice - To And Froe
    Forever Learning As I Go On An Endless Road
    Teaching Myself Unknowns Higher Self Plateau
    But You All Love Reaching For Your 1's & 0's
    When Inside There Lies Truth That's Very Old
    In The Form Of An Unbound Endless Scroll
    Fly High Dove & Crows As Above So Below
    Humans Remote Controled By Their Soul
    The Stargate Corrode Demons On Patrol
    Marched To FEMA Camps In The Snow!
    Oh U Don't Know? Time's Ticking Slow
    You Can Still Watch The Future Unfold
    But No, Everthing You Already Know
    Is All You Need To Grow? Woe Woe
    What Are You The Sword Of Liono?
    I Dunno What You Smoking Bro?
    Well vocab is elementary but u pulled it off nicely with the structure, i swear sometimes i think ud be a better poet just becuz ur structure u got down to a T, i like the verse n concept. Keep doing u..btw were still waiting on u for that verse

    Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

  9. #189
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,284
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post


    *
    This Is Lord Aizen Rhyming
    Surpass Suprise I Mesmerize While Your Eyes Crying!
    Silening Sirens With Plans Set 4 Retiement's Horizon
    But I Made A Pack With The Wolves To Keep Howling
    Till I Find What I Lost So I Can't Throw The Towel In
    Witness My Chakra Crowning Genius's Dumbfounded
    My Fist Crack The Frowning Meaningless Astounded!
    Your True Reality....With Trained Eyes Can't Be Seen
    Trust Me The Truman Show Been Feeding U Dreams
    A Fractal Smokescreen Transform Beyond The Norm
    Eye Of The Storm I've Been Expecting You Mr. Bond
    A Stingray Lickapon Steve Irwin Like The Mysterons!
    Loose Leaves Burning A Red Eye Resident Of Krypton
    On A Fogotton Mission - Nucleur Fission Noose Slippin'
    The Final Proceedings Of Your Last Evening's Greeting
    You All Grew Up Confused 4 Not Believing In Treason:
    Now You Another Wife's Groom Consumed By Legion
    Bloom From Blackness Blood Ooze On A Clean Matress
    My Art Is Marked To Be Abused Upon A Maroon Canvas
    Like A Tattooist's Matra I Touch Souls Deep As Atlantis!

    someone's been watching allot of Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #190
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
    Well vocab is elementary but u pulled it off nicely with the structure, i swear sometimes i think ud be a better poet just becuz ur structure u got down to a T, i like the verse n concept. Keep doing u..btw were still waiting on u for that verse
    Thanks, I find it easy to recite when there's symmetry like that.
    My style was originally used for killing....the wish to become the strongest.
    Hence "whers" but started growing changed it up since the name change.

    I got that verse in the works....


    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    someone's been watching allot of Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was my shit! haha

  11. #191
    7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    10011101100010111001
    Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 10-07-2014 at 02:12 AM.

    https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
    ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

  12. #192
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default


    *
    Occult Ninja Scroll Listener
    This Blind Samurai Hears Your Heart Whisper
    My Blade Persuade The Sunlight To Glimmer!
    So Come Hither All Those Designed To Slither
    Lion Heart Bear Hug Resign Boa-Constrictors
    We're Killers Fear Witnessed Mere Beginners:
    Can't Read The Pictures In Literature's Diction
    Mo Nursery Rhyme Scripture Illiterate Bitches
    Eyesight vs Blind-Vision We've No Competition:
    Spittin' Friction A Split Decision? Keep Wishing
    This Is Ice Fishing Fargo Holes & You Missing!
    Like Dragons On Maps Can You Fathom That?
    Understand? How To Imagine Phantom Facts:
    Think You Know The Weight On Christ's Back?
    Burden Of The Spirit's Speech And That's Fact!
    So Know The Truth Like Babe Ruth With A Bat
    Donnie Yen Helping Bruce Lee Up Off The Mat
    Few Dudes Said "whers Is Nice When He Rap"
    Yall Just Making The Best Of Holocaust Scraps
    Fuck That My Verses Mental Temple Artefacts!
    Feel Like I'm Exulted From Depression's Stats:
    Hold Onto What Get's You Through And Use It
    Taught My Peers For Years Even As A Student
    Tutor In A Different Class I'm From The Future
    Teaching Lessons You Couldn't Compute Errr?
    Although Know This Ain't A Nintendo Game Bro
    But If It Was U Are Looking At Mario Let's A'Go!
    I Know That Was A Little Low - Never The Less
    Even With Star Power I Still Do This 4 The Kids
    2 Types Of People In This World Check The Sig
    Do You Think Your Soul Don't Grow After Flesh?
    Scared To Bless What I Dared To Address? "Yes"
    Won't Go Test The Fruit First "Oh, But It Hurts"
    Yeah I Know At First - But So Does Child Birth!
    U Want To Know Your Worth? Look At The Dirt
    Blind To Deception And U Wonder Why It Hurt
    Their Gift Is A Curse Watching U Burn & Retire
    I Jump In The Flames & Pants Don't Catch Fire!
    Revealing The Light To Liars Love Lust's Desire
    Knight Attire Drenched In The Blood Of Squires
    Medieval Bars A Camelot Inmate Dragon Rider!
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-18-2014 at 09:15 PM.

  13. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post


    *
    Occult Ninja Scroll Listener
    This Blind Samurai Hears Your Heart Whisper
    My Blade Persuade The Sunlight To Glimmer!
    So Come Hither All Those Designed To Slither
    Lion Heart Bear Hug Resign Boa-Constrictors
    We're Killers Fear Witnessed Mere Beginners:
    Can't Read The Pictures In Literature's Diction
    Mo Nursery Rhyme Scripture Illiterate Bitches
    Eyesight vs Blind-Vision We've No Competition:
    Spittin' Friction A Split Decision? Keep Wishing
    This Is Ice Fishing Fargo Holes & You Missing!
    Like Dragons On Maps Can You Fathom That?
    Understand? How To Imagine Phantom Facts:
    Think You Know The Weight On Christ's Back?
    Burden Of The Spirit's Speech And That's Fact!
    So Know The Truth Like Babe Ruth With A Bat
    Donnie Yen Helping Bruce Lee Up Off The Mat
    Few Dudes Said "whers Is Nice When He Rap"
    Yall Just Making The Best Of Holocaust Scraps
    Fuck That My Verses Mental Temple Artefacts!
    Feel Like I'm Exulted From Depression's Stats:
    Hold Onto What Get's You Through And Use It
    Taught My Peers For Years Even As A Student
    Tutor In A Different Class I'm From The Future
    Teaching Lessons You Couldn't Compute Errr?
    Although Know This Ain't A Nintendo Game Bro
    But If It Was U Are Looking At Mario Let's A'Go!
    I Know That Was A Little Low - Never The Less
    Even With Star Power I Still Do This 4 The Kids
    2 Types Of People In This World Check The Sig
    Do You Think Your Soul Don't Grow After Flesh?
    Scared To Bless What I Dared To Address? "Yes"
    Won't Go Test The Fruit First "Oh, But It Hurts"
    Yeah I Know At First - But So Does Child Birth!
    U Want To Know Your Worth? Look At The Dirt
    Blind To Deception And U Wonder Why It Hurt
    Their Gift Is A Curse Watching U Burn & Retire
    I Jump In The Flames & Pants Don't Catch Fire!
    Revealing The Light To Liars Love Lust's Desire
    Knight Attire Drenched In The Blood Of Squires
    Medieval Bars A Camelot Inmate Dragon Rider!

    I enjoyed this whole thing good vocab man

    Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

  14. #194
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,284
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post


    *
    Occult Ninja Scroll Listener
    This Blind Samurai Hears Your Heart Whisper
    My Blade Persuade The Sunlight To Glimmer!
    So Come Hither All Those Designed To Slither
    Lion Heart Bear Hug Resign Boa-Constrictors
    We're Killers Fear Witnessed Mere Beginners:
    Can't Read The Pictures In Literature's Diction
    Mo Nursery Rhyme Scripture Illiterate Bitches
    Eyesight vs Blind-Vision We've No Competition:
    Spittin' Friction A Split Decision? Keep Wishing
    This Is Ice Fishing Fargo Holes & You Missing!
    Like Dragons On Maps Can You Fathom That?
    Understand? How To Imagine Phantom Facts:
    Think You Know The Weight On Christ's Back?
    Burden Of The Spirit's Speech And That's Fact!
    So Know The Truth Like Babe Ruth With A Bat
    Donnie Yen Helping Bruce Lee Up Off The Mat
    Few Dudes Said "whers Is Nice When He Rap"
    Yall Just Making The Best Of Holocaust Scraps
    Fuck That My Verses Mental Temple Artefacts!
    Feel Like I'm Exulted From Depression's Stats:
    Hold Onto What Get's You Through And Use It
    Taught My Peers For Years Even As A Student
    Tutor In A Different Class I'm From The Future
    Teaching Lessons You Couldn't Compute Errr?
    Although Know This Ain't A Nintendo Game Bro
    But If It Was U Are Looking At Mario Let's A'Go!
    I Know That Was A Little Low - Never The Less
    Even With Star Power I Still Do This 4 The Kids
    2 Types Of People In This World Check The Sig
    Do You Think Your Soul Don't Grow After Flesh?
    Scared To Bless What I Dared To Address? "Yes"
    Won't Go Test The Fruit First "Oh, But It Hurts"
    Yeah I Know At First - But So Does Child Birth!
    U Want To Know Your Worth? Look At The Dirt
    Blind To Deception And U Wonder Why It Hurt
    Their Gift Is A Curse Watching U Burn & Retire
    I Jump In The Flames & Pants Don't Catch Fire!
    Revealing The Light To Liars Love Lust's Desire
    Knight Attire Drenched In The Blood Of Squires
    Medieval Bars A Camelot Inmate Dragon Rider!
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    this is on some samurai 7, samurai champloo shit right hereeeeee
    we need to collabo asap

  15. #195
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default



    *
    Guarded By Martyrs
    The Spark Harnessed The Art Advances & It Ain't Hard To Tell:
    Discarded From The Magic Spell You're Under Of All Being Well
    Mastered Living In Hell Among Obscene Screams & Tragic Yells
    Contract-Killers Forced To Use Ouija Boards To Contact-Spirits!
    Now You See I Told You That The Swordsmanship Is Chivalrous
    The Dinosaur Dragon Myth - Is The Shark Beautiful Or Hideous?
    Kamikaze Ryuzaki Thinking Light Yagami's Quill's Dipped In Ink
    Wish For Master Yoda's Mind Or The Fingertips Of Darth Sidious
    From Beyond The Other Side My Aura's Essence Is Now Revived
    These Spineless Snakes Disguises As Real As A Suicide-Surprise
    You Do Not Exist So I Can't Hear Your Servants Of Serpents Hiss
    Click My Fingers As Blood Drips & Watch Ya'll Get Blown To Bits:
    Picture Holes In Christ's Wrists Before I Spit My Scripts Which....
    Reach In To The Depths Of Poetry's Gallows - While You Babble:
    I Rap Like A Pharaoh & Sail In Dark Water Just Like Jack Spairo!
    You Follow The Path That's Forever Endless Hollow Amendments
    I Walk Where No Man/Woman/Child Dare Tred - Remember This
    You Just Another Man Put In A Box: Like A Loaded Lux Entrance!
    Learn More From Your Apprentice Than All Your Piers Respected?
    Wise Guesses: We've Seen Others Tears Convene At Sad Scenes
    On Movie Screens: Being Read Your Dreams Or So It May Seem?
    Let Those With Eye's See Rest Are A Bunch Ol' Young Has-Beens
    Brain Trained Assassin - Project M Reactions Quicksilver Traction
    Boxing Me : Like Playing Battleships Cos After Each Thrown Fist:
    All You Hear Is "Miss" I'm Lord Aizen Before The Chrysalis Bitch!
    & I'll Introduce You To The Horizon Levels I'm Climbing Limitless
    Alucard Lyrics : "Summon Your Familiars! - The Night Is Young!"
    T-1000 Tongue I Will Terminate Fakes For Fun Instead Of Funds
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-18-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •