Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Jim Jones Threatens Bouncer with a WEDGIE HAHAHAHAHAHA

  1. #16
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    this video is like 3 years old lol

  2. #17

    Default

    and?

    whats your point faggot

    are you really that much of a nerd that you find that funny lol


  3. #18
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    i couldnt even buy booze when this shit came out lol log off nigga

  4. #19

    Default

    "colder shoulder janitor, horror flicks over the banister" - warcloud

    ^^enough said.

    the fact you enjoy listening to those lyrics is enough.

    the fact that you actually picked them out and used them as a sig, tells me your from san francisco


  5. #20
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    colder shoulder janitor, horror flicks over the banister" - warcloud

    ^^enough said.

    the fact you enjoy listening to those lyrics is enough.

    the fact that you actually picked them out and used them as a sig, tells me your from san francisco
    those eight words > jim jones' career

    and the fact that you got a irrelevant ass mic geronimo song in ur sig, tells me ur not from amedicah

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    irrelevant ass mic geronimo song in ur sig,
    http://www.myspace.com/warcloudforumspace


  7. #22
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    nice try but mic geronimo was signed to a major with hopes of blowing.... he isn't like warcloud, an artist who refuses to give in to distribution deals for a bigger advancement... mic geronimo wanted to make it big, thats what makes him irrelevant

    faggit

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    he isn't like warcloud, an artist who refuses to give in to distribution deals for a bigger advancement
    LOL! what you mean he's not a fucking idiot?

    strung out on pcp fighting lampposts?


  9. #24
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    what do jim jomes and ghostlaced have it common?

    they both couldnt get into clubs in 2k4....

    LOL

    Realness

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

    the fact that you actually picked them out and used them as a sig, tells me your from san francisco


    wtf do you know about frisco ? thats a sick ass city you fckin pussy !

    you live in "shithole" eastern europe so who the fuck are you to criticise others ?

  11. #26
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    ^^the truth....wheres the cali love!? this is coming from a new yorker...some people pretend like they kno whats really good....

    <3 cali!!!!

    Realness

  12. #27

  13. #28
    it's all gonna break JamSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ottawa, on
    Age
    25
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    nice try but mic geronimo was signed to a major with hopes of blowing.... he isn't like warcloud, an artist who refuses to give in to distribution deals for a bigger advancement... mic geronimo wanted to make it big, thats what makes him irrelevant

    faggit
    the reason nobody outside of wu-corp has heard of warcloud, silly niggas' moneyphobic. Even if dude were signed to a major label he wouldnt sell more than 5k, his career as an emcee is even more unimportant than your career on wu-corp.

    fail

  14. #29
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    i feel like some people on here wont admit thats funny because its some dipset related shit.


    if that was ghostface i think they would eat that shit up.



    yo hes bring that shit back, that wedgie talk. haha that shit is funny. its like someone calling somebody a gaylord or a jerk these days. everybody wants to act so hard, but going the opposite rout and dissing em with that shit you dont hear anymore is funny to me.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  15. #30
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^He MADE the wedgie hardcore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •