once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lying ass hoes?

^^Ok. They talk like that because they feel you might like that kind of slang. They're just stereotyping.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Back when I was in college, I had a black friend named glen who used to always bring white hos around who acted and spoke like they were more thugged out then most black girls I knew.

They were annoying as shit to me, a white dude, and glen, the black dude. They assumed that Glen was a thug because he was a black dude that rapped, and they assumed that I was a thug because I hung out with him.

However, if they were fine, they would still get the dick. I don't care how dumb a bitch is. If I'm just trying to fuck one time, it's whatever.

Unfortunately, most of the time they were fat, because, as we all know, black dudes like fat white girls.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^^Most do.

more cushion for the pushing,warmth in the winter??
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Fat white chicks number one priority is getting their wic check. They would basically fuck anything that moves.

GENERAL WISE

She was trying to double up on the WIC. Keep yo shit on lock playa. As a general rule vyou shjould assume that any woman that talks to you for more than 30 seconds is after your EBT.

hahahah@ check two
    Look eye, always look eye.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    hahahah@ check two
    I thought you were dead?

im a leo, i got nine lives

or you faked a death online for attention from teenagers but the irony of it all is, as i predicted and foretold, nobody cared.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    more cushion for the pushing,warmth in the winter??
    That's true indeed. I'd hit but I wouldn't DARE tell anybody I had sex with a fat white chick. I have a rep. to keep. Plus, why do black men and fat white women like each other so much? I never understood it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    or you faked a death online for attention from teenagers but the irony of it all is, as i predicted and foretold, nobody cared.
    Got him!

Ironman, i already broke down the black man with ugly/fat white woman situation many threads ago.

^^I forgot. Please don't tell it's because 98% of fat white women are ejected by their own men because most white guys don't like fat women. As a result, the fat white chick is looking for love. An asian man won't take her. Indians will say "Hell no!". Mexicans will but they prefer their own women. The ONLY thing left to do is go where NO woman wants to go: To the black man. She goes to him and says "Will you love and take care of me?" The black guy who is a high school drop out, wants to be a thug but is failing, sags his pants, speaks ebonics, wears XXXXXL t-shirts, and can't keep a job. She has NO other choice but to go to black men. She realizes she's trash at this point. After sleeping with several black men, no white, mexican, asain, indian man will want her. To sum it all up, fat white chicks are fucked for life UNLESS they lose the weight.

Fat black chicks, that's just normal.

not quite but your on the right track.

White men don't like fat white women. Fat white bitches are outcasts of white society.

They latch on to the worlds other outcast, a person lower than them. The black men out their with small penises. Cuz lets face it, if your black and your getting with a hot white chick, they are going to expect you to be mandingo. If your not, than it just proves that a.) there is no God for black men
    b.) God is cruel prankster

and its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    not quite but your on the right track.

White men don't like fat white women. Fat white bitches are outcasts of white society.

They latch on to the worlds other outcast, a person lower than them. The black men out their with small penises. Cuz lets face it, if your black and your getting with a hot white chick, they are going to expect you to be mandingo. If your not, than it just proves that a.) there is no God for black men
    b.) God is cruel prankster

and its that simple.
    In order words, white women can give a damn about a black mans personality and how good of a man he is, right? To them, it all has to do with the money and the dick. Got'cha!