Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Dicky Gooch- Thought He Od'ed

  1. #1
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default Dicky Gooch- Thought He Od'ed

    Discuss Dicky Gooch's Italian Drug Connections

    THE REAL PCP

  2. #2
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    those are wack drugs....if u OD and don't die, those are sum wack drugs, kids stuff
    bring back begongo!!

  3. #3
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,202
    Rep Power
    116

    Default



    discuss this goofy ass picture u ole cupcake eatin fat fuck lol
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  4. #4
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post


    discuss this goofy ass picture u ole cupcake eatin fat fuck lol
    GOOFY? HATER!!!

    THE REAL PCP

  5. #5
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,581
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    we already are in the other thread, but just for emphasis, i wanna illustrate how pathetic this situations is.


    image in popular kids TV show ICarly had a forum.


    then i, at the age of 20, signed up and started talking to people a generation below me on a daily basis, developing enemies, friends, and love with their equivalent of an online canadian stripped with The Baconator of twats.


    Then, days away from christmas, i faked my death to these children so that they will mourn me online.


    then.....they don't mourn me.....infact they make a couple of jokes and move on talking about Icarly, shitty movies, and the double cheese burgering being off the dollar menu...


    then......i come back......



    .....
    .

    ......


    ....

  6. #6
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    dicky gooch is a total douche

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #7
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    exactly, gawd, exactly

    I think there must be more threads about this so he won't ignore it and try for real this time. HE OWES US.
    bring back begongo!!

  8. #8
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post


    discuss this goofy ass picture u ole cupcake eatin fat fuck lol


    hahahahaha

  9. #9
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    we already are in the other thread, but just for emphasis, i wanna illustrate how pathetic this situations is.


    image in popular kids TV show ICarly had a forum.


    then i, at the age of 20, signed up and started talking to people a generation below me on a daily basis, developing enemies, friends, and love with their equivalent of an online canadian stripped with The Baconator of twats.


    Then, days away from christmas, i faked my death to these children so that they will mourn me online.


    then.....they don't mourn me.....infact they make a couple of jokes and move on talking about Icarly, shitty movies, and the double cheese burgering being off the dollar menu...


    then......i come back......



    .....
    .

    ......


    ....
    hes a disgrace to all eyetalians




    even this one



    THE REAL PCP

  10. #10
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,202
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    dicky gouch's beanie that he wears in the house while on the computer clowded his judgement lol
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  11. #11
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,202
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post


    hahaahhahahahahahahaahhah
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  12. #12
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    exactly, gawd, exactly

    I think there must be more threads about this so he won't ignore it and try for real this time. HE OWES US.
    yea that was false advertising

    THE REAL PCP

  13. #13
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,581
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    i think we should file a lawsuit until he actually does what he advertised to the public, this has to be sometype of fraud

    chedda needs chedder

  14. #14
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,647
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    lol





    dicky gooch

    THE REAL PCP

  15. #15
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,202
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    ^ hahhahahahahah lmao
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •