Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: All You Posters Out There....

  1. #1

    Default All You Posters Out There....

    It's All Good To Show A Nigga Love, But Stop Bitting My Shit.

  2. #2
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    I love you but I still want head in the drop.












  3. #3
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Niggaz is was been and will be Sharks. It's the science of me, it's the science of you.

    I get money so I don't care! I get money so I don't care!
    bring back begongo!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Is it just me or is Joy Division's first album better than getting head from Ghostlaced, while puffing da 'erb.


  5. #5
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    It is definitely better.












  6. #6

    Default

    I lost my copy a few years ago and got a new one today.

    It's soooooo fucking good, I forgot.

  7. #7
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    I lost my copy a few years ago and got a new one today.

    It's soooooo fucking good, I forgot.
    Earlier, I was listening to New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies and that album is also fucking brilliant!












  8. #8

    Default

    Oh, fo real.

    Bass Lines in Joy Division and New Order shit, is on some other level type shit, son.

    What you get for christmas, faggit?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Oh, fo real.

    Bass Lines in Joy Division and New Order shit, is on some other level type shit, son.

    What you get for christmas, faggit?
    Money, Which is exactly what I need. I think I'm going to spend that money on festivals, pills and weed (sound like a good investment?). How about you mah nilla?












  11. #11

    Default

    Joy Division cd.

    Some Globe trainers.

    And some money.

    Which Im going to invest in some new snowbaord trousers. which hang half way down my ass, and as such offer no protection from the cold and wet, but looking fucking trill.

    And, yes, your investments are financially sound.

  12. #12
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    biting shit is bad mkay
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  13. #13
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Joy Division cd.

    Some Globe trainers.

    And some money.

    Which Im going to invest in some new snowbaord trousers. which hang half way down my ass, and as such offer no protection from the cold and wet, but looking fucking trill.

    And, yes, your investments are financially sound.

    Bahahahahahaha! That is fucking trill!












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •