once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what would you do if u were falsly accused of raping a woman?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Default what would you do if u were falsly accused of raping a woman?

and u had sex with that woman, but didn't rape her?

what would you say on the court? man, I would name a list of things she wanted to do, some kinky stuff, just to get her mad or/and shocked. I would consult Jasper for a full list of course.

then in 5 years, when I would come out, I would find and rape the bitch.
    bring back begongo!!

i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there.

we went to my female friend that listens to wutangs house, then that slut came with her little sister (she brought this little fuckin kid at like 11:30 at night)

there was also an ugly bitch there that's finer looking now.

anyways i was chilling and she kept being a slut as she has always been so i said, eh, why not, after all her boyfriend was mad dickless.

first told her he breasts were warm after feeling them, then got her to used them to warm me feet cause they were large. Then the ugly bitch went upstairs and her little sister was up there with my dyke friend playing with a cat (no lesbo)

i macked that whore in 3 minutes. and got my dick wet. but i was all concenting.
    but then my dyke friend calls me a week later and says "so i hear you rapin bitches now" and laughs, then told me she told her that i raped her cause the ugly bitch told her boyfriend, LMAO!

i told my lezzy mccguire friend what happened and we had a laugh cause she knew she was a lying whore with no shame and warm breasts, but i had graduted at the time and they were all seniors so i didn't have a chance to encounter the whore and rape her for real.
    slut.

First i'd probably try to Chewbacca defense. Then if that doesnt work what you do next depends upon whether the bitch is ugly or hot. If she is ugly, its probably gonna be alot easier foryou.

i would do what Kobe Bryant did.

I think I'd get myself a really good lawyer and after I get acquitted, I'd rape her with power tools and different kitchen appliances and hide her tv remote control because everyone hates looking for the remote control.

Default what would you do if u were falsly accused of raping a woman?

add a murdah chahhge to duh list!

THE REAL PCP

^AHAHAHAHAHAHAahahaHAHAH! Skampoe's dropping nothin but bombs

i have a good lawer if that guy can get me of a drug charge when i alagidly had 230 ponds of kush in my trunk i can get away with rape

how ever my wife would kill me

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    bwaahhahhahahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    I think I'd get myself a really good lawyer and after I get acquitted, I'd rape her with power tools and different kitchen appliances and hide her tv remote control because everyone hates looking for the remote control.
    They stole my remote, damn neighbours. I'm sure, they were here a week ago, my grandpa had his birthday and I know they have the same tv set, so it's them, obviously. I guess we shouldn't stole their garden gnome.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there.

we went to my female friend that listens to wutangs house, then that slut came with her little sister (she brought this little fuckin kid at like 11:30 at night)

there was also an ugly bitch there that's finer looking now.

anyways i was chilling and she kept being a slut as she has always been so i said, eh, why not, after all her boyfriend was mad dickless.

first told her he breasts were warm after feeling them, then got her to used them to warm me feet cause they were large. Then the ugly bitch went upstairs and her little sister was up there with my dyke friend playing with a cat (no lesbo)

i macked that whore in 3 minutes. and got my dick wet. but i was all concenting.
    but then my dyke friend calls me a week later and says "so i hear you rapin bitches now" and laughs, then told me she told her that i raped her cause the ugly bitch told her boyfriend, LMAO!

i told my lezzy mccguire friend what happened and we had a laugh cause she knew she was a lying whore with no shame and warm breasts, but i had graduted at the time and they were all seniors so i didn't have a chance to encounter the whore and rape her for real.
    slut.
    this is all i read "i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there."

lmaooooo omg this is too easy .. lmaooo.

Yeah you'd have to rape a bitch to get laid ! bahahaha .. no mercy even on Christmas.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    pretty fuckin much!!!

No artificial sleazy

Id probably blame it on a nigerian or someone who has better shoes than me at the grocery store.

Veteran Member

That's a tuff one.

The first thought on my mind would be murder.

But I would probably try my chances in court.

i think i'm high

i would call my lawyer...take my chances....i don't even kno what the penilities are for rape....

don't think it would ever happen no woman has ever accused me of rape and im %99.9 sure no woman ever will....

Realness

Banned

i'm white ... i don't get accused of such things ... i say a negro wearing fubu was seen running from the scene of the crime and testify how it's deeply saddened me

real life trills for still phife spills
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.