Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get/do/give on KRISSMISS

Default What did you get/do/give on KRISSMISS

AKA they day Nobody Cared about NickyTouch Volume 2: a gift and a curse.

i got a sweater and 20 dollars. wack
    but everyone liked the presents i got them, i got my brothers video game shit and my mom a spinning jesus thing that lights up and shit, i couldn't think of anything to get my sister so i gave her money which worked cause yeah. Its a boring fucking day though, i was up all night cleaning so i've been spending today sleeping, jacking off, and bumping this joint

called my dad, he and i are trying to get my PAYPUHZ ready to go to school in nigeria for a semester, maybe a year, but realistically a semester, my cousins were all drunk and my illegitimate female cousin from hell is getting married to a guy that lives in Italy but evidentally is broke as fuck according to they god Chibike.

uhhhh that's about it.

My momdukes got me Dreams from my father, which is super fuckign dope and i never expected my mom to come up with such a good idea for a gift. Ive only read the introductions (theres 2 intros LOL) and I can tell it will be heavy readain terial.

My sister got me this other ILLY book which is called 'behind the beat' and its all about hip hop producers studios its got about 40 welll known producers studios with tonnes of photos of all their shit. DOPE! I was like where the hell did you find this lol

and a $5 note in a card from my niece and nephew ahahahahahahah, they dont know im a G-status though so its cool I accpeted such a poverty laced gift anyway

thats all I got lol family wise as my dads paying half of my studying costs anyway
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 12-25-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

the only two really valuable thingz I got were the new Metallica album and a car cd/mp3 playa, which is mad dope
    bring back begongo!!

Joy Division cd. Moneyz. Globe trainers.

Bought my dad a book. My mum a wooden statue thing. My brother Steve Coogan boxset.

Pretty boring day. Seeing family at the weekend, which is when the drinking and fun will increase.

i got, sum tan timbs, a 3 20 gig external hard drive, i got chrome by azzarus ''cologne-blazin shit too'' got sum doe, and a fitted... oh and lots of random gift card, oh and for 3 days of extra special lovin from ma woman, yo ono bout this extra special lovin... can u say stinky fish headz.

THE REAL PCP

^AHAHAHAHAHHAhahaHAH!! WHAT?!

I got drunk and nearly passed out in the streets, but some very kind people took me into their home and helped me sober up and then we played Rummikub and Checkers and had dinner. They made me some hot coco before they brought me home and we'll go to Church next Sunday.

Such warm hearted people.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

even though i dnt celebrate a non popa wu endorsed religion, i got my money back from one idiot, a bottle of whisky, and various other drinks. which i thought i would drink most of.

i only bought a present for 2 ppl.

it was a personally sad Christmas this year for me, but i manage to have a good fun time with family, we had a good get together @ jigsaw's crib, peace to that nigga n his fam!...

THE REAL PCP

glad you could persevere through the sad time skampoe

merry christmas y'all

my fam bought me some redskins gear, and a garden gnome. got some money too, and some snoopy snow globes, i collects those.

The Ice Man book, story of mafia killer who took out over 200 niggas, money, gift voucher for a music store here (Copped The Infamous, Q-Tips new shit and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx - on wax!!), smelly shit, and Die Hard box set with all da movies.

From work I got a carton of Stella, $30 liquorland gift voucher and $100 Jb hifi gift voucher.

Banksy's book (Check tha nigga), uhh, a documentary on the greatest Aussie boxing match ever, some ill threads and a silver watch.

shits mad wild yo.

Teachin Da SeedZ

i saw a documentary on HBO about the ice man. that dude was NO JOKE. i 'd like to read that book

No artificial sleazy

I got

a remote car starter as my big gift + installed. (Got that before x-mas)

1 - twelve pack (variety)
    1 - bottle of crown royal
    and 4 different pints of expensive import beers
    some candy

everyone bought me booze. I went all out and bought nice gifts for everyone this year.

Yeah some dude went in and interviewed him for ages about his killings.. He's seriously fucked up. Freezing bodies for TWO YEARS so the cops couldnt accurately tell the time of death, and the way he killed people is just fucked up.

The interviews with his family is crazy shit too.

Def cop it you see, id never heard of the guy and i cant stop reading the book now.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Defenently drunk

jus been drinking all day

Didnt really get presents from fam, we dont do that anymore

Jus tryna find a honey for tonite more or less cause im horny