once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Award Presentations (Offical 2008 poster awards)

Peace to all of the artists in the Audio Booth...I know most of the site sleeps on what goes on in the Booth, but the real cats know there are several very talented emcees and producers on this site. So, being recognized by my peers is an honor. While I don't feel the award actually means anything beyond that a few more members prefer my style of hip hop as opposed to the other nominees, I still must thank all that voted for me. It means a lot! I'll def be on my grind with even more tenacity in 2009, so look for tons of new Sinapse starting with Vol 2 Jan. 29th, and lots more as the year goes on...

To the rest of the site, you should definitely check out the artists in the Booth, I know for sure there have to be lots of people missing out on dope music.

PEACE

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Thumbs up

PEACE thank you for the award...I appreciate all those who voted for me and who read my posts, especially when i get down to it and write really lengthy shit..I'm glad and i really appreciate that ppl read my stuff

shout out to M-Eighty, Kevlaar 7, and Bronze Nazareth for spendin time around here communicating with the fans and for continuing to supply us with that real hip hop shit that we want...much thanks for that

peace to all who hang around in the Wu chamber and keep me interested in checkin out what everyone's got to say almost every single day....Shout out to whers, Ya Bane, 11th Chamber, Tauro, wera, The GFX, Hollow Dartz, Firm Handshakah and everyone else that's cool

also peace to my mothafuckin man Lord Beatjitzu aka Bruce Li for supplyin that FIRE in the audio section this year, can't wait to hear some new shit fam..

this past year was the craziest of my life, I moved across the country, had to get established in an unknown place, and I didn't get to hang around here QUITE as much as I did in the past but I'm settled down now and should be postin lots of stuff in 2009....

thanks again and PEACE to the Wu-heads all across the globe!!

Good looks on the votes for Best LP/EP/Mixtape of 08. I appreciate it for everyone listening, word up. New music coming soon...

Unseen Faces [Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz] "UNTITLED"
    Crucial the Guillotine "Crucial the Guillotine"
    Iron Fingaz "The Meridian Gem"
    Kaotny "Unpolished"
    Illy Vas "A Diligent Affair"

And check out Crucial the Guillotine production on Bronze Nazareth's "Thought for Food Vol. 2" mixtape.

Also, check upcoming features from me on Sleep Sinatra's "Eyes Wide Shut", Sinapse's "Vol. 2", Kevlaar 7's "Unbutton Ya'll Holsters".

Again, good looks to all.

NOBLE SCITY!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Did TSA even drop a home video? (Steven Spielberg Award).

What the fuck is this...

He wasn't even nominated yet he won..

Skampoe got the most votes.

yo i wanna say thanks 2 all yall that gave me the votes..hopefully heads will start to recognize the talent , my situation is still fucked..but expect "Eyez Wide Shut" the album to drop in 09 as well as the Slang Mobb album/compilation..peace 2 all yall who support the realness ima keep bringin the heat soon as i can 1 LOVE

also yeah, i dont get the my getting the video award, i never dropped a video. i was wondering if its cause i post stuff from youtube?
    idk?

^^ I ll fix it.

I didn't know I won an award. Thanks.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

huh, i put tsa for that award? i thought i was going to make an error sometime....lol

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    ok i think i almost got all the losers on the shutout list...just tell me if there are any more
    ummmmmmm,

i wasnt gonna say nothing originaly lol but u missed me
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

so which awards if any did i win?

THE REAL PCP

Coming of Age... Prophet Picasso's Avatar

Blessings to the talented wordsmiths.....particularly War and Peace, JTS, whers, Sheepish Lord of Chaos, Shizzah and Bronze Feet.....actually, all of Section 9. This Sword is not an accolade I've earned, but a testament to the inspiration and motivation that I get from reading the darts that these lyricists have put their soul into. My gratitude.
    Image is everything except the truth.

I was nominated for more then 2 awards, not that this matters in the grand scheme of things.