Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 187

Thread: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

  1. #46

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by Acertijo
    I make it a habit to decipher Warcloud's lyrics, which are way more out there than Ghost's. I don't even find U-God to be that "bizarre". Butin Ghostface's rhyme in question...

    "aiyo this rap is like ziti, facin me real tv
    crash at high speed, strawberry kiwi"

    If you try to make sense of the direct words, you'll go nuts. It's paraboles, or how we call it today it's metaphore that doesn't necessarily coincide its beginning to its end. But when you decipher it, it makes alot of sense...

    "Hey yo, my rap is well seazoned. You face me, the realest
    and you'll feel the impact of a car crash, you little sweetheart"


    thats actually the best explanation of apollo kids ive heard so far..

    Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

  2. #47

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by Create
    IT AINT NERD ISNT IT


    HERD




    WIGWORMS MEANS UR HEAD FULL OF WORMS MEANING UR DEAD AND THE WORMS EAT CARCASSES
    nope

    Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

  3. #48

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    can some one break down "one" for me..i love that song but i dont get half the shit..CVL ice water batelion..paste tense to gold caskests etc..fuck means that ?

  4. #49
    Wolf in sheep clothes
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    to understand many referances to maths and alphabet check this : http://www.blackapologetics.com/mathdetail.html

  5. #50

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"


    Scientific, my hand kissed it
    Robotic let's think optimistic
    You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
    Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie
    Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie"
    im really not sure, but this song is just too dope as hell to only read a snippet of it..

    Scientific, my hand kissed it
    Robotic let's think optimistic
    You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
    Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie
    Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie
    cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo
    swing the "john mackenro"
    rap rock and roll..
    tighty bowl..gun hold pro..
    starksy with the gum sole
    hit the rump slow
    parole kids.. here's rapunzel

    Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

  6. #51
    king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i roam the earth's surface
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,795
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by wampus
    to understand many referances to maths and alphabet check this : http://www.blackapologetics.com/mathdetail.html
    the Wu Manual has the whole Supreme Alphabet and the Supreme Numbers

  7. #52

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    im really not sure, but this song is just too dope as hell to only read a snippet of it..

    Scientific, my hand kissed it
    Robotic let's think optimistic
    You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
    Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie
    Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie
    cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo
    swing the "john mackenro"
    rap rock and roll..
    tighty bowl..gun hold pro..
    starksy with the gum sole
    hit the rump slow
    parole kids.. here's rapunzel

    i remember reading an interview where ghost said that he came up with that verse while visiting africa. at the time he didn't have a beat to write to and he was trying to make the rhyme flow be music in of itself. the meaning of the actual words was secondary to the rhythm that was created.



    __________________________________________________ ______

  8. #53

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    I'mma try my hand at this

    Scientific, my hand kissed it I (raps are complex and he crafted them)
    Robotic let's think optimistic (Robotic could be just a rhyming word, or another reference to ''complex'')
    You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
    Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie (read the new Gza interview)
    Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie (Poughkepsie, I'm guessing is like a KFC, got mad flavor. So the verbs he spits got made flavor and I don't know what a stone richie is)
    cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo
    swing the "john mackenro" (split a blunt and sprinkle that fairy dust, then hit it hard like John McEnroe, famous tennis player)
    rap rock and roll..
    tighty bowl..gun hold pro.. (pack a nice fishbowl, nice with the steele)
    starksy with the gum sole (comparing himself to Starsky but he rocks the Wallies)
    hit the rump slow
    parole kids live rapunzel (fuck slow, Rapunzel was the chick who was locked up in the tower and she had to lay down her long blonde hair for her prince charming for him to climb up. So cats on parole are really still chained up)

  9. #54

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    The vivid laser eye guy/jump in a harley ride/clarks i freak a lemon pie/bout it bout/lord forgive me Ms. salley shouted/tracey got shot in the face, my house was overcrowded/you fake f*cks done heard it first/on how i sh*tted on your turf/ at times/cuban linx verse yo... His sh*t is crazy

  10. #55

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeHyeAm
    I'mma try my hand at this

    Scientific, my hand kissed it I (raps are complex and he crafted them)
    Robotic let's think optimistic (Robotic could be just a rhyming word, or another reference to ''complex'')
    You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
    Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie (read the new Gza interview)
    Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie (Poughkepsie, I'm guessing is like a KFC, got mad flavor. So the verbs he spits got made flavor and I don't know what a stone richie is)
    cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo
    swing the "john mackenro" (split a blunt and sprinkle that fairy dust, then hit it hard like John McEnroe, famous tennis player)
    rap rock and roll..
    tighty bowl..gun hold pro.. (pack a nice fishbowl, nice with the steele)
    starksy with the gum sole (comparing himself to Starsky but he rocks the Wallies)
    hit the rump slow
    parole kids live rapunzel (fuck slow, Rapunzel was the chick who was locked up in the tower and she had to lay down her long blonde hair for her prince charming for him to climb up. So cats on parole are really still chained up)
    its nice to see people breakin ghosts verse down..BUT..that is the sinse that u get from it..ghost himself aint makin sense - its just rhymin, flipping and bouncin ova beat..ghost said that several times but peace

  11. #56
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,535
    Rep Power
    144

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by Treazon
    i think we all know what im talking about, everybody post some lyrics by Ghost that from a regular fan's point of view, make little to no sense at all.

    "Wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
    Slam dance, tarantula style, youse a fan of the
    Monopoly king, Slavic poetry
    Carnegie Hall's off the hook, let's push through the armory"

    "You 14 karat gold slum computer wizard"


    im speechless
    14 karat gold isn't worth that much in ghosts eyes, thus he's calling the person a cheap, ghetto, half-ass computer wizard, which makes even more sense cause the next line is, "tappin inside my rap banks causes blizzards."

    idk what the hell a wax janitor is, im guessing Jack Mulligans a wrestler in canada, and the slam dance is a crazy white boy dance were they'd slamming into eachother real hard. He does that tarantula style, and your a fan of the monopoly king, (himself) who spits Slavic poetry, or this rhyme is slavic poetry(slavs are an eastern european peoples like a long ancient history, the word slave comes from slav can they were enslaved by romans often because they lived in barbarian tribes, so maybe this has some more to do with his rhyme. Carnegie Halls of the hook, and he wants to push through the armory. lol idk how much that helped but that's how i always saw it.

  12. #57
    A Threat to the State Treazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    28
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    14 karat gold isn't worth that much in ghosts eyes, thus he's calling the person a cheap, ghetto, half-ass computer wizard, which makes even more sense cause the next line is, "tappin inside my rap banks causes blizzards."

    idk what the hell a wax janitor is, im guessing Jack Mulligans a wrestler in canada, and the slam dance is a crazy white boy dance were they'd slamming into eachother real hard. He does that tarantula style, and your a fan of the monopoly king, (himself) who spits Slavic poetry, or this rhyme is slavic poetry(slavs are an eastern european peoples like a long ancient history, the word slave comes from slav can they were enslaved by romans often because they lived in barbarian tribes, so maybe this has some more to do with his rhyme. Carnegie Halls of the hook, and he wants to push through the armory. lol idk how much that helped but that's how i always saw it.
    interesting...
    live and learn, dont be a bitch


  13. #58
    nada ignorante hotnikks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Hold me down, hand me my cake, dusty, bake, activate
    Fuck your corny debates
    I'm like cake or maybe like $10,000 rabbits
    The kid walked thru, switch up his accent "Now I'm from Paris"
    Cash the bill, frozen element, Seagal
    Signs from the most high causes me to break them all

  14. #59
    nada ignorante hotnikks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Gasoline CREAM wrapped in hospital bands
    Model vans, Michael Davis, it's me against housin
    Extraordinary pro-black, sold God creations to control thousands
    Catch me at the flicks, Apollo rap Fredick Douglas
    You know what? Eh yo, fuck this

  15. #60
    nada ignorante hotnikks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

    Skip to the intro, rap through po'
    Smashed a fresh ball of wax ceasar
    Flashy penthouse that overlooks the vista
    Wally Moc' have tie, swimmin trunks
    Three chunks of ice sit in Johnny Walker for advice
    Catch the moment, fundraiser at will, work with the homeless
    Polish diamond edge, Flintstone shit, sealed in a comb pick
    carefully, swing the B seven series Christmas lights
    too bright Ghost is comin y'all fix the mirrors
    Relax like pudding, confidence strangle my man couldn't
    Exile he no longer in the hood
    Bless the kid that max the most
    Me I turn a wedding into hoax
    Roses tied to bombs on posts
    On commercial breaks, piss in the apple juice
    Rasta nigga rock the big do's
    Jiffy Pop it's only chant Wu


    this ones gonna take a while.....

Similar Threads

  1. education on the era of real hiphop
    By Sergio in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
  2. What happened to rzarectah_93-??
    By Fr@z in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 03:17 PM
  3. the roots vs. the wu
    By tangara in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 03:53 PM
  4. sicka stunnin....check this out
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •