Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles ... ALL BEAT.

  1. #1
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles ... ALL BEAT.

    MY LIFE IS NOW FULFILLED.

  2. #2
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    did you beat them as yellow sonic though.....

  3. #3
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    NO.


    I dont know how to get yellow sonic. Ive been stuck with blue sonic.

  4. #4
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    so easy.


    make sure to get 100 rings before you exit a stage and then jump in the big ring for a bonus round. Complete the bonus round for a chaos emerald and then once you have all (8?) then when you are in a stage and get 50 rings just jump up and then sonic will mutate into yellow (super) sonic.

    its tight. You can rip the stages apart as yellow sonic and I think he is invincible but you just have to keep getting rings cuz it will count down your rings as yellow sonic and once you aint got no more rings then its back to limp dick (blue) sonic.



    pt 2 is so dope as yellow sonic. You can get all the emeralds before the third stage if I'm correct.

  5. #5
    You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    On Sonic three you can be super sonic from the first stage.

    Cos on this game the rings are hidden around the level but only show up when you get 50 or more rings.
    Then when you come out of the special stage all of the small rings in the level are back to normal so if you go back and collect them the big ring is back.
    Keep doing this untill you get all the emeralds.

    I enjoy Sonic time



  6. #6
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Video games section man. Another sonic thread in general chat. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #7
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    On Sonic three you can be super sonic from the first stage.

    Cos on this game the rings are hidden around the level but only show up when you get 50 or more rings.
    Then when you come out of the special stage all of the small rings in the level are back to normal so if you go back and collect them the big ring is back.
    Keep doing this untill you get all the emeralds.

    I enjoy Sonic time
    forgot all about that and how easy it was.

  8. #8

    Default

    i never clocked Sonic & Knuckles, and its been eating me inside since the day i put away my mega drive.

  9. #9
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Video games section man. Another sonic thread in general chat. lol

    FUCK a video game section you Quaker oats eatin' mother fucker.



    I piss wherever I want in public by the way

  10. #10
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Well it will get moved there anyway, like your last Sonic thread recently, ya unemployed milk man.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  11. #11
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    unemployed?



    I think youre referring to 75% of the other ppl here.

  12. #12
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,542
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    sounds like a great game. I can't physically get myself to play video games these days, but this one sounds like chocolate thickness

  13. #13
    Veteran Member shaolinsword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Basildon, Essex
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    NO.


    I dont know how to get yellow sonic. Ive been stuck with blue sonic.
    This is how to do it on Sonic 3

    To get all 7 Chaos Emeralds without having to complete their Special Stages, first enter the level select and sound test code. Go to the Sound Test and play the following tunes in order: 02, 04, 05, 06. You will hear an emerald sound if the code is entered correctly. To get Super Sonic after entering the previous code, just select any level from the level select and start it. Once you acquire 50 Rings, do a double-jump to become Super Sonic.

    and this is how to do it on Sonic 2

    First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

    19
    65
    09
    17

    After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

    From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

    04
    01
    02
    06

    If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.

  14. #14
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    This is how to do it on Sonic 3

    To get all 7 Chaos Emeralds without having to complete their Special Stages, first enter the level select and sound test code. Go to the Sound Test and play the following tunes in order: 02, 04, 05, 06. You will hear an emerald sound if the code is entered correctly. To get Super Sonic after entering the previous code, just select any level from the level select and start it. Once you acquire 50 Rings, do a double-jump to become Super Sonic.

    and this is how to do it on Sonic 2

    First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

    19
    65
    09
    17

    After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

    From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

    04
    01
    02
    06

    If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.

    appreciate the info, but im playing these on an emulator.

  15. #15
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    yeah I thought about telling you those old cheats but then I thought twice and remembered that you had ROMs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •