once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here roller skates or blades?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Who here roller skates or blades?

I used to roller skate when I was younger. I've never been roller blading though. I've noticed that roller skating is popular again with the urban youngstas, including many gang affiliates. It's evident in the movie Roll Bounce.

whaaaaaaat? you roller SKATED?

i never did that.

rollerblading is where it's at, i guarantee you'd love it. nothing to it.

i used to play SEMI-PROFESSIONAL ROLLER HOCKEY lol. i think it was like 93 or 94, i was about 14 we was on espn for about 10 seconds when it was on street hockeys dick for a summer. my team got stomped out in a tourney, like 20-5. i scored twice. i was a beast. now, not so much. but i love rollerblading. fucking crrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooosh. get your abec-7's and FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they prolly make bearings higher than 7's, but those are what i got and they fucking spinnnn.

the last pair i had was a couple years back, i let my little bro use them and he brought them back ate the fuck up. missing wheels, chunks taken out of em all kind of shit. i have no idea what the fuck he did, but i haven't bladed since. it's like riding a bike though. i need a new pair before wii fit says i'm fatter than it already does.

i probably should have watched that video before responding.

John W. Henry

^aaahahahahaha..... i used to rollerblade... aggressive inline skating is where its at...

this dude on the video, is from the series 'Chuck'... he's a funny cunt!

I never did any

Roller blade hockey was the shit.

Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.

Patrick Swayze, Horshack with a beard, Scott Baio, Flip Wilson, Marcia Brady, and the West Side Wheelers gang are down with hip hop and roller skating.

i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.
    LMMFAO!!!!! Great post! Oh, the jackets you're talking about are called Thug Jackets.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
    I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.
    What fuckery? huh?

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin

^hahahah your a funny cunt!

im no good with balance... .shiatttttt cant even ride a bike

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

i skateboard, but i have to admit that fruitbooters are fucking insane.