once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Who here roller skates or blades?

  1. #1
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Who here roller skates or blades?

    I used to roller skate when I was younger. I've never been roller blading though. I've noticed that roller skating is popular again with the urban youngstas, including many gang affiliates. It's evident in the movie Roll Bounce.




  2. #2

    Default

    whaaaaaaat? you roller SKATED?

    i never did that.

    rollerblading is where it's at, i guarantee you'd love it. nothing to it.

    i used to play SEMI-PROFESSIONAL ROLLER HOCKEY lol. i think it was like 93 or 94, i was about 14 we was on espn for about 10 seconds when it was on street hockeys dick for a summer. my team got stomped out in a tourney, like 20-5. i scored twice. i was a beast. now, not so much. but i love rollerblading. fucking crrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooosh. get your abec-7's and FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    they prolly make bearings higher than 7's, but those are what i got and they fucking spinnnn.

    the last pair i had was a couple years back, i let my little bro use them and he brought them back ate the fuck up. missing wheels, chunks taken out of em all kind of shit. i have no idea what the fuck he did, but i haven't bladed since. it's like riding a bike though. i need a new pair before wii fit says i'm fatter than it already does.

  3. #3

    Default

    i probably should have watched that video before responding.

  4. #4
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    ^aaahahahahaha..... i used to rollerblade... aggressive inline skating is where its at...

    this dude on the video, is from the series 'Chuck'... he's a funny cunt!

  5. #5

    Default

    I never did any

  6. #6
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Roller blade hockey was the shit.

  7. #7
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.



  8. #8
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Patrick Swayze, Horshack with a beard, Scott Baio, Flip Wilson, Marcia Brady, and the West Side Wheelers gang are down with hip hop and roller skating.




  9. #9
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  10. #10

    Default

    I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

    On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.

    CONservative goverMENt

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.
    LMMFAO!!!!! Great post! Oh, the jackets you're talking about are called Thug Jackets.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  12. #12
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
    I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

    On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.
    What fuckery? huh?



  13. #13
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin

    ^hahahah your a funny cunt!

  14. #14

    Default

    im no good with balance... .shiatttttt cant even ride a bike

  15. #15
    PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    705
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,861
    Rep Power
    28

    Default



    i skateboard, but i have to admit that fruitbooters are fucking insane.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •