Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Good people are dying, guys.

  1. #1

    Exclamation Good people are dying, guys.

    What would you have me do?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  2. #2
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    use your dick as a tequilla worm
    bring back begongo!!

  3. #3

    Default

    post your pic ironman

  4. #4
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    post your dick ironman

    fixed

  5. #5
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Good people are dying, guys. What would you have me do?
    Join Them...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  6. #6
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,535
    Rep Power
    144

    Default



    Children of sky and land he's gone to prison
    He's gone to prison , oooooooo
    Eziokwu Igeala Iwembu, has gone to prison
    Im left here to wait, oooooooooo
    eh, eh, eh, eh,eh,eh (Eziokwu got arrested)(MY frieeenndddD)
    eh, eh, eh, eh,eh,eh(Eziokwu got arrested)(MY frieeenndddD)
    eh, eh, eh, eh,eh,eh(Eziokwu got arrested)(MY frieeenndddD)
    eh, eh, eh, eh,eh,eh(Eziokwu got arrested)
    Last edited by TSA; 01-01-2009 at 07:14 PM.

  7. #7
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    "Aww man! how do I say goodbye, it's always the good ones that have to die"



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  8. #8
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    Join Them...
    I don't think you read my question correctly. Read it again.

    The another day, I was watching the news and they were reporting an officer being killed by a teenager male who was driving without a license. The officer took the teen to an apartment building. The teen and the officer had a physical altercation in the apartment's hallway and the teen killed him with his OWN GUN (I don't understand how can a 16 year old kill an police officer. That doesn't make sense. Maybe he wasn't properly trained. Or maybe he wasn't paying close attention to the 16 year old.). He leaves behind a one year old daughter and a wife. Are you serious? Now, that kid is going to be without a father.

    I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. Stuff like this happens everyday. Like what happen to Sean Bell. Are you serious? Come on!

    "Endure. They'll hate you for it but that's the sacrifice you have to make."-by Alfred in the movie The Dark Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  10. #10
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    your a fucking dickhead. if you have to make a thread about this on WuCorp, to think people dont know this.... you deserve to die.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    your a fucking dickhead. if you have to make a thread about this on WuCorp, to think people dont know this.... you deserve to die.
    You're the dickhead, you cum swallower! I KNOW PEOPLE KNOW THIS ALL ALREADY! I'm just trying to make conversation about what's on the news.

    And why are you so angry? Oh, Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    You're the dickhead, you cum swallower! I KNOW PEOPLE KNOW THIS ALL ALREADY! I'm just trying to make conversation about what's on the news.

    And why are you so angry? Oh, Happy New Year!
    haha, that's a nice touch, after "You're the dickhead, you cum swallower!"



  13. #13
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    you must edure,learn to be the outcast

  14. #14
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    You're the dickhead, you cum swallower! I KNOW PEOPLE KNOW THIS ALL ALREADY! I'm just trying to make conversation about what's on the news.

    And why are you so angry? Oh, Happy New Year!

    my grandad is dying of cancer. i would happily kill people like you with my bare hands and serve a life sentence, so he could live another day. psychopathic mindset maybe, but fuck you... if it wasnt for him, i wouldnt be alive.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    my grandad is dying of cancer. i would happily kill people like you with my bare hands and serve a life sentence, so he could live another day. psychopathic mindset maybe, but fuck you... if it wasnt for him, i wouldnt be alive.
    Now I understand why you're so angry. Trying to kill me (which won't happen for obvious reasons) isn't going to save your grandfather from dying from cancer. I don't understand why you're angry with me. Is it because you think you can take your bullshit out on me over the internet and not some random person offline? Since you have a love one who is dying, I thought you would be, um, understanding about the topic. But being angry at me or wishing to kill me won't save you grandpa.

    Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •