once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: (WINNER-->)Slurch Yung vs Shizzah

  1. #16

    Default

    Thanks, but you vote like this:

    There's 4 categories:

    Vocabulary
    Punchlines
    Creativity
    Flow

    You vote who you think was better in each category, and then who got your overall vote.

    Peace.

    Dusk, could you change the title to "Votes Needed"

  2. #17
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    aren't there two rounds?
    bring back begongo!!

  3. #18

    Default

    There are, but we first need to determine the winner of the first.
    I'll make a thread named "Shizzah vs Slurch Yung Rd 2" when we determine the first winner.

  4. #19
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    Thanks, but you vote like this:

    There's 4 categories:

    Vocabulary slurch
    Punchlines shizza
    Creativity shizza
    Flow slurch

    You vote who you think was better in each category, and then who got your overall vote.

    Peace.

    Dusk, could you change the title to "Votes Needed"
    this was hard, i musta read those verses like 14 times damn, it could went either way!

    THE REAL PCP

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    this was hard, i musta read those verses like 14 times damn, it could went either way!
    Peace, but you didn't mention who do you think won the battle...

  6. #21
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    229

    Default

    oops, well i thought since u got 2 votes from me and he got 2 also, figured it was a tie from me!

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #22

    Default

    Aight, peace.

  8. #23
    bill romanowski
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LINCOLN,NE
    Age
    26
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    no votes really coming in so i'ma jus drop ma second verse-

    i heard silence even after your bars dropped
    come to ya dwellin an stab you wit rusty ox
    matter fact dis bitch aint worthy of blades
    stab yu wit screwdrivers like i'm fixing ya face
    all yu do is stay home an bust nuts in socks
    if i see u in the streets ya dome get curb stomped
    you say you section 9? watta bitch of click
    yall sit at home all day an exchange pictures of dicks
    i chop your body up an feed your ass to pigs
    i could hang you from a tree an kill you wit rpg
    cement blocks shoes for ya feet let you drown in the sea
    or i could let you die slow an cut the veigns in your knee
    slash the tires on the herse explode it wit c4
    so when ya family comes i can snipe em from top floor
    drive away from the scene bumpin infinite slang mobb
    destroy the whole city yellin who else want war???
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slurch Yung View Post
    no votes really coming in so i'ma jus drop ma second verse-

    i heard silence even after your bars dropped
    come to ya dwellin an stab you wit rusty ox
    matter fact dis bitch aint worthy of blades
    stab yu wit screwdrivers like i'm fixing ya face
    all yu do is stay home an bust nuts in socks
    if i see u in the streets ya dome get curb stomped
    you say you section 9? watta bitch of click
    yall sit at home all day an exchange pictures of dicks
    i chop your body up an feed your ass to pigs
    i could hang you from a tree an kill you wit rpg
    cement blocks shoes for ya feet let you drown in the sea
    or i could let you die slow an cut the veigns in your knee
    slash the tires on the herse explode it wit c4
    so when ya family comes i can snipe em from top floor
    drive away from the scene bumpin infinite slang mobb
    destroy the whole city yellin who else want war???
    I slang the slang mob with the slang blade
    I got the jack of all trades plus hand grenades
    Like a running action you're getting played
    I'm explosion-resistant, just ask the army
    No bombarding can harm me, I'm too hardy
    Get strangled by your own spinal chord
    Choke on your own mic, you know I'm too powerful
    I'm a living ricochet, your ammo don't work against me
    I'm the unfuckwitable lyrical menace, don't tempt me
    People co-signin, even contracts try to pen me
    I stomp you with strength of a wall 20 inches thick
    That verse is soft like crafted with lines of silk
    Your click is more bitch than employees of pimps
    Find your throat slit, your whole family hit
    Just by me doing the spit all this fly shit
    Please stand in line for the respiration of my dick


  10. #25
    bill romanowski
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LINCOLN,NE
    Age
    26
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo good battle-
    dope shit shizz

    lets get these votes going.
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slurch Yung View Post
    yo good battle-
    dope shit shizz

    lets get these votes going.
    I was feeling this battle, you got a good style, peace.

  12. #27
    bill romanowski
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LINCOLN,NE
    Age
    26
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo lets get these votes going-
    anybody???
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

  13. #28
    the most filthy M.O.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KillahFormula
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    whats good with the second round sons

  14. #29

    Default

    We still waiting on votes..

  15. #30
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    what u talkin about? ur supposed to do the 2 rounds, then have votes on the whole thing bro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •