once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: D-BLACK **clap clap**

  1. #1

    Default D-BLACK **clap clap**

    Post all your ridiculously retarded GHOSTLACED comments here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ghostlaced has less then 5 real life friends.

    I'll put cash on it.

    Put your money up, faggit!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Ghostlaced has less then 5 real life friends.

    I'll put cash on it.

    Put your money up, faggit!
    If 4 of those "real life" friends are his own secondary accounts on here, then yes he has less than 5 "real life friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Do not try at this home with on your own Slavokian Backpacker. These tests were performed in a controlled environment in a properly equipped laboratory. No one other than Eastern European backpacker were harmed.

    Well anyway I think this undeniably explained the fear of songs such as "Lollipop" and "Pop Bottles" for a Slovakian backpacker. The results are fairly shocking. You could almost say, sad.

    Human rights activists were starting to gather outside of labs where the experiemnts were taking place, but once they were explained to that it was only Slovakian fans of Backpack Rap music that were being tested, the Human rights protesters lost interest and the pickets died down by the end of the day.

    and this is an attempt at trying to sound smart for sonning purposes. Massive failure.


    Also, notice the secondary failure in place as he brashly displays a homo-esque Lil Wayne pic. It makes you want to slap your head, kick your dog, and beat your kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #5

    Default

    I actually think that GHOSTLACED is a retarded wormlike creature's secondary.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    then you got niggas comin in herre trying to say some dude called "edgar allen floe" is better than the rappers in mentioned - LMAO. You dudes are fucking insane. I bet that slavak backpack would argue that 'Edgar Allen Flow' was a better rapper than Jigga. Gimme a break log the fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I cant believe im being told whats right and wrong hip hop by a 15yr old slobabkian backpacker who thinks hes a better rapper than Prodigy ("on a lyrical level" lol). You really think you know it all dont you?

    B you need to take a step off your fucking high horse and understand there might be more to hip hop than dudes called Edgar Allen Hoe that no ones heard of.

    Ive been listening to hip hop ALOT longer than your ass, youre slobabkian, you probably dont understand most of the lyrics
    As I noticed, this guy is obsessed with 2 things:

    Edgar Allen Floe

    My rap skill

    So, I do a lil braggadocio and say I'm better than Prodigy, and he can't stop thinking about it and comments about it in every thread. Now I'll get a little more braggadocio and say that I write some of the greatest raps this site has ever seen, and this site has a LOT of real good raps, just pop in the Temple of Darts or the Audio Booth. And they're all in English, which isn't even my birth language.

    Now that guy comments about me not understanding lyrics.

    A guy who writes the verb "to breathe" in third person as "they breath" tells me something about English.

    A guy whose fav rapper says he's the greatest rapper alive tells me something about me saying I'm better than someone.

    A retarded secondary who listens to a number of sold records tells me something about 'real' music. Real is the opposite of fake, right? Kissing a man on the lips and saying no homo in a lot of songs is pretty real, right?

    [GHOSTLACED] LOG OFF [/GHOSTLACED]

  8. #8

    Default

    ^hahah is this the same 15 yr old Slovak Obaming backpacka who tried to tell us people like Edgar Allen Ho are better rappers than people like Jay Z?

    haha please stop that, its for the best lol.

    I love how all the people who hate GHOSTLACED dah GRATE are the most repressed and depressed people who post on the site.


    Join the queue bitches!! ONly one on sucker at a time!!!




  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ^hahah is this the same 15 yr old Slovak Obaming backpacka who tried to tell us people like Edgar Allen Ho are better rappers than people like Jay Z?

    haha please stop that, its for the best lol.

    I love how all the people who hate GHOSTLACED dah GRATE are the most repressed and depressed people who post on the site.


    Join the queue bitches!! ONly one on sucker at a time!!!
    Quote me where I said Edgar Allen Floe is better than Jay-Z. Because I didn't. Because I don't think that.

    And oh my, are you overrating yourself. Spell right, learn your geography, then try and diss me.

    Till then, you're less credible than a squirrel.

  10. #10

    Default

    Dude is 15 years old, 15 motherfucka, from Serbia, white dude, and dude is blacker and more americanized than you are. What do you have to say for yourself D-BLACK?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #11
    Hungry Hyena From Medina SL33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    lol @ g' laced's geoghraphic ignorance


    'slavokian'




  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Dude is 15 years old, 15 motherfucka, from Serbia, white dude, and dude is blacker and more americanized than you are. What do you have to say for yourself D-BLACK?
    Gee!! What a bummer!!

    I guess I should go away and work on my e-blackness and e-americaness for sensitive folk trapped on the interwebs.


    PS if I took you seriously I would say that you are an extremely racist because by saying somebody "acts more blacker" than another person shows that you have ALOT of racial prejudices and ignorance going on. But you know what, not all black people have one united way of "acting" in the world. But you know, do you, thats cool, you seem to be pretty happy with yourself already.

    I like you though, you seem like a cool guy. Well, I mean, you come across real cool over the internet, whos knows what your like in real life.

    I think theres a good chance you might be even cooler....


  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I guess I should go away and work on my e-blackness and e-americaness for sensitive folk trapped on the interwebs.
    You really should.

  14. #14

    Default

    OK how about I talk about how much I love fried chicken and watermelons and poppin off shots at cracka folk?

    Is that more satisfying for you? Or going too far?

    Just let me know once I am in your perfect bracket for what black people are like. Because you know out there, in Serbia, you have so many black folk, im sure you have a great knowledge, than someone like me, who is, and lives in a black neighborhood.

    But thats cool, go ahead. Just let me know, K?


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    OK how about I talk about how much I love fried chicken and watermelons and poppin off shots at cracka folk?

    Is that more satisfying for you? Or going too far?

    Just let me know once I am in your perfect bracket for what black people are like. Because you know out there, in Serbia, you have so many black folk, im sure you have a great knowledge, than someone like me, who is, and lives in a black neighborhood.

    But thats cool, go ahead. Just let me know, K?
    The highlighted part sounds real clumsy. You're a black neighbourhood?

    Back to the topic. The point is, I'm not trying to be someone who I'm not. I'm a kid listening to hip hop in a place where almost noone listens to hip hop. I don't live in a grimy hood filled with murder and crime and poverty. I live in a modest home with my parents and my older brother, studying, trying to get a PhD in computers & programming eventually. I listen to hip hop for the music, for the way the sound/lyrics continuum sparks my mind, making me rewind to hear certain lines again. It relaxes me, it makes me think in a way I feel it's better for me.

    Fuck, half the rappers you love make me press fast forward, rather than rewind.

    You're trying to be a thug listening to Lil Wayne, Mobb Deep, 2Pac, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana w/e (not saying that's a bad thing, everybody should listen what they like). But the way you speak out your opinion, you can clearly see that you're a wannabe, not a real thug. You're a fake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •