Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not Giving A FLying Fizznuck

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Who is Wendy and how much does she charge for Blowjob with a side order of single digit anal insertion?
    do you like redheads?

Depends.

Describe yourself some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Depends.

Describe yourself some more.
    oh no. not me. thats another thread for another day.

LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii.

CONservative goverMENt

yo, yo fernando sent me yo, stop actin hostile yo, and yo dont point that shit at me
    bad enough i gotta come to tha crib, ya spanish niggaz usin languages and shit, im feelin like a dick
    Look eye, always look eye.

Like the Wii, ey?

I have a five inch white thing you can shake about till your wrist gets sore if you lieke?

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH yea but then it gets sticky and goes soft....no good.

CONservative goverMENt

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

are we talking dirty now?

im wearing a pair of 3 pants with a hole in the crotch.

ilz is down with the crew i see. wise choice mami
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
    LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii.
    living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...

crotch hole? oui sexy? tickle it with your pinky for me.

Edit -

Quote Originally Posted by pep View Post
    living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...
    Truth of the matter is, I have a very good job and a helluva education. Everybody needs corporate liars,, errr I mean lawyers. My business isn't going any where. I have a couple of cars, nice clothes, expensive shoes, nice bags and alot of gold and silver that won't be coming with me into the afterlife. I have already realized that the things I have, with the exception of my car, are all valuable because man says they are. Its retarded. None of it comes with me when I die. I slept on a floormat for about 2 years because I refused to get a bed untile just recently. I had a table and my 2 flat screen television in my house. Its not that I can't afford it - really and truly I don't give fack. I'm Zen without it. In turn the space is awesome in my living room. I can play kill the man with the football with all that space.
    Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-05-2009 at 04:27 PM.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.
    yeah thats the word..hold on to your joints right now, the stock market is on sale right now...

Ok.

Picture the scene.

I've just farted so their is a musk hanging in the air.

I've put on a bit of weight over christmas and my belly is hanging seductively over the top of my boxer shorts.

Im now scratching my testicles.

Im actually doing very well financially, even though i dnt benefit much from my various investments as the money is stored in banks in another country. i aint making a loss in this current economic crisis.

but in England, due to not using any of my overseas money im pretty broke right now. plus train prices have gone up. fuckin cunts.