Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Fly Rap From Ya Boy SHIZZAH

we are walking on dangerous territory, I hear a noose being fashioned...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    how seriously they take this forum???

YOU'RE the one who wrote a rap about a 15 year old white serbian kid because he doesn't share your views on hip hop!

AND made a thread about it so people could see it
    hahha look at this rabbit toothed freak thinking that "rap" I made was "serious". The fact I even have to examaplain that to some people is VERY worrying.

How is anything I do on this forum serious?

And apologies for "AND posting it", what did you want me to do, keep it to myself? you fail dick. I am sorry you and your serbina friends for hurting feelings.

BUT...

I have realised that I am emotionally damaging to a few people whose LIVES actually rely on keeping face on Wu Corp. Im not with that type of ish. So I will stop clowning the love child of Slobodan Milosevic, its making me feel bad, and like a Bully, bullys suck. But I would suggest to people who catch feelings from words on a screen online that you need to pull your life together.

BONG

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    I really dont know why people (including Pusha T) put so much effort into people they dont like. I mean, move the fuck on, you sound like a bitter bitch.

^hahah you cant win this for you butt buddy, its a no win.

Again the e-seriousness TECHNOKOLIGIST is showing right now is SCARY HOURZ!! He is REALLY matching up a 1 sided jokeing with people hating LIl Wayne.

Wow.

I made a 5 minute joke rap about someone I dont even know.

Who can I hate someone I dont know?

I dont hate "Shizzah"

I just make fun of him.

Trying to match up the two is desperate.

Youre making yourself look so desperate right now to get at GHOSTLACED.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Youre making yourself look so desperate right now to get at GHOSTLACED.
    Talking in third person about yourself on an Internet forum where you pretend to be gangsta is so gay.

And desperate.

I thought you had GHOSTLACED on ignore.

And I can talk in 3rd person, because it a forum that doestn have rules against talking in 3rd person, and i dont take forums seriously, whereas this is your life and important for you. I can also pretend to be gangsta as much as I want, because again, this is a forum and a free world.

Youre expericane though of 'gangstas' must be pretty limited if you think I act like a gangsta. Or that it is even possible to act like a gangster on a written forum. You see Shiz, theres a difference between listening to gangsta music, and being a gangsta. That is what you always get confused.

Thats all.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

BONG

^im not religious, but if John Bunnel was god, i would go to church everyday.

worlds WILDEST police videos...

his wit is godlike

John W. Henry