once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Jewel discovered on Jewel album cover

Default Jewel discovered on Jewel album cover

Its ill how the most simple artwork can reveal the most about an artist. Take Pieces of You for example. Jewel laced his album cover with a subtle but obvious gem. You see, this is a Jewel album, yet she deliberately makes Jewel the defining piece on the cover. Bigger than her name, even bigger than the fuckin album title. That is what you call respect. She wants her listeners to understand that she representin' dolo, but she has not forgotten how she attained her notoriety in the first place. That is the jewel of Jewel. Matter of fact, Jewel is listed as the artist, it is only starring Jewel...if that makes any sense. God damn this bitch's humbleness is monk-like.... And peep tha godess even bending down (nh) so you get the full effect of the Jewel name. I cant believe it took me so long 2 figure it out...........

My Top 5 Jewel Affiliates go like this...

Tori Amos
    Nelly Futado
    Warcloud
    John Mayer
    Shabazz The Disciple

sorry, I couldn't help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

John W. Henry

what?

jus beatin dead horses for my own amusement
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

catching these phenomenon in the height of their popularity

Wow.

B Rock taking his Wu Corp Legacy to new lows. Youre like the George Bush of Wu Corp legacys.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Wow.

B Rock taking his Wu Corp Legacy to new lows. Youre like the George Bush of Wu Corp legacys.
    I know, I'm so embarrassed, and the really shitty thing for you is I'm not leaving January 20.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I know, I'm so embarrassed, and the really shitty thing for you is I'm not leaving January 20.

LOL. D-Black 0 \/\/ |\| 3 cI

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

My Top 5 Jewel Affiliates go like this...

Tori Amos
    Nelly Futado
    Warcloud
    John Mayer
    Shabazz The Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    when I wrote that shit I was gonna change them all, but then I was like nah, bruh, Whers will laugh his balls off if I leave warcloud in there. HAAAAA, that's peace.

Did you guys hear Jewel featuring Warcloud - Who will save my rap career?

That's a crossover banga, I think the way Warcloud changes up his flow to match the folksy acoustic guitar and shill voice of Jewel is simply super-duper. It really makes me think castration might be a good idea. brilliant.

L~>1<~NKS

Combine the threads from Wu Chamber and ya gots a hit

the concepts HELLA funny

• Tori Amos
    • Nelly Futado
    • Warcloud
    • John Mayer
    • Shabazz The Disciple

There's 5 names you will never see together again unless they are all on the same plane that crashes.